[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone give me an idea of the political spectrum of Ireland?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (8KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png
8KB, 2000x1000px
Anyone give me an idea of the political spectrum of Ireland? I mean actual Ireland, not those faggy northerner ones. Unless their politics plays a part.

Who are the main parties? Are any of them any good? Overall how cucked is the country other than muh EU?
>>
>>137863487
$$$$$ all the way up. I mean seriously a gay paki
>>
>>137863487

>norn iron
>faggy

(You)
>>
File: 1495480819354.png (811KB, 736x975px) Image search: [Google]
1495480819354.png
811KB, 736x975px
>>137863487
Ireland is VERY left-leaning, ESPECIALLY the younger people. Ireland has changed dramatically over the last 20 years.

>Overall how cucked is the country other than muh EU?

It is more cucked than you could ever imagine. Literally Sweden 2.0.

Main parties:

Fine Gael: "right-wing" and doesn't care about mass immigration

Fianna Fail: "centre" and doesn't care about mass immigration

Sinn Fein: Marxist "nationalists" that love anyone non-white. They endorse open borders and soak up nearly all the nationalist vote because working class people actually think they're real nationalists.
>>
>>137863487
Its not what you know, its who you know.
A bad cover up is better than an awkward conversation. The media downplays how many "dissident republicans" there are.

Sinn Fein (Us, Ourselves)
A vehicle for any sort of change (lefty)

Fine Gael (Family of the Gael)
Irish cuckservitives (poo in the loo)

Labour (Public sector workers)
I cant understand how people still vote for them (Alan Kelly, Irishwater, Jobstown targets)

Fianna Fail (Warriors of Destiny)
ran the country (corrupt,first point in post) for 90% of it, 50 years after partition people still had to get water piped from the UK

AAAPBP: (Word Soup)
Virtue signallers and useful idiots

National Party
Too small
>>
File: Eire Nua.png (8KB, 900x600px)
Eire Nua.png
8KB, 900x600px
>>137864967

Id disagree with the left leaning kids bit.

Young lads are going round town speaking Irish and putting manners on the sluts

Plenty of onedirection rejects (but they lack brainpower to ever accomplish anything)

The further west the better
>>
>>137863487
They fook each other in the butte an' eat taters with catholic pedo priests.

Fuck those micks.
>>
>>137865809
>Young lads are going round town speaking Irish and putting manners on the sluts

Well I hope you're right.

I imagine it's much better outside of Dublel.
>>
>>137866551
Dublai's a bad case

i wouldnt even bother going there for anything, even the port or airport, has anyone buried pigs on the site of the super mosque yet?
>>
File: irelandyes.png (116KB, 637x583px) Image search: [Google]
irelandyes.png
116KB, 637x583px
>>137863487

>Overall how cucked is the country other than muh EU?

How cucked?

This cucked.
>>
>>137863487
The faggy northern ones?

The ones who have been at war for 400 years? Fuck off you fat yank cunt
>>
>>137863487
>faggy northerner
you mean precisely the part that doesnt have fag marriage? lol
>>
>>137865809

>the further west the better

Never a truer word spoken, abd this was always the way of it. (Apart from luimneach agus gaillimh, fuck them.)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.