[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Left is going all out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501964311194.jpg (219KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501964311194.jpg
219KB, 1600x900px
http://archive.is/NiERr

They're shutting down down /ourgoys/ all over. This is going to hurt pretty bad in the short term but there is always a silver lining to those crisis.

> These moves by PayPal and Facebook are obviously part of a coordinated Leftist purge of white advocacy groups in the aftermath of Unite the Right.
>>
>>137870603
Yep. The Daily Stormer is gone.
More will come
Thank you, Alt-right, for speeding up the destruction of the internet.
>>
>>137870603
Google started a crackdown mass banning everyone to the right of Stalin right before, I believe this to be a highly coordinated sequence of events.
>>
>>137870603

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>137870839

Hatreon is gone too
>>
>>137870943
Agreed
Tipping point was reached
(((they))) are shitting bricks
>>
who wrote this for him?
>>
>>137870603

I think pages like 4chan with very fluid and anonymous users will be the future of the internet.

With more and more people understanding how Internet works, this will be a kind of guerilla technique until enough people are red-pilled.
>>
>>137870603
>Going

That implies they have a choice. They will be deported pure and simple.
>>
>>137871308
The optics were pretty bad and no normies will side with /ourguys/ on this one but they'll forget what happened in Charlottesville before they forget Antifa mobs pulling down statues in their town or doxxing and getting the wrong person fired or shutting down the wrong guy. The left is overplaying its advantage.
>>
File: TheDeathOfFREESPEECH.jpg (167KB, 727x1072px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeathOfFREESPEECH.jpg
167KB, 727x1072px
>>137870603
>>
File: notjokingmotherfucker.jpg (457KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
notjokingmotherfucker.jpg
457KB, 1936x1936px
>>137872509

That Charlottesville was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

You thought it would be a good idea to LARP as fucking Nazis and make it about whites instead of conservatives/anti-Marxists? I can't imagine anything dumber to do. We need to flaunt our minority conservatives and make it an ideological war.

That pile of shit was such a set-up.
>>
>>137874129
>That pile of shit was such a set-up.
Yes.
>>
File: Charlottesvillewasasetup.jpg (3MB, 719x8870px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesvillewasasetup.jpg
3MB, 719x8870px
>>137874316
>>
File: 1u8szz.jpg (77KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1u8szz.jpg
77KB, 500x701px
>>
>>137870603
>Shutting down white supremacists.
>Oh no guys muh freedom of speech qq, will somebody put a stop to this?
>>
>>137870603
We are at the tipping point. The game has changed. One more left wing martyr and Trump gets impeached, and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

Hold position, and stand as still and silent as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending.
>>
>>137874129
Sure, there are lessons to be learned from Charlottesville. Not letting the radicals within your side take over your movement and define your optics sounds like a good one.
>>
>>137874920
You're kidding but freedom of speech means a big deal to burgers, at least it used to. And it was the proper way to handle radical elements, let them have their rally and go home.

Shutting them down only gives them more exposure and radicalizes them. After fighting muzzies in the middle-east for years, you'd think burgers would have figure it out ... it's another jewish trick, isn't it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.