[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Nonsense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 163727876.jpg (1MB, 3645x2734px) Image search: [Google]
163727876.jpg
1MB, 3645x2734px
people don't realize crypto could end wellfare fraud in the US- what if you could only use your WellfareBux at the grocery store instead of being able to trade your food stamps for crack cocaine like you can today? You can end voter fraud with applying crypto technology to voter IDs. Why are people talking about this? Do you guys even want to make this country better or not?
>>
>>137898583
first of all those programs don't need to be instituted on a national level. they are better done locally. secondly we don't need the mark of the beast thanks. you don't need to bring both up so that they mutually justify each other.
>>
>>137898583
That's not how foodstamp fraud works. People by foodstamps, usually at 40% to 50% face value, and buy food with them.
>>
>>137898583
you are stupid.
>>
Great idea, lets turn over all transactions between private parties to bureaucrats via digitized records so that trustworthy bureaucrat can make sure you're spending your money in a politically correct way.

OP you're an idiot, an ass, a traitor to anyone who has ever breathed free.
>>
>>137898583
In australia we tried giving people non-withdraw credits instead of money. tl;dr: they commit a lot of arson
>>
>>137900312

>or trade them for drugs
>>
>>137899186

>crypto is the mark of the beast

why are people so afraid of a technology with so much potential for good? why are people trying to keep this quiet?
>>
>>137900879

wellfare comes from the taxpayers money and tax payers have a right to see how their money is used. I'm not talking about all transactions- you'll still be able to buy meth and fake ids with cash don't worry.
>>
Blockchain technology is beautiful, but central banks know that it would force them to be honest. They couldn't borrow or inflate or hide with accounting gimmicks.
>>
>>137903171

that explains all the PAID SHILLS ITT

THE BANKS WANT THIS TO SLIDE
>>
>>137903171
>beautiful
no, gold is beautiful.
>>
>>137903789

>gold
>goodgoy.jpg
>>
File: 1500436735447.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500436735447.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
Bring back government cheese and milk off the back of a trailer

EBT can get fucked
>>
Bump for saving Tax Payers millions of dollars while taking money from the pockets of drug dealers who prey on our citizens and big banks who are hurting the US economy. It's a win-win.
>>
>>137905040
This is what gets me. I took a part-time job for extra bucks at a retail store. Now back in the day you could only buy real food with food stamps. Now these people are buying all kinds of soda and chips and other processed garbage. when did that change?

>stamps, lol, it's not 1982
>>
>>137905421

not to mention crack dealers will trade you cut up crack for them
>>
>>137905377
the pic is extra gangsta, because there all one dollar bills #thuglife
>>
>>137902361
Because the mark of the beast was predicted by a stone age book full of faery tale shit
People don't have to believe faery tale shit to be spooked by stone age sci fi.
It gets their noggins joggin about the implications of the tech - and reminds them that it isn't rational to submit that way as long as the world is still ruled by primitives.
>>
>>137905702
basically i could make that pic with myself for minimal effort.
>>
>>137906277

it's not a microchip. it's not a tattoo.. it's a welfare account that can only be accessed at a grocery store... how can you demonize this?
>>
>>137898583
bumpin for AMERICA
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 272x185px
>>137907616

ty my friend
plz Donald see this thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.