[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using black Emoji’s is RAYCIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 59944418dda4c8fd078b4567.jpg (38KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
59944418dda4c8fd078b4567.jpg
38KB, 900x500px
‘Digital blackface’? BBC video says using ‘dark-skinned GIFs & emojis’ is cultural appropriation

The BBC has produced a video that claims GIFs featuring black people amount to “digital blackface” while white people using dark-skinned emojis are guilty of cultural appropriation.
The video, presented by freelancer Victoria Princewill, who contributes to the Guardian and the Independent, begins with a ‘trigger warning’ in case viewers find the footage offensive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc
>>
>>137863500
I don't use emojis because I'm not a 12 y/o girl.
>>
>>137863500
They're offended when we don't include them, they're offended when we do include them. These fucking people.

Has the irony dawned on them that the 'white' emojis are actually bright yellow?
>>
>>137863500
Don't give them views you dumb commie.

https://hooktube.com/Cyq6fTYxztc
>>
>>137863616
Also, this.
>>
Why are blacks the biggest complainers about cultural appropriation yet their "women" wear wigs that imitate human hair?
>>
>>137863500
make them blue. yellow and blue. there, totally not racist. but give the blue ones bigger willies.
>>
>>137863500
Why do a lot of niggers have that tone to their voice? Even English ones have it.
>>
>>137863500

I love how subconsciously they all want to be white
>>
When will Chinese complain about yellow emoji?
>>
>>137863500
Jew makes black emoji to pander to niggers, Jew makes article saying whites are evil for creating it
>>
I agree with the negress in the OP. I never use black emojis or reaction GIFs because I'm not a nigger. Don't be a nigger, don't appropriate nigger culture, love only your own race and promote only your own culture.
>>
Do I have to be Lion-O to post cat pictures too?
>>
>>137863500
>Black people are not heeere for other peoples entertainment.
>Shows clip of Black entertainer
>Entertaining
>For other peoples entertainment
>>
File: cftf.png (205KB, 355x335px) Image search: [Google]
cftf.png
205KB, 355x335px
>>137863500
what the fuck is going on, is this real life?
>>
>>137863500
instead of shitposting shouldn't you be setting your cat on fire?
>>
>>137863500
>don't have black emojis
Not diverse enough!! What bout me!! We wuz emojiz!!
>create black emojis
Das cultural appropriation!! Fuck white people and emojiz!! *autistic screetching*
>remove them
Back to step one

Niggers need the gas.
>>
>show white girl with dread locks as a form of cultural appropriation of black culture.
>host wears a wig emulating western / asian hair types.
>>
what about digital gookface? like when you post anime.
>>
>>137863500
We need to repatriate all blacks crack to Africa. Don't you return stolen property back to its rightful owners?

#blaexit now!
>>
>>137863500
Nice, I was getting withdrawal from BBC's cancer videos, there hasn't been one like this for a while.
>>
Emojies were created by japs
Computer were created by whites
Electricity by whites

Niggers using any of these is cultural appropriation
>>
File: IMG_2919.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2919.gif
2MB, 260x320px
APPROPRIATED
>>
The race card is the only power that Black people have. They know this, that is why they cry 'racist' at any opportunity to get things to go there way. Ironically this power is willfully given to them by the white race, as it is based on our reaction. On the flip side, it means it can be taken away by the white race by simply not acknowledging it. By choosing to not play their game. We hold the power, even if our society panders to them. This is why they are scared of the rise of the so called far right. Because they know they are completely fucked if there is a mass awakening.
>>
here ya go nigger
>>
look at her hair.

trying to be all white and shit
>>
File: don't.png (5KB, 510x66px) Image search: [Google]
don't.png
5KB, 510x66px
>>
SNIP

Smile. Nod. Ignore. Proceed.
>>
Even normies are having none of it. What the fuck are kikes trying to achieve?
>>
>>137863500
The british accent makes niggers much more bearable to hear

>>137863681
Damned if you do, damned if you don't, there is no satisfying niggers

>>137863928
>>137867881
Their cognitive dissonance knows no bounds
>>
>>137863500
Need one of you autists to find her twitter account. Ask her why she appropriated her hairstyle from us.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (8KB, 193x81px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
8KB, 193x81px
>>137863500
The dislikes to likes are amazing.

Also this shit will only push more people to the right wing, that's the funny thing the left don't realize.
>>
>>137863616
XDDDD
>>
>>137863500
BBC has been 100% overpaid kikes for decades
>>
>>137863500
First they wanted black emohis bewcause they white one didn´t represent them, and now black ones are racist?
>>
>>137863687
how else are we meant to dislike it?
>>
This is why the Right will continue to win
>>
File: 3mxUs6x.png (375KB, 537x645px) Image search: [Google]
3mxUs6x.png
375KB, 537x645px
>>137863500
Why would anyone post these cringy chimp gifs in the first place?
>>
I don't care I'm still using my black guy skin in Rising Storm 2.

>DIE YOU CHARLIE SONNOVABITCH
>>
Surely using a phone is also cultural appropriation then.
>>
>>137863500
blacks should be painted white.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.