[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OUR NATIONAL COMMITMENTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: freemasonswiki.jpg (36KB, 350x364px) Image search: [Google]
freemasonswiki.jpg
36KB, 350x364px
/pol/ It's time to recommit ourselves to a Politically Correct, safe, non-hurtful environment. The Alt-Left has paved the way for the removal of any and every bit of history, that is an obstacle to true progress. The Alt-Left understands that the time for Nihilism is now.

The only way we can move forward, is to burn it all down and start over.

We need to remove:

>all symbols of Freemasonry
We will likely need to burn a lot of book but this is the only way forward
>All Churches and all symbols of Protestant Christianity
>All Synagogues must go
>There will be no graven images in National Parks

There should be no public religious displays. All Jews are forbidden to wear garb indicating their ideological persuasions. Only state approved uniforms asexual uniforms can be worn.

Any discussion which may cause mental anguish is hereby banned.

What else do we need to ban /pol/? What hurts you to see?
>>
>>137865877
Damn you really don't know! Sage.
>>
>>137865877
Why the fuck do you larpers have special license plates on your cars? Is that what masons are good for?

Vanity plates? Really?
>>
>>137865940
Freemasons don't allow Blacks to join a lodge with Whites. They have to repent.
>>
>>137866059
Masons should build the wall.
>>
Fuck religion and fuck your hegemony shit. History isn't real.
>>
>>137866187
That's the spirit! Burn it all down and start over.
>>
>>137866187
>History isn't real.
This. In the immortal words of Napoleon, history is a set of lies agreed upon.
>>
File: Occultists.jpg (60KB, 204x374px) Image search: [Google]
Occultists.jpg
60KB, 204x374px
>>137865877

Masons want to build a hierarchy with trannies at the top, men in the middle, and women at the bottom. The very top is like this now, and many of the higher up minion roles. I guess they must be cloning themselves to procreate. 9/11 was an occult ritual to destroy gender distinction. The twin towers were male and female. The male one was the one with the big antenna on top. It's no coincidence that they started pushing the tranny thing after 9/11. We all live on a masonic chessboard.
>>
File: 149795448406.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
149795448406.gif
150KB, 245x320px
>>137866187
>History isn't real.

it's a spook.
>>
What else should we get rid of so that US can move forward?

>MLK busts
>Monuments
>Statues

What pleases one may hurt another. No more hurt feelings. Progress through annihilation.
>>
>>137866187
ideologies, like religions aren't real.
>>
File: 1408886748666.jpg (97KB, 759x691px) Image search: [Google]
1408886748666.jpg
97KB, 759x691px
>>137866059

They both help pull off hoaxes though. A massive percentage of the news, even going back decades, is staged bullshit. They put codes in so other Masons know the score. Dark glasses, the colour orange (33 in English reduced gematria), numerical codes, hand signs. You have the 'stage' reality, then you have the occult backstage where they operate from. It's somewhere between the Truman Show and They Live! in all of the West. All politicians are on the same team also.
>>
>>137869089
We should remove their symbology from the public venue. They deserve no funding. It is private therefore it should remain private.

What else can we remove from the public eye?
>>
>>137869746
>What else can we remove from the public eye?

EVERYTHING AFTER YEAR ZERO, COMRADE
>>
>>137869828
i MEANT BEFORE OH MAN HOW AM I GONNA BE A COMMIE IF I CAN'T EVEN POST RIGHT.

SOMEONE APPROPRIATE MY LIFE IM WASTING IT.
>>
>>137865877
ITT: Catholic pedos get jealous that another regime is fucking the kids and trying to take over the world. LEAVE SOME CHOIRBOYS FOR THE POPE, DON'T BE GREEDY, DEEP STATE PEOPLEZ.
>>
>>137869882
>SOMEONE APPROPRIATE MY LIFE
No worries kid, I can grant your wish for 1$ every 12 hours in my beautiful sweatshop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.