[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (377KB, 859x647px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
377KB, 859x647px
>>
He means the bullet is coming. He should have never challenged the deep state, and now they have the pretext.
>>
>>137857163
fix your font rendering you fucker
>>
>>137857163
Why don't Trump just kill the Ex-CIA director? It's allowed in the Patriot act for the president to assassinate (like Obamas "kill list") anyone who THE PRESIDENT considers to be a danger to national security.
>>
>>137857287
>fix your font

Never i need the fucking cpu speed
>>
>>137857369

Military is going to clean house, the senate, and the backroom with or without President Trump.
>>
>>137857163
>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Willing to bet that article will tell you.
>>
>>137857163
These deep state bots are quite possibly the most mendacious and morally corrupt vermin that ever existed.
>>
>>137857163
>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

He meant that he's not quite so "Ex" of a CIA guy.
>>
>>137857163
That sowing seeds of discord to divide the American population is detrimental to the overall safety and security of the nation, and is in fact a primary objective of our adversaries
>>
>Ex-CIA director
This seems very trustworthy
>>
File: IMG_7305.jpg (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7305.jpg
33KB, 200x200px
>>137857163
hey, its that guy that started ISIS with taxpayer money

when will cia niggers learn?
>>
>>137857660
>Military is going to clean house, the senate, and the backroom with or without President Trump.
this lots of heart attacks coming up

Brennan been looking like he's terrified for a minute,
>>
File: 89703454.jpg (179KB, 1057x829px) Image search: [Google]
89703454.jpg
179KB, 1057x829px
>>137858085
They're not fit to be cast out of heaven or stoke the flames in even the lowest pits of hell, they are nothing, they are the void.
>>
>>137857660
Explain
>>
>>137857163

It means he's still scared.
>>
>Ex
He's starving for attention
>>
>>137857163
>CIA nigger spreading FUD and stirring up shit.
Nothing out of the ordinary here.
>>
>>137857163
> collective
>>
>>137857255
this it also will be a crazed right wing gun nut who kills him for some reason
>>
>>137857163
> collective
> CNN
> Wolf Blitzer
> repugnant

Phew. Lads, this one hell of a post!
>>
>CIA, most powerful criminal organization in history
>moral authority on anything

Ahahahaahaahahahahahaahahaahaahahaahaha
Ahahahahaahahahahahahaaha
Ahahahaahhaahaaha
Ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahabab
Ahaahahahahhahabahaha
>>
Fucking commie CIA nigger.

He was literally a Communist.
>>
>>137857163
>i condemn hate
>i condemn racism
>i condemn white nationalists and neo-nazis
>repugnant response
This guy should hang himself.
>>
CIA NIGGER!!!!!!!
>>
>>137857163
Has the lugenpresse and alt-left gone so far up their ass they believe they can lie in the face of truth? Trump's speech is open and will be open for years for people to hear.
>>
>>137857163

>listening to some faggot who lied under oath about the national security agency collecting info on american citizens
>>
>>137857163
That faggot Brennan is a convert to Wahabbist islamism. And a fucking pedophile. When he says "national security" he means illuminati control of the government. When he says "our collective futures", He means the cabal faces prison times and maybe even the death penalty for their crimes against humanity.
>>
>>137857163
He means deep state is frightened by alt-right, because if alt-right wins, they will lose their collective future of ultimate rulers of world.
>>
>>137862195
Should be treason to appoint such a person to the CIA director.

Imagine the damage he did in his time there.
>>
>>137857163
>our collective futures
At the end of a rope?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.