[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

Seriously pol what the fuck happened here? I have heard nothing about this random helicopter crash.
>>
it happened under soros' direct orders
>>
>>137863587
Probably Antifa pointing lasers at heli
It's the only explanation for a lack of coverage of the crash

Hell, I've seen it blamed on the "Nazis" so I'm probably right
>>
> http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/chopper-in-fatal-va-police-crash-had-engine-problems-in-the-past/slide/1/

> WASHINGTON — The police helicopter involved in a fatal crash near the chaotic events of Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend had previous mechanical problems that led to an extremely hard landing seven years ago, according to records from the National Transportation Safety Board.

Related Stories

No distress call in police helicopter crash that killed 2 in Charlottesville: NTSB
VIRGINIA
2 troopers dead after police helicopter crashes near Charlottesville
VIRGINIA
Charlottesville driver previously accused of beating mother
VIRGINIA
The chopper, manufactured in 2000, was “substantially damaged during an emergency landing following an engine failure” in May of 2010 in Abingdon, Virginia, the NTSB said.
There were two troopers on board and neither was injured.

According to the NTSB, the troopers were on a training mission when they had to land so abruptly that “the helicopter bounced one time” before coming to rest in a field.

Eventually, the NTSB said the cause of the engine failure was “the improper repair of an engine component by a repair facility.”

On Saturday, two troopers on board the helicopter died when they crashed seven miles southwest of the Charlottesville airport.

There was no distress call as the chopper descended into trees and caught fire, according to the NTSB. The last radar contact shows it was flying at just 34 mph at an altitude of 2,300 feet.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>137863587
White power literally brought down a helicopter.
>>
>>137863587
>>137863743

So just some information from someone who flies helicopters:

From what I understand, the helicopter was ~2000ft when it 'crashed'.

From 2000ft, it is almost impossible for a Helicopter to crash unless it has such a catastrophic malfunction that it tears pieces of its control surfaces off mid-flight.

If a Helicopter has all of its control surfaces, and has the ability to move the collective (wire/cables/hydraulics are functioning) then there is almost no reason for a Helicopter to crash - in fact, a Helicopter is literally one of the safest aerial vehicles that you could ever enter because it can't crash.
>>
Here the news were: Clashes between nazis and antifas, 3 deads. With KKK and stickmen videos.
>>
>>137863587
Karma.
>>
They were a loose end. Filmed something they shouldn't have filmed. Idiots.
>>
>>137864207
Yeah so far the only news reports from MSM was written in a way that attempts to die the death toll from the crash somehow to events of the alt-right. Jesus this whole thing was a fucking mess.
>>
>>137863727
I thought that chopper/plane pilots these days specifically wear anti-glare, anti-beam reflective goggles for this reason, especially those flying security-oriented missions.
>>
>>137863587
they saw too much. national guard took the chopper down.

>>137323108
>>
>>137864790
UR DUMB
>>
File: emp_weapon.jpg (32KB, 520x460px) Image search: [Google]
emp_weapon.jpg
32KB, 520x460px
>>137863587

Any info on these?
>>
Whoever committed this crime clearly hated helicopters. Who do we know that hate helicopter rides?
>>
>>137864031
>2000ft
>600 meters

Its very possible crash at this altitude. If the engine cut out there is NEVER a gurentee autorotation landing will be successful.
>>
>>137863587
>Attempted to airlift 600 lb antifa girl who got hit by car
>chopper down
>>
>>137865902
Didn't they explode in a forest? So they either had no control, or couldn't spot/get to a good spot to land in time.
>>
This whole crash is fucking shite. I bet the NTSB report will not be public or released 'soon'. Think about it /pol/...how much investigation does it take to reassemble a ~2.5 ton wreck vs. ~450 ton airliner and get the word out? Don't delude yourselves with the deception that 2 'down-home white boys' can't be dispensed of in the name of a race war...?

For fucks sake /pol/...
>>
>>137865902
I don't think 2000ft is in ANY Helicopters H/V danger zone, there really isn't a reason to fail to down collective and feather RPM/pitch, even if you're slow to react..

You could start bricking altitude but even then, since you do auto training so often, I can't imagine failing to recover before you hit 1000ft.

Apparently they were at 2300 feet, so they'd need to have been in a hover and freefall roughly 8s with the collective down and the rotors overspeeding/shearing off without ANY input from the pilot.

