[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fight the LGBT movement /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: wow.jpg (18KB, 514x82px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
18KB, 514x82px
https://twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
>>
>>137865859
Kill them all
>>
>>137865859
Sit and wait while we let millions of muslims into the west, of course.
>>
File: 6a6.jpg (18KB, 491x315px) Image search: [Google]
6a6.jpg
18KB, 491x315px
Throw them off buildings
>>
>>137865907
i meant legally, we aint in no hot war just yet
>>
It'll solve itself. The gays will end up clashing and purging the Muslims then the gays will all die off because they don't have children.
>>
we need to stop the (((scientists))) helping gays out by developing birth tech for them
>>
>>137865859
Gay men are the workhorses of that movement. Alienate them from the rest of the rainbow alphabet and there is no one left who is capable of organizing everything. The whole movement will fall apart quickly once the gay men leave.
>>
>>137865859

Simple, dont become one or "experiment" the rest will take care of itself in a generation or two.... what is hip today will be out in the future when a decade or so has passed and the suicide rate in that community skyrockets
>>
If I wanna suck a dick in my free time you're not going to stop me faggot. I can put my dick in sluts and put dick in my mouth because I am free to do so.
>>
>>137866327
isnt the suicide rate very high in lgbt communities already?
>:D
>>
>>137866441
You forgot to change your flag to the rainbow one retard
>>
>>137866147
>gays will all die off because they don't have children.
this

it's why their numbers have been dwindling since they were first discovered in the 50's
>>
>>137866536
I don't identify with the gay pride movement. I think it's really fucking stupid to feel pride over what genitals you like. I like cock and I like pussy, I don't want the state interfering with that, that's it. I don't need to tell the world or wear it like a badge of honor.
>>
File: Milo is back 2.png (612KB, 899x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Milo is back 2.png
612KB, 899x1080px
>>137865859
If you can't beat em, join em!
>>
>>137866308
We don't have to. The LGBT movement is already alienating gay men. Because apparently being a gay man = being a sexist cis het white scum that hates women so much you would rather shove it up some guys crapshoot rather than touch a vagina.

Because of this, the LGBT movement is going to kill itself.
>>
>>137866299
this
>>
You can't we're Satan's agents, the Fallen. We're coming to corrupt your kids. We're gonna replace the Bible with Moloch's Verses, dress your first born son up as a princess and make him do the willy dance live on Ellen DeGeneres while the ghost of Jimmy Saville DJs.
>>
>>137866147
>>137866590
Motherfuckers, homosexuality has existed since the dawn of time.

Do a search for "catamite" and "the passion of the cut sleeve"

It aint going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>137866590
see>>137866299
>>
>>137867183
ofc mental disorders have existed since humans captain obvious
>>
They do a good job doing that themselves
>>
File: jJ6k2ZR.jpg (25KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
jJ6k2ZR.jpg
25KB, 450x600px
CHECKMATE CIS SCUM
>>
Make em' sex positive.
Raise a child away from degeneracy and explain that you'll neck the little nigger if they want GRIDS.
>>
File: 1487198419703.jpg (31KB, 682x802px) Image search: [Google]
1487198419703.jpg
31KB, 682x802px
>>137867540
>2 Male bathrooms

>b-but muh feminine benis
>>
>>137866668
You're doing the right thing bi Anon. If the LGBT lot didn't flaunt their sexuality and make perverse displays at their "pride" events, maybe they wouldn't be getting so much hate.

I always say there's a difference between a gay and a faggot. With the former, you'll only find out he's such if you ask him. The later will be forcing his lifestyle down your throat every second, will have the LGBT flag on his social media and will act flamboyant to tell the world they're gay without having to actually say it. It's a religion to them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.