[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did twitter rig it so only the most left wing posts show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2194.png (629KB, 1125x2001px)
IMG_2194.png
629KB, 1125x2001px
How did twitter rig it so only the most left wing posts show up on every one of trumps tweets?
>>
>>137882764
You mad bro?

Obama's the most liked tweet ever.
>>
>>137882927
Was that the one where he stated something factually wrong, or when he was quoting the terrorist who ruined a nation?
>>
>>137883036
You mad
>>
>>137883094
wow nice argument faggot
>>
>>137882764
i explained this earlier
1) checkmarks take priority in the thread
2) checkmarks with replies get more weight
3) checkmarks with checkmark replies get even MORE weight
4) this applies even when replying to yourself- which is why you'll see the top comments by people who reply to themselves over and over again like a sperg
>>
>>137883244
he mad
>>
>>137882764
It's not "left wing posts" It's normal posts from normal human beings with normal opinions. Do you seriously disagree with anti-racist sentiment?
>>
>>137883036
It was the one where he stated something factually, objectively, unequivocally correct.
>>
>>137882927
>You mad bro?

No has talked like that since 2008. Lurk more
>>
>>137883795
According to /pol/ 90% of the planet are Nazis.
>>
>>137883795
>blue checktards
>normal human beings
Good one.
>>
>>137883481
This, also, blue-checkmark people are incredibly narcissistic, I mean how can you not be narcissistic when you care enough to get your account "verified" despite no one knowing or caring who the fuck you are? Anyways, yeah they pay for bots to inflate their retweets and likes.
>>
>>137883244
That seems like something a fed would post. I don't want any trouble bro I watch X-files and just want you to focus on the alien threat. Check the basement files on roswell. The truth is out there.

Fucking place is full of feds REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>137883968
According to /pol/ 90% of the planet deserve to die and you're not in the 10% nigger.
>>
Twitter is a leftwing propaganda filled shithole, what do you expect.
It's no secret the game on that site is rigged.
>>
>>137884156
Now this is how you shitpost
>>
>>137883481
Twitter is stupid as fuck
>>
>>137884214
France bringing the heat!
>>
>>137884261
Reality has a liberal basis.
>>
>>137884334
Yeah, it does a good job at doing what they want to do- basically policing the most visible comments in political discourse by using the checkmark system.
>>
>>137883795
>Do you seriously disagree with anti-racist sentiment?
I'm a "racist," you piece of shit. What are you going to do about it besides piss your pants and run home to your mommy?
>>
File: 1494195641502.png (175KB, 328x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494195641502.png
175KB, 328x385px
>>137882764
probably shadowbanned everyone else

we should try to get trump to get on gab, on gab he could reach the people better, and it would get thousands of people away from twitter and to gab, gab respects freedom of speech so this would be good for everyone involved
>>
>>137882764
>Comment on leftists infested website
>Break your comment in multiple parts by replying to yourself to take space
>Have shill organizations, bots and fanatic leftists who like literally anything against Trump
>>
>>137884671
Sounds like a good idea. He should continue being on Twitter though while at the same time being on Gab.
>>
>>137884485
You're living in denial m8.
Fear not though, this low IQ back and forth you're trying to suck me into means nothing. I'm out.
>>
Dukes of Hazzard had a confederate flag on the hood of their car on TV in the 70s. They remade the movie not even 10 years ago. What the fuck changed so rapidly in that amount of time?
>>
>>137884875
Gay marriage is legal nation wide
Abortion is legal nation wide
Most Americans wants weed legal nation wide

Grampas there is not "conservative" about the population.
>>
>>137884485
lol
>>
>>137883904
>>
>implying Civil war was about slavery
>what is history?
>American education
I want it all to stop. Please quit..please.
>>
>hate
>hate
>hate
>hate
Okay Americans tell me something: Why do they keep using this word? What the fuck does hate have to do with slavery? I don't think slaver masters had any feelings towards their slaves, they were just their tools. They needed them for work and they took care of them because it was in their best interest. When a nigger got out of line, that nigger got BTFO'd. Makes perfect logical sense, where does "hate" come in?

When someone says something about a certain race/gender/whateverthefuck that a regressive doesn't like, they instantly call it "hateful". What's with the psychoanalysis? How do you know how I feel deep down? Hate is a very personal feeling, how the fuck do you know my deep personal feelings when I say "gypsies are subhumans that commit insane amounts of crime"?

It isn't hate, it's a statement of fact. Even if you don't agree, why can't I just be misguided? Why do you want to call me emotional and irrational instead, infer that I'm the moral inferior, effectively telling everyone else "Don't listen to this guy, he's just a hateful bigot, which means that he's irrational and emotion-driven"?

Fucking hell people need to talk about their usage of the word "hate" more. By THEIR OWN FUCKING STANDARDS they're hateful as fuck, the way they talk about whites. You're in a position where niggers, spics, kikes and other shitskins are TAKING A DUMP on your history and if you don't stand there and take it like a little bitch you're a hateful bigot.

Calling you a "hateful bigot" is their attempt at castrating you. Are you going to take this shit?
>>
>>137884845
please meme it happen
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.