[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-left information gathering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: oM03BnLH_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oM03BnLH_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
If /pol/ is the internet stronghold of the alt-right, was is the alt-left equivalent?
>>
Tumblr.
>>
>>137898335
Leftypol

Duh
>>
Facebook
>>
>>137898335
Reddit and FaceBook
>>
Revleft
>>
every normie outlet known to man.
>>
>>137898335
Facebook
>>
R/srs

Those fuckers have money too.

They run multiple accounts with botnets. To institute hostile takeovers of other subreddits.

In coordinated attacks they have literally taken over the entire reddit ecosystem. Including and I shit you not actual positions in the company via entryism

The alt right is just guys fucking around.

The Alt Left is actually a subversive element operating with state level funding and organization to destroy the American Government.

But a bunch of Larping FBI agents are the "real danger"
>>
>>137898335
also /pol/
>>
File: lilshit.png (346KB, 524x511px) Image search: [Google]
lilshit.png
346KB, 524x511px
>>137902115

This

We ARE the Alt-Left, fascism isn't called third position for nuthin'
>>
>>137902067
They have to my knowledge

Coordinate heirarchal structure organized via cells.

Programs that code language so that they can communicate with advanced cryptography

A cell structure that coordinates through multiple venues and domains under the guide of multiple accounts and sock puppets.

And they are infiltrating actual organizations to push their positions and silence opposition.

They have funding and are probabaly a money making shadow government at this point.

Obama probably funded them as part of his goon squad.

Their goal is a full scale cultural communist revolution.
>>
>>137898335
Everywhere outside of /pol/

The alt-left doesn't need a secret stronghold, since you're free to say "kill white people" and support Communism in public as much as you want.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.