[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Trump know Spain is not nearly spending enough for NATO?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I mean come on, Germany is spending a shitton more on its military than Spain.

And Spain gets the "we luv u" treatment and when the Truck of Peace hit Berlin it was just "ok, Nazis, serves you right, should have spent more on the military! 2%!"
>>
>>137912017
Spain isnt currently forcing the rest of the EU to take immigrants
>>
>>137912196
>Spain isnt currently forcing the rest of the EU to take immigrants
Yes... they are just shuttling them in by the thousands!
>>
>>137912017
Tell mama merkel the fugees have to go back then we'll talk. You guys are trying to skullfuck Europe for the third time in 100 years.
>>
>>137912017
Fuck off Kraut, don't you have a Europe to ruin?
>>
Get fucked sausage eater we have way better american relations, with the entire continent even, than you ever will, and not just in the diplomatic level.
>>
>>137912454
>Fuck off Kraut, don't you have a Europe to ruin?
You mean "to rule", right? Yes, but we are multi-taskers, we can still shit talk about Spain and the US at te same time.
>>
File: girl-1-barca-wall-messi.jpg (161KB, 700x1252px) Image search: [Google]
girl-1-barca-wall-messi.jpg
161KB, 700x1252px
>>137912511
20% unemployment, 40% youth unemployment, more deaths from Muslims attacks, letting in thousands of Africa illegals ... man, you guys down in Spain really got your head on right!

P.S. Catalonia! Freedom!
>>
>>137913071
Thats some really weak ass bait.
Ive seen better even in sony vs nintendo shitflings on /v/
>>
>>137912849
I know what I meant, and so do you. It's a semicentennial event for you at this point. You don't rule shit, you sperg out and get your shit kicked it.
>>
>>137912849
>BTFO 2 times
>Surely this time I will succeed
>Krauts in charge of winning Wars
>>
>>137913071
Oh Germany kike, you so funny
>>
>>137912357
because you would put sanctions on them if they didn't
>>
>>137912017
Lol fuck germany. Spain is America's cool uncle
>>
>>137912017
Germany isn't even allowed to have an army.
Neither you nor Spain meet NATO spending standards and you both should be under ahmeds peace truck.
>>
>>137912017
>State and people of the nation are the same thing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.