[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No more rallies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502552541976.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502552541976.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
What happened? You neo nazi rats turned into gigantic fucking pussies all the sudden.

You scared? lmao
>>
Who said we were neo Nazis?

The Nazis are evil. Communism is Evil. Cultural Marxism is evil.

We pretend to be Nazis as a form of political speech against those whose want us actually censored and killed.

We have a right to live. We have a right to equal protection under the constitution. We have a right to think the thoughts of a free man, and worship the God of our choosing.

We have the right to not have our country given away or stolen by elites who stoke the flames of racial hatred in order to distract from their incompetence and theft.

We have a right to the preservation of our history, philosophy, art and laws. And not be subject to a cultural revolution as was done in communist china and as is now occurring.

If you thought we were racist it was only because of your own hatred being projected upon us.
>>
>>137879818
>you
>>
>>137880861
Stfu stormfaggot, you have helped discredit a good portion of our work. Looking like Nazis is not a statement when people are screaming "hail victory" and popping the salute.
I mean Jesus Christ why haven't we just killed David duke? The guy is a genuine retard who is shitting up our image..

And remember, this is coming from someone who likes the Nazi ascetic but thinks they are idiots.
>>
So does that mean tiki torches are a hate symbol now?
>>
>>137880861
Stfu stormfaggot, you have helped discredit a good portion of our work. Looking like Nazis is not a statement when people are screaming "hail victory" and popping the salute.
I mean Jesus Christ why haven't we just killed David duke? The guy is a genuine retard who is shitting up our image..

And remember, this is coming from someone who likes the Nazi ascetic but thinks they are idiots.
>>
>>137879818

Yep, guess it's about that time when shills should start flooding in, sad!

/pol/ fucking sucks during the American mid day.
>>
>>137879818
Hey alt left shill dont you other work to do like destroying public property
>>
>>137879818
Before you can understand White Nationalism, you have to understand white guilt. These young men have grown up in a time when being white, male and proud of it is considered the most unforgivable thing that can be done. Grasp that for a minute. None of these young men had anything to do with the crimes that they are being collectively punished for. They have never heard one nice thing said about white males as a group from their families, the news media, the Universities. The average white male of today has been raised in a world that doesn't want him as anything more than a work horse. Something to be discarded when too old to use anymore. Then they bump into various White Power groups and hear a different message. For the first time in their lives they are allowed to love themselves for who they are. For the first time they are told about Jewish control over the society that hates them. They begin to question their upbringing and then they begin to question why they are doing nothing about the lies they have been raised on.

This is why the Left Wing must ban free speech. Free Speech, i.e. logic, leads to White Nationalism.
>>
>>137879818
I NEED MILK! AHHH, MY EYES, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED MILK!

lmao right wingers are enormous pussies.
>>
>>137881634
>ascetic
fuck off phoneposter.
>>
>>137881634
ky u fucking cuck, it's because of your inaction we find ourselves in this situation.
>>
>>137882647
They control populations via:

******Rock Paper Scissors*****

For example they need white supremacist to make Jews afraid

They need the patriarchy to stir up women

They need black violence to stir up white supremacy.

Via these manipulation they control that demographic who will vote either right or left based on that issue.

Now both "parties" are actually identical but each get a specific group to get to roughly 50%.

These facts don't have to be real. There is no KKK. There is no Patriarchy. There is no systemic Racism.

The idea of these things radicalized a minority which is used to polorize the majority.

This is a play to manipulate the masses while they profit off stability. Anyone who disrupts this paradigm sufficiently is killed
>>
>>137879818
Yeah. I'm pretty scared. You guys are vicious. You win, gg. I never wanted to hurt a soul, but the left are sadists who will hurt people with a smile. No point in picking a fight with an enemy like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.