[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PREDICTION: Trump Will Resign In Disgrace...Soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScgVbT_fry0
>>
>>137855126
If anybody watches that can you tell me what it's about
>>
>>137855126
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
>>
>The Young Turks

Dismissed
>>
>>137855126
bro TYT is funded by qatar, and qatar funds terrorists, even some other arab gulf states know that
>>
>>137855470
>even some other terrorist funding gulf states know that
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>137855126
>>
>>137855126

Top comment #1: "Only nazis defends nazis, Trump is a nazi."

Top comment #2: "We killed the Nazi's 70 years ago ..............we can kill them again !!!!!! ............locked and loaded !!!!!"

Put them together and you come to the conclusion that they think it morally justified to kill Trump.

It is all coming together now. Stigmatize both Trump, and anybody who disagrees with them, as a "Nazi," on the one hand; on the other, say that it is morally justified to maim or kill a "Nazi."

These people have backed white men into a corner. They are saying, "If you won't work and pay taxes for others to go on welfare and breed you into a minority in the country your forefathers built, we will kill you for it."
>>
File: videogames.jpg (88KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
videogames.jpg
88KB, 960x738px
>>137855913

(Picture related.)
>>
File: 1501715389155.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501715389155.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>137855126
No Trump will live his full eight years and be remembered fondly for decades to come. Unlike the random leftists that even now are forgotten.
>>
>>137855126
>Trump Will Resign In Disgrace...Soon
I think this is right. It's obvious that he basically hate the job and isn't having a good time. He wants people to love him, like they do on a reality TV show, but in politics they simply don't.

I agree that he won't finish his first term.
>>
File: 1484098447138.jpg (128KB, 745x689px) Image search: [Google]
1484098447138.jpg
128KB, 745x689px
>>137855126
>>
>>137855126
lol okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
>>
>>137855913
>Put them together and you come to the conclusion that they think it morally justified to kill Trump.

Yes Obama never got threats during his presidency.
>>
>>137855126

>prediction: Hillary Clinton will win the election in landslide
>>
>>137855126
>I predicted Trump would win
>Implying he didn't have a big smug face that slowly sank every hour on election night

Clown
>>
>>137855126
I mean I listened and maaaybe in the beginning this that but if I listen to the full video, it might actually happen! So I'm not going to allow my consciousness to have this in there, you idiots decide!
>>
>>137856733

I don't recall the entire media and academic establishment, as well as an enormous number of ordinary people on the right, both calling Obama a "Communist" (let us say) and at the same time calling it morally justified to "kill Communists."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.