[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAS THE BOOMERS AGE WAR NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dv.jpg (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
dv.jpg
10KB, 318x159px
HUMANITY NEED TO KILL EVERYBODY PAST AGE OF 40
THIS WILL FORCE YOUNGER PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY DO STUFF TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES AND REMOVE LEECHES WHO DID NOTHING BUT CREATED WARS AND UNJUSTICESS ACROSS THE GLOBE
>>
File: 1500096751495.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1500096751495.png
377KB, 498x497px
I admit, I laughed hard
>>
>>137861347

If you think about it most 40+ assholes are kinda dead inside.

>rot civilization from within
>start race wars
>bankrupt every nation on earth

just for a paycheck.
>>
File: NOOT NOOT INTENSIFIES.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
NOOT NOOT INTENSIFIES.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>>137862559
because 40 is the approx age when you stop caring about anything except of yourself and your shitty little world you crafted from scraps of stuff that you can control
those are the people who blame young ones for not wanting to slave away for them
those are the people who start wars because of oil
and those are the people that should be executed for betterment of everybody else
>>
>>137861347
they can't even parent. you literally serve no use after that age if you aren't imparting wisedom or maintaining a societal standard.
>>
>>137862820
>imparting wisedom
wisdom was not imparted upon you I see, at least in matter of proper grammar, but that is not the point
what they teach now? social studies? gender theory? where are tech advancements? all made by young dudes after graduation because you either invent something or become a cog in machine
>societal standard
society is collapsing with insane ammount of retirement funds and other bank scams done by older for younger to work for
>>
>>137861347
Much as I hate fucking boomers, most old people are a drain and we don't murder them because otherwise our descendants will do the same.
>>
Now this is something I can get behind
>>
>>137863142
>our descendants will do the same
so fuckin what, let's do it
I do not even have faith that world will last that long until I get that old
>>
>wanting snowflakes to take control of society

ahahahahah no thanks my dude.
>>
>>137863364
>wanting old fucks who have 5 liver transplants to control anything
they cannot even drive cars, most accidents are done by old people, and "snowflakes" were created by them as well, by saying to young people:
>do not learn useful stuff, everybody is special and you will find your niche
>>
>>137861347
eh. people in their 40s are gen x'ers.
>>
>>137865469
doesn't matter, still gas em
>>
>>137861347
It's been done m8.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.