[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss us yet, Americunts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: queen123.jpg (21KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
queen123.jpg
21KB, 404x270px
It is so close I can smell it. Soon the recalcitrant and vile little Colonials of the Un*ted St*tes of Am*ricunts are going to seal their doom in an orgy of destruction.

You sowed the seeds of your own downfall, you gave birth to the SJW and Leftists run rampant, you imported the Sub-Saharan to slave away on your plantations thereby sealing your fate. You let Communist ideologies and divisive doctrines infect your country at every level.

We could have saved you. We could have spared you this terrible fate, but you spurned your betters, you insulted us and rebelled. You worked at every level to dismantle our Empire and to destroy our hegemony - only it hasn't worked out so well for you has it?

The Beautiful Nation of Albion is looking forward to seeing the book close on American Stain on history as you tear your people and your country apart.

The United States is a failed country. The lines of division run too deep - and soon these cracks will sunder your misbegotten and evil country apart - and England shall live on. It sad to see how far our child has fallen from the tree and the energy in which he rebelled against us.

No parent should live to see their children die, but when your child is objectively the biggest cancer on the planet and has caused more damage to the Earth and its peoples in ONE century than the entirety of the worlds nations have done in millennia - we will all be glad to see you gone.

We can still save you. Just type "God Save the Queen". You can still be redeemed, you could still live to see the dawn of a new century. Follow, and receive the gift you are owed by the blood in your veins. Follow, if only to protect the weak that fell because of you.
>>
Weak bait.
>>
>>137886005
rich coming from the world's most orwellian country
>>
>>137886267
Yet are are not openly rioting in the streets, neither are we casting down the monuments of our people.

America is a failed state. It is time they returned to the loving embrace of their mother country. It is time to return to Britain.
>>
Mate your country's even more fucked than the USA.
>>
>>137886005
We have a special relationship and love you. I fly a British flag right next to my Confederate flag. Heritage not hate.
>>
>>137886005
Hey Dad, sorry you feel so emasculated in your old age.

Don't worry. I'll keep paying the nursing home bills.
>>
>>137886005
Not really.

She was a terrible "leader".
>>
https://youtu.be/ZRXdfKHVjVY
>>
The Island of Kebab
>>
>>137886670
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoundation/civil-war/1862/may/british-confederacy.htm

If only we could have saved you.

Just type "God Save the Queen"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.