[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to hate homosexuals out of envy? They are exempt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501060502212.png (889KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501060502212.png
889KB, 1280x1280px
Is it normal to hate homosexuals out of envy? They are exempt from dealing with females thus their lives are easier, they don't get hurt emotionally and nor do they habe to provide their partners. However the romance, let alone sex, with a male is inconcievable for me.
>>
>>137875763
>However the romance, let alone sex, with a male is inconcievable for me
>look at this guy he doesn't want to get fucked in the ass what a pussy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>137875984
You missed the point my fat friend
>>
>>137875763
>nor do they habe to provide their partners

Yes they do, the top usually provides for the bottom
>>
>>137875763
obviously you don't know many gays
>>
File: Pic.jpg (395KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
395KB, 957x1024px
>>137875763
>>
>>137875763
>they don't get hurt emotionally

y-yeah
>>
>>137875763
bump
>>
The problem here OP is that you're falling for the Media Gay meme. In reality, most fags are lonely depressed people. Most homosexuals don't even have committed relationships. They have higher rates of STIs like HIV/AIDS than any other group in the developed world and often use drugs.

Don't envy them, anon. They are sad, fucked up genetic dead ends. Man up, marry a woman and put a ton of kids in her.
>>
>>137875763
You've clearly never met faggots
I worked with a lot of them and their mind seems to function like a woman's and they act just like women
Their emotions also resemble the emotions of women
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (165KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
165KB, 500x517px
I love being gay and I would never wish straightness upon my worst enemy.

I actually feel like I can have more fulfilling relationships with straight men than they can have with eachother since I am not competing in any way for the resource of females, they let their guards down.
>>
File: 1408005389282.png (883KB, 1023x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1408005389282.png
883KB, 1023x1440px
What is so wrong with being bisexual and straight leaning? I dont like bears, dads, or even twinks,but I do like traps. If they are wearing a skirt and are passable on the street then it shouldnt matter what is between their legs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.