[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Should abortion be mandatory for babies with crippling genetic defects(like down syndrome)?
>>
It's not the Down's Syndrome in that pic that warrants the abortion
>>
>>137888019
Crying while laughing emoji

>>137887878
Yes
>>
>>137887878
should it be mandatory for (((normies)))
>>
>>137887878
whats the problem? this guy looks like average brazillian to me
>>
>>137887878
>Should abortion be mandatory for babies with crippling genetic defects(like down syndrome and not being white)?
Yes
>>
>>137887878
should be mandatory for either low or average iq or non-white
>>
>>137887878
I believe so
>>
>>137887878
Abortions...not mandatory but heavily recommended.
Far more important than that is to make prenatal genetic tests mandatory for all pregnancies. If one doesn't follow the rules you want get specific tax benefits or welfare. People have to understand the reasoning or they won't follow the rules. And invest in genetical engineering to weed out.

No need to get out the gas chambers for children for genetic diabetes or Downies that already popped out of the womb. Maybe give them their own show on Youtube. That's how retarded people made their living for hundreds of years
>>
File: IMG_6891.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6891.gif
2MB, 219x186px
Without a doubt yes
>>
I'm alright with soft cosmetic "defects" (or mutations), but people with Down's should be aborted, yeah. Fuck America's anti-abortion stance.
>>
abortion shouldn't exist
>>
>>137888614
> thinks it's possible to find out iq before child is born
You should have been aborted
>>
>talking about exterminating people with Down syndrome
You know they can read, right? You know they have feelings, right? They're not niggers, they're just a little bit different.
>>
I've always wanted to see two downies have sex - how would that look like?
>>
>>137889046
Nigger, not every defect can be detected during the pregnancy.

The most important thing is to weed out genetic diseases. Few Downies that leech off our society and make their parents lifes miserable are the least worst of our problems.

Besides that, I for one would abort without a doubt
>>
>>137889843
I said that I didn't mind cosmetic defects and mutations, anon. I have no problem with those at all, since these don't impair you mentally. I'm an actual mutant for god's sake, I know this shit.
Genetic and hereditary diseases are what should be struck down.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.