[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, what are we waiting for? They are all about tearing down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lenin.jpg (454KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lenin.jpg
454KB, 1024x768px
Well, what are we waiting for?
They are all about tearing down statues of people they don't like.
We should give them a taste of their own medicine.
Tear down Stalin, who was far far worse, than any confederate general.
Fuck the libtards.
Let's go to Seattle, tear their damn statue down.
>>
Shill. The presence of this statue does more harm to the Marxists than tearing it down would.
>>
>>137900733
1. ITS PRIVATELY OWNED
2. ITS FOR SALE

so unless you want to gofundme 250 grand just spraypaint it or something
>>
>>137900733
Uhm Sweetie, that's Lenin, not Stalin.
>>
>>137900733
> alt-right still hasn't taken it down
> meanwhile the left took down 100's of confederate statues
Afraid of a little prison raep?
>>
>>137901273
How does private property work for communists?
>>
>>137900733
It looks he has blood on his hands, lmao
>>
>>137900733
That's Lenin, not Stalin. I wouldn't want a statue of Lenin up either, but it's a lot harder to tear down than Stalin would be.
>>
>>137901605
Basic stuff like your toothbrush, clothes, tv, etc are private. The rest isn't.
>>
>>137900733
dude, the reason they are bad is because they are tearing down monuments with no regard, why should we do that

besides, as much as i hate commies, >>137901186 is right
never stop your enemies when they are making a mistake -some dead guy
>>
>>137900733

Stooping down to the left's level is counterproductive. Keep up peaceful rallies and let them humiliate themselves.
>>
>>137900733
In this picture, all the protesters who showed up to tear it down
>>
>>137900733
This needs to happen. Assemble a peaceful protest of Americans against communist terrorists. Don't use weird symbols or flags with swastikas. Use the American flag as your symbol, protest the statue, then tear it down.

>It's privately owned
By a fucking commie. We don't want a terrorist like that in our nation, when they don't believe in American values. And communists don't believe in private property anyways.
>>
>>137900733
>>137901468

Holy fuck you shill are obvious.

Sage this thread if you reply to it.
>>
You retards. People are protesting publicly owned and financed statues of Confederates. This is a privately owned statue on private property, tantamount to flying a hammer and sickle on someone's lawn. Also, if you ever actually come here, read the sign that's next to the statue giving it context. It's not the clear-cut celebration of communism you think it is.
>>
>>137900733
Looks like his hands are painted red to symbolize the blood on his hands.
>>
>>137901825
That's the whole reason it's there in the first place.
>>
>>137900733
Fuck of shill, I'm quite happy to let antifa look stupid without trying to copy them, the statue is not causing me any harm or distress and the irony of it being private property is funny to me.
>>
>>137903916
This. We have the respect we have, at least from thinking individuals, because we don't go on stupid niggery mad rampage.

We want to be educated, cultured and conservative. Let's not become like them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.