[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The American herbivore male problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170806_phone2.jpg (161KB, 626x3000px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_phone2.jpg
161KB, 626x3000px
The US is becoming another dying Japan filled with herbivore men
>""" Today’s teens are also less likely to date. The initial stage of courtship, which Gen Xers called “liking” (as in “Ooh, he likes you!”), kids now call “talking”—an ironic choice for a generation that prefers texting to actual conversation. After two teens have “talked” for a while, they might start dating. But only about 56 percent of high-school seniors in 2015 went out on dates; for Boomers and Gen Xers, the number was about 85 percent.

>The decline in dating tracks with a decline in sexual activity. The drop is the sharpest for ninth-graders, among whom the number of sexually active teens has been cut by almost 40 percent since 1991. """

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/
>>
File: 1501265823259.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1501265823259.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
Marriage rates are also dropping rapidly. I'd say we are about 2 decades from being Japan tier
>>
Because we're autistic fucks.

Let me tell you a story of a girl who liked me in high school so you get an idea of the autism of our generation.

>freshman year of high school
>went on a date with her once
>asked her out and we got slurpees and walked around talking about random shit and lied in the grass.
>never got more than a hug though
>She messaged me first every day (it was ALWAYS her first) for like 4 months straight and knew when I would wake up and made me a custom shirt as a gift.
>She'd always talk about how she hated being single and pressured me to tell her who I had a crush on.
>Like 4 different people in my class thought I was dating her already.
>I also went to a couple concerts with her
>right before the summer of that year she kept asking if we'd "hang out", she'd keep trying to sit next to me, and she ran up to me and randomly gave me the hug last day of school right in front of my friend who thought she wanted my dick
>she was into the same things as me and laughed at my autistic memes
>Her friend once told me if I ever "hurt" her they'd hurt me back and I was confused as fuck.
>not sure if she likes me or friendzoned, read up PUA and /fit/ advice and follow it, act alpha and aloof like IDGAF
>she got a new haircut and I told her it made her look manly and accentuated her jawline
>she got mad and things weren't the same after that day
>still talked to her occasionally rest of high school but didn't hang out with her again
>started talking to her again earlier this year, saw her on tinder, talk for a while and hit it off again but then she moves and gets a bf
>>
>>137864142
If you are a virgin 20 something male chances are that you're a nazi
>>
>>137865156
This shit was over like the course of 3 years. I'm in college now, still talk to her sometimes, but holy fuck I would have had her if I wasn't an autistic retard.
>>
>>137865156
>>137865245
That was the most boring shit I ever read you fucking faggot
>>
>>137865156
Fucking die.
>>
>>137865486
I just really like her man
>>137865709
No
Fuck your degeneracy
>>
>>137864142
We really need to make laws regulating on smartphones and wifi.
It's no wonder why Russia has banned wifi in schools. There are physical health reasons (long term) as well as mental health (short term as well as long term).

Any country making no laws on wifi and internet. Perhaps getting rid of internet could become the last resort, yet it won't happen.

Jews are not to blame, atheism, access to internet and other things are to blame.
>>
>>137865156
When their friends say "we'll beat you up if you hurt her" that means it's in the bag. You can go all caveman grab her by the hair and drag her to your secret lair and rape her the whole week and everything will be fine
>>
>>137865156
what a fagiano
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.