[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The enemy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: lefties.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px)
lefties.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Remember who our core enemy is

We not only have to fight them, we have to make normies aware that the lefties are scum
>>
>>137865717
Agreed
>>
>>137865717
leftys work together with terrorist groups and media outlets, hard to pill... most normies are already indoctrinated pretty hard.
>>
Why don't we start dressing like them? Let's fuck with them a little bit
>>
>>137865717
That would be (((them))) the left are just brainwashed children. Never forget who stands behind them. We will not benefit from a white on white civil war.
>>
>>137866723
You don't have to physically harm them

You have to make normies aware that antifa and social justice warriors are bad, evil people without empathy
>>
>>137865717
Their shenanigans are starting to attract basement dwellers and others who wouldn't, otherwise, physically support a cause. The fact that their opposition now consists of social outcasts and other flavors of autists really shows how repulsuve and invasive their actions.

All we can do now is spread fearmongering propoganda. We should spread White genocide images to coax, them, and also spread kill leftists memes to paint their opposition (us) as the villains their wetdreams imagined.
Afterall, the Alt Right can only be as strong as Antifa, for now, and only they are willing to force their hands. We're Rothschilds, now
>>
>>137866723
"are just brainwashed children"
Kill yourself scum, communists are not humans.
>>
It's kind of scary that the MSM apparently refuses to even acknowledge they exist.
they were just peaceful protestors that the mean Neo Nazis attacked after getting their legally permitted rally shut down
>>
It's funny how they think normies will be ok with people taking down statues.
>>
>>137865717
Your white supremacist movement murdered a white girl. You've lost, get over it.
>>
>>137867468
Most people don't give a shit about Confederate statues. The ones that do either hate them (and actively campaign to take them down) or love them (and have to jump through hoops to explain how the obviously racist monuments aren't racist.)

Most normie aren't dumb enough to fall for 'MY HISTORY!' and will just go on with their lives as if nothing changed.
>>
>>137867396
There are no real communist but jews. These children dont even recognize communism. Communism to them is a magic solution to all their prwblems. I agree their should be no mercy. But when the jew have you killing you own brother and sisters you need to think twice.
>>
You don't win normies over by marching with a Nazi flag and doing the roman salute.
Then again the commies are tearing down history because it's "offensive" I don't know which looks worse.
>>
>>137867633
ultra faggot detected! holy shit son, one woman gets killed by a movement = all whites are nazis
muslims/antifaggots kill thousands each year = not all muslims/peaceful movement
hang yourself, Shill
>>
How bout we fake some photos of us beating up some old people.
>>
>>137867453
Or all the violence at Trump rallies from Anti-fa
>>
File: vroom vroom.jpg (47KB, 475x467px)
vroom vroom.jpg
47KB, 475x467px
>>137865717
inb4 these schoolchildren get challenged
>>
File: 1502686479742.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502686479742.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
What do normies think when they see this webm?
>>
>>137868100
You need more proxies, friend, although pretending to be German is cute.
>>
>>137865717
>>
>>137865717
the fat brown skins
>>
>>137868436
ULTRA SHILL ACKNOWLEDGED
du lappen hältst dich wohl für oberschlau. ich habe es nicht nötig, meine flagge zu verbergen. ich bin stolz auf meine herkunft. also bitte, verpiss dich du verschissener troll und erhäng dich. not larping and not faking proxy, fuck off to lefty/pol/ you Shill
>>
We should also call them "malprogressives"

They take a special pride in considering themselves progressive. We should take that away from them.
>>
>>137868436
Just like our German friend, I think you're a faggot. And I don't really agree with Germans all that often.

Jebaj się, ty czerwony skurwysynu.
>>
>>137865717
Well there are two ways to fight insurgents, one is the so called "libertarian" approach to convince to local populace that you are the good guys, do well for the community and get them on your side etc. etc.

Another way is to just kill them all.

I prefer the later option desu.
>>
File: 2u5fazr.jpg (65KB, 1024x1536px)
2u5fazr.jpg
65KB, 1024x1536px
>>137865717
the antidote to neomarxists is marxists.

>captcha: hammers
>>
>>137869854
america will smell like rotting skin, dont kill them, we should get rid of wotc, they dont deserve it
>>
>>137865717
How can these people wear symbols of places where they would certainly get shot or sent to work cap for their actions? Its the same as seeing a Jew waving NstSoc symbols, this puzzles the hell out of me
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.