[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If recent events haven't turned you deeper into the alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: muh constitution though.png (300KB, 486x445px) Image search: [Google]
muh constitution though.png
300KB, 486x445px
If recent events haven't turned you deeper into the alt-right then you're a special type of cuck. These sorts of things are happening as whites are still a sizable minority, imagine what happens when we aren't.

Being a hated majority can be handled.
Being a hated minority can't.

I admit I did stop browsing politics(twitter,4chan etc) after Charlottesville, mostly because I realized it can't be won since one side fights completely without honor while the other does not. You can't really win in the street when there are thousands of people on one side that probably wouldn't mind going around pricking people with HIV infected needles because they don't agree with your speech. But it's clear now, whether winning is possible or not, the alt-right is the correct side to be on.

They hate you for the very essence of your being, time to explore that essence.
>>
Dude shut the fuck up. Your post has literally all the fear mongering shit about the left. The truth is antifa and the alt right are both massive fucking douche bags. Also the people in this photo are undoubtable in jail or paying fine now...but you didn't see that did you....fuck the news
>>
>>137889482
>The truth is antifa and the alt right are both massive fucking douche bags.
>organizations are douche bags
hmm is this one of the alt-light intellectual powerhouses I've heard so much about?
>Also the people in this photo are undoubtable in jail or paying fine now
irrelevant
>>
>>137889482
You sound like a islamist apologist

>group says they want to do bad thing
>do bad thing
>they support one another

Then there are idiots like you that call, pointing these things out as fear mongering.
>>
File: google trend alt-right.png (33KB, 1718x588px) Image search: [Google]
google trend alt-right.png
33KB, 1718x588px
>>137888333
>deeper into the alt-right
>you're a special type of cuck.

protip - the 'alt-right' didn't exist until Shillary made it up and used it in a speech.
>>
well your real good at beating up on people long dead. kek
>>
>>137888333
>alt-right
What is this "alt-right" you are talking about?
>>
>>137889482

>dude shut up you're like douchebags

Nice argument you stupid faggot. Kys or find a new board cuck
>>
>>137889482
anti establishment master race reporting in.
People who identify as a made up word made by hillary are indeed just as bad if not worse in terms of stupidity as the antifags.
>>
>>137891011

> I am a apologist

Except I don't give a fuck about any of this. Also that post was the definition of fear mongering. Are you stupid by choice or is it just that you were ripped off by going to school in a failing school district? Why are you so pissed off at my statement...its literally non-offensive
Both antifa and the alt right are both wrong...whichever side you like...get over it...its wrong.
>>
>going around pricking people with HIV infected needles
Holy FUCK don't give them ideas like those.
>>
>>137892594
they have been threatening to do this for past 2 months anon. Get with the times pls
>>
There is literally no such thing as the alt right. It's a term invented by CNN to label literally everyone right of Obama.
>>
>>137888333
>protestors
that's a funny way to spell niggers
>>
>>137888333
>alt-right
doesn't exist. the alt right is a strawman made by the kike media to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group to avoid discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience. gj falling for another jewish trick, genius
>>
>>137889482
>Dude
Opinion discarded
>>
alt-right has never been accepted on /pol/

You are are "in" the alt-right at all you're a special type of cuck
>>
>>137889482
Holy shit you are one self hating cuck. Rip to your race.
>>
>>137889482
Shut up faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.