[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High IQ Societies- Eugenic and Sane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Intelligence is just one part of the reproductive equation for our kind but it's at the top of the list.

It's time to stratify most of our social communications to people who understand us by politicizing intelligence itself.

>If you can't get in it's because you don't have the capacity to understand speech itself.
>>
>>137859939
Mensa was long since been discredit.
>>
>>137859999
Explain?
They screened my IQ results, it had to be signed by the psychologist who administered it and sent directly from the records department that stored them.
>>
>>137860186
Let me guess, they charge you money to be part of their exclusive smart people club where they have exclusive offers and exclusive content? I'm not interested in wasting my time on that kind of venture when I could be building real social capita out in the real world.
>>
>>137860395

If you're not a basement dweller, real world regional gatherings and annual gatherings are what its for.

I've hosted members traveling from Europe, and am part of their Eugenics Special Interest Group.
>>
>>137860395
as a former member of MENSA, it is just masturbatory bullshit. Stupid 14 year old me joined because I thought it was cool to be in a high IQ club, then the first issue came and i canceled. It is entirely a waste of time for puzzles that are meaningless.
>>
There facebook group mensa firehouse is essentially /pol/ without the autists
>>
>>137860846
Lol so you didnt go to RGs/AGs or made contacts on their online groups. I'm not surprised you left.
>>
>>137861076
I was 14, before the internet was really a big deal.
>>
>>137861130
Ah, well only consider rejoining if you intend to meet people at gatherings and make contacts online. It's a society. Their magazine is only a small sampling of writers who are writing voluntarily. It's not really a 'service'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-pAWbqdyuY
>>
>>137861076
>be allegedly smart
>still meeting physically

Setting yourself up to be the next clan. When the bolsheviks take over you're not going to want to be on the mailing list.
>>
>>137859939
I doubt any of you retards qualify for this group
>>
>>137859939
I am a member.
Membership fee is almost nothing.
They are organizing interesting programs.
90% of discussions is private facebook group are shit.
>>
>>137859939
I took their test (at age 21 or something) after my dad repeatedly tried to mock me saying 'you think you're so smart, you're not always right' and bet I'd be too scared to do it. So I took the test and scored in the top <1%.

Its a fucking useless organisation, but it made me feel much better about the dunning-kruger effect and I am far more confident in my beliefs. Its to the point where people rarely ever challenge me on anything because I'm so outwardly confident and they know challenging me on stuff won't end well for them.

If there's anything they're good for, its that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.