I just don't see it.
>>
The heli camera probably had direct proof of fuckery with the "car incident", also soros didn't take kindly to all the helicopter ride memes.
>>
On british news they're saying 3 people died in the protests
Also saying there were swastikas being carried which I have not seen anywhere.
A lot of confusion about why a lot of the right wingers brought guns too saying they were "coming armed for a battle"
>>
>>137863727

Can lasers blind motorists, pedestrians, etc? All you hear are about pilots being affected. Why aren't niggers blinding cops in their patrol cars or Spics blinding border patrol.
>>
>>137863587
Haven't you heard, goy? White supremacists shot it down this weekend. Three died at their rally, you know!
>>
>>137864031
>>137866526
>>137866293

The whole helicopter narrative stinks, and even my luddite coworker who isn't a total fool sees right through the news story.

The whole thing was planned fuckery. It just didn't achieve the crescendo they wanted yet.
>>
>>137863587
Mechanical failures just happen dude, I have had three birds go down on my in my life, one to enemy fire and two to mechanical failure.
>>
>>137866882
The media portrays a small slice of the pie as the whole.

>Have a rally of 1000 people, following the law.
>Have 10 assholes show up with Nazi flags
>HOLY SHIT THEY ARE ALLLLL NAZIS!!1!

As for coming armed, that is symbolic and in many states legal; open carry is a big part of American culture.
>>
>>137867268
thanks for your service
>>
>>137866882
I heard on a podcast that antifa literally were armed and pointed their guns at /ourguys/ at some point. So besides throwing piss bottles, using mace, carrying bats, throwing bricks, rocks, shit, and batteries they were literally open carrying long arms but according to the jewish media they weren't violent.
>>
>>137863587
Helicopters can't hover in one place for too long or the frame will get stressed and the air around the blades will thin, resulting in a crash.

Or sorry what I meant to say was evil Nazis like 7 miles away shot an RPG at it.
>>
>>137863587
Neo Nazi's caused the death of two of our nations heros.
>>
>>137865622
Underated Scooby-Doo
>>
>>137864031
Except when its a gear box failure preventing the rotor from auto gyration; unless its a helicopter with a disconnect
>>
Do we even have real proof of an actual helicopter crashed? Serial number, any flight watch anon type info, etc.

All I saw was articles, where is the actual burnt chopper?
>>
File: pumagearbox.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pumagearbox.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>137866526
>>137866293
>>137865902
>>137864031
>>137867062
>>137867268
>>137867959

Gearbox or tail rotor failure. Not unheard of but not common.
>>
>>137867350
More like the evil hate and vile rhetoric surrounding Charlottesville created a vortex of evil white person energy that brought it down.
Similar to Hurricane Katrina.
>>
File: ooooo.jpg (86KB, 390x559px) Image search: [Google]
ooooo.jpg
86KB, 390x559px
>>137866127
chopper dave we have uh oh!
over
>>
>>137868216
As much as I hate to link to yahoo, it's got the links in the article.

yahoo /news/2-killed-helicopter-crash-near-224250902.html

p.s. my fucking captcha was 'click on the helicopter' :|
>>
Inexperienced pilots, engine malfunction. Probably lost pressure to vrotor, spun and became disoriented while pilot was attempting to go through checks in order to recover. Novices always make the mistake of following procedures and end up dying.

Any experienced pilot would've reset the fuel pumps then primed it then ignite or just coast it into an empty clearing. They had to been disoriented to clip a tree and die in the wreckage.

t. Naval reconnaissance
>>
>>137868443
I see no real evidence there beyond words and a campfire.
>>
File: 14978864066612.png (534KB, 890x647px) Image search: [Google]
14978864066612.png
534KB, 890x647px
lotta fuckin coinidence theorists on the board today
>>
>>137868874
True. That's why the Earth is flat.
>>
>>137869301
Mmmm No.
>>
>>137867959
Good call, I looked up the helo and it's a Bell 407.

FADEC with ability to revert to manual control, transmission/rotor/engine decoupler.

It looks like a Bell 407's HV is 525ft/0kt - 150ft/55kt for nominal conditions, and exceptions up to 800ft/0kt for poor conditions.
>>
>>137868836
Except that the pilot of that aircraft had at least 3 years of experience, according to an article I read.
>>
>>137869420

Years means nothing, it's all about flight hours. 3 years is a novice, veteran flyers have 15+ years experience and 3000+ hours.
>>
Hat on the right guy is so obviously photoshopped
>>
>>137868836
t. complete retard making definitive assumptions of what happened and what they should have done based on these assumptions

>he didnt do what i think you should do in a hypothetical situation, so the pilot was inexperienced!
>>
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1163604/pg1

Reminder that the vault 7 FBI releases detailed how its entirely possible to remotely shut down any modern car wirelessly. Considering the entire march was an orchestrated false flag, i wouldnt at all be surprised if someone did this to the helicopter in the hopes of causing massive casualties.
>>
>>137870397
Never go full retard.
>>
>>137871514
>visits /pol/
>plenty of full retards
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.