[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the level of lugenpress in Canada

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

From an article today about these illegal invaders infiltrating my country.

>More than 3,700 asylum seekers crossed the border illegally in Quebec during the two weeks spanning Aug. 1 to Aug. 15, the RCMP is reporting.
>According to CBSA figures, the RCMP also intercepted 2,996 asylum seekers crossing illegally into Quebec in July.
>Quebec Immigration Minister Kathleen (((Weil)))... has urged Ottawa to help with additional temporary housing for asylum seekers. She also wants to see the work permit process sped up.
>As of Wednesday, Weil said, 3,307 asylum seekers were in temporary residences across Quebec. More than 1,000 are waiting to be processed at the border, and the influx has hit a rate immigration lawyer Richard (((Goldman))) says is unprecedented.
>"We've never faced this in Quebec in a single month, so this is a very exceptional situation," (((Goldman)))said.
>Lawyer Eric (((Taillefer))) said he wasn't surprised by Weil's demands for more housing and work permits. "The provincial government is trying to find the most efficient way of managing the situation. I think they know a lot of that can be done by the Federal government." (((Taillefer))) said speeding up work permits is to both governments' advantage.
>In 2008, a surge in Mexican asylum seekers lasted throughout the year and resulted in the highest number of crossings, 12,865, into Quebec, but (((Goldman))) estimates 2017 will surpass that.
>Danielle (((Arpin))), another immigration lawyer, helped many of the Mexican asylum seekers at the time and is now helping Haitian nationals who have crossed.
>>
We've got to help them!
>>
File: Kathleen_Weil.jpg (71KB, 320x407px) Image search: [Google]
Kathleen_Weil.jpg
71KB, 320x407px
Article here.
>cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/rcmp-says-it-has-intercepted-3-700-asylum-seekers-crossing-illegally-into-quebec-since-aug-1-1.4250806
Pic related is Kathleen Weil..
>>
File: 31187_500.jpg (89KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
31187_500.jpg
89KB, 500x595px
Just look at these kikes, I don't think the article got a single non-jew opinion on the matter.
Pic is Eric Taillefer
>>
If anyone is wondering why Canadians seem so fucked up, it is because of this. Day in and day out, we are fed a diet of kike lies. It starts when we are young, and we continue to be educated by the press when we are older.
They also blackpill every thinking Canadian into believing that they are truly alone in their wrong think. These upcoming "nationalist" rallies, organized by the media themselves, will be used to demoralize us even further. They want 3 guys with NatSoc flags there being beat on by antifa. So they can broadcast it far and wide across our country. So they can point and say "see look, Canadians don't support you".
Then more of us will down the blackpill, and either checkout completely or lower ourselves to be consumed by the poz infecting our native land.
>>
>>137884799
Canada is the worst nation in the western world. Become part of the US already.
>>
>>137886864
I don't think that would be fair to the US. We would just be more democrat delegates. If US does annex Canada, it will be under a democrat in the whitehouse.
Canada needs to be destroyed, and like a forest after the cleansing flames of a fire, we can begin anew.
>>
>>137886639
Maybe you guys are more subdued around your own but I came up from the states and have met way more clued in white people here than in America. They know the score and they're pissed.
I don't know why you continuously vote in these shit politicians though. it's baffling.
>>
>>137887219
That works. Please desecrate the body of trudow.
He is mrerkel tier imo
>>
>>137887801
It is definitely true that we are watch ourselves more closely around our own.
It's not unheard of here for even your family to report you for wrong think. Then it is off to the Jewish psychologists, don't give them the answers they want and you will be drugged, or worse.
>>
>>137888598
>It's not unheard of here for even your family to report you for wrong think.

You can't be serious.
>>
>>137888598
What Province are you from?
Quebec's not so bad, We've got that Mosque shooting in Quebec city.
As far as I can see/remember, the first real fight back against the Mudslimes.

Quebecois have an Irish IRA Disposition towards English Canada, and new invaders are seen as the same but not even white.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.