[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Alt-Left does not exist.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: LvWkoDC.png (73KB, 668x473px) Image search: [Google]
LvWkoDC.png
73KB, 668x473px
Hear me out, boys.

Using the terms "Alt-Left" or "CTRL-Left" is a misnomer. The Alt-Right is a completely different entity from the ordinary right. We're breaking away from globalists, fascists, etc.

But the Alt-Left is exactly the same thing as the normal left, just louder and more screechy. The alt-left is able to be violent and attack people, and we can't blame the ordinary left for their misdeeds, even though their ideologies are identical.

Right wingers:
-War is good
-Big government is good
-It's okay to align with the left periodically, especially to fight that evil Drumpf

Alt-Right:
-War is generally bad
-We need a more limited government
-Never align with the left, they are evil

Left-wingers:
-FREE COLLEGE
-WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
-ANY PERSON OF COLOR IS ALWAYS INNOCENT
-PUNCH NAZIS (People who don't agree with us)

Alt-Left
-Literally the same as the above

Don't you see? If you allow "alt-left" to become a thing, you create a scapegoat the left can use for their bad elements. "It's not the left that killed those 50 white people, it's the alt-left! They're just a fringe minority!"

This is a tactic the alt-right was able to use to win Trump the presidency, and now the left are using it against us.
>>
>>137883390
>The Alt-Right is a completely different entity from the ordinary right. We're breaking away from globalists, fascists, etc.

>The Alt-Right
>We're

This post is a red flag
>>
>>137883601
Shill4hill get out
>>
>>137883713
This board has never identified as the "alt-right" outside of shill threads - just like yours mate.
>>
>>137883866
Oh look, Australia is shitposting. Go back to plebbit faggot
>>
We have been identified by outside groups hostile to the concerns of whites becoming a shrinking minority. Seems like calling them alt-left is a perfect way to use their kike tactics against them.
>>
File: 146523439194.png (18KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
146523439194.png
18KB, 239x211px
>>137883945
>Changed his flag
I guess upper management at the shill offices didn't explain to you how the board works, huh?
>>
>>137883390
What makes the Alt Right "Alt" is this:
The leftists in antifa and so forth don't view the Democratic party as their enemy and vice versa. The antifa types think that the Democratic party is on their side but not hardcore enough, and the Dems think antifa are on their side but a little extreme.

The Alt Right does not think the Republican Party is on their side at all. The Republican and Democratic parties are enemies to the Alt Right. Any Alt Left would have to feel the same.

Jill Stein is sorta Alt Left.

I would glad join arms with any leftist who opposes the Uniparty.
>>
>>137883390
Nice try leftypol fag but youre still too stupid.

We WANT them to split up into the 'normal' left and the 'alt left' since that will force democrats to disavow.

And there are way... WAY more 'alt lefters' than there are 'alt right'. Their base will lose like 20 fucking percent.
>>
File: 4chan thread about atheism.gif (1MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
4chan thread about atheism.gif
1MB, 540x405px
>>137883601

observe this post
>>
>>137883390
Reminder why OP is shareblue desperately trying to stop this
https://musingsofmatthias.wixsite.com/alt-left

>the left are using this against us
Meanwhile leftist rags like vice and salon are scrambling to try and kill the term you fucking LARPing retard.
>>
Bump, OP makes an intererting point.
>>
>>137883390
You're only trying to convince yourselves. Anybody with a brain recognized the alt left all before Trumps press conference. Dumb ass
>>
>>137884091
I'm only paid 15 cents per post, nigger, I gotta make the money come somehow. Good job spotting my flag change, it has been a month or two since I last came here.
>>
>>137883390
Yeah communism is center-left
>>
>>137884893
>https://musingsofmatthias.wixsite.com/alt-left

This is a good read. How hard is it for people to link something like this and make it do the arguing for them?

I've been redpilling people with this old slatestarcodex post, but it's still a bit too anti-trump for my tastes. http://archive.is/5YoL2
>>
>>137883390
>The Right, Today:
>Jews are violent crazy inbreds who love to use guilt, globalism, armies, control every government , and virtually infinite money to kill whites. They are a danger to society. We are terrified to live in the same place as them.

>Also The Right, Today:
>RACE WAR GAS THE KIKES NOW
>>
>>137885203
Too bad kikes are too cowardly to fight their wars themselves. If you redpill enough whites, the 'armies the kikes control' will disintegrate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.