[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flag of Hate Memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0120.png (79KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.png
79KB, 570x300px
Spread it to the normies. The American Flag is a symbol of hate, bigotry, and racism. World War Memorials should be burned down. Vets cemeteries need to be desecrated. Pic related.
>Meme this, sign it, "Alt-left."
>Piggy back off of private companies banning "white supremacist" groups, MSM hysteria.
>>
Shadilay my fellow Kekistanis, let the meme magic happen 100 % support top kek
>>
Yes, pol. Now you're getting it. Now we're cooking.

Get these mother fuckers burning, shitting on and tearing down anything that true Americans hold dear.

Make them disgust 80% of the nation.
>>
>>137889941
After we purge them, we can rebuild the monuments. A small price tag of minor cost.
>>
>>137889941
>>137889708
What, so in 10-15 years the majority of people believe it and it is taught as fact in government schools? This is like
>Inter-racial marriage?
>Let's advocate for gay marriage to show them how ridiculous this is
>Gay marriage now legal
>>
You must get them burning books too.

I'm seeing periscopes where a pack of wild niggers go into a public library and grab a bunch of books on the civil war and take them out side and start burning them.

Trump couldn't script a better reelection commercial if he tried.
>>
Haven't they been saying this shit for years? Flag burning and whatnot?
>>
>>137890863
What I'm saying is we need the optics of these dumb niggers trying to bring down Washington and Jefferson.

That shit will disgust a very large portion of the nation. Then you come in and fucking clean that shit up.

Quit being a fucking faggot always thinking about fucking queers. Let the War General do the thinking around here son.
>>
>>137891036
Yes, book burning is good. Hell they already have black only graduation ceremonies. Maybe we should propose the solution to be white concentration camps too.
>>
>>137891412

Absolutely! Trump continues to be ridiculed for seeking the facts about the situation. So, let's disgust the normies. Burn the library of Congress, spread support for a Krystalnacht for White people, etc.
>>
>>137891412
>People are outrage about washington and jefferson symbols being removed
>Niggers and beaners celebrate
>my kids learn about how racist and evil we were to ever idolize slave owners.
>>
Perhaps Salem witch trial for white people or others who the MSM classifies as subversive or racist. "He said he didn't want to marry a black woman."
>>
File: think about it.jpg (20KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
think about it.jpg
20KB, 504x415px
>>137889708
We need to come up with a flag to replace it as well. Something that symbolizes:
>LGBT pride
>Feminism
>African roots
>Unity (among non-whites)
>Secularism
>>
>>137889708
Yeah America killed millions of Arabs on the last decade alone.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
>>137893980
The communists already have that flag. If you watch the rally you will see it everywhere in the leftist crowd. Some variation of a red flag, be it the hammer and sickle, anarcho-com, or pic related which was the most popular one. Communists can't keep themselves from using the obvious symbols of their ideology.
>>
File: 166272-1.jpg (107KB, 660x448px) Image search: [Google]
166272-1.jpg
107KB, 660x448px
>>137889708
This is a good plan, memes for the BLM types to spread that say something to the effect that the American flag symbolizes white supremacy. The same memes could be made for founding father monuments and the like. Also, if white nationalist rallies only fly the American flag, we can force the left to attack it. Use the enemy to our advantage.
>>
>>137895888 (checked)
None of those flags really symbolize anything I listed.
>>
Antifa unironically does believe the American flag is a symbol of white supremacy. It wouldn't be hard to push this one honestly. Normies probably wouldn't bite though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.