[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1493961754667.jpg (463KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493961754667.jpg
463KB, 600x450px
Can't help but gloat a little bit tonight.

Today, I found out that a new hire at work has been pulling some ridiculous shit. Said person signs all paperwork with a fake name and goes by 'jessie' instead of his given name, as is the way with most trannies, pick a 'gender nuetral' alias.

This faggot decided it was okay to not perform several work duties, and then fall back on "well I'm a 'protected gender' so you can't do shit about it". After saying these things to a coworker, who was actually looking out for 'him', he accused me of being drunk at work as a deflection. I do not drink at work or do any other degenerate bullshit on the job.

Today, I gathered the statements of my coworkers, wrote my own, took pictures of them all, and submitted them up the chain to the head of the company. I expect him to be gone by the end of the week.

The best part? He walks past the building multiple times a day to the Plaid Pantry, as his apartment is right behind the workplace.

Gonna be giving smug looks at 'jessie' every single time.
>>
>>137854674
Is it a "passable" tranny, or is it just a man wearing makeup and a dress?
>>
>>137854805
It's always just a faggot wearing makeup and a dress.
>>
>>137854805
Skinny beta male with obvious effeminate body language while at work. Has stopped by once 'in drag' I guess you could say. I'm guessing somewhat early in taking HRT, but I gather he was a bit of a sociopath well before starting that.

Think of someone who comes across really intelligent on certain matters, but you can almost smell the stink of sociopathy, someone who is only wearing a mask on their face and behind those eyes thinking every minute on how to throw someone else under the bus for potential gain.

It was pretty obvious he was setting up to try and sue the company over made up discrimination preemptively.
>>
>>137854942
This.
>>
>>137855048
You're describing every gay man I've ever met.
>>
>>137855767
Pretty much, yeah. Portland metro area is one of the liberal enclaves in an otherwise conservative Oregon. Droves of gays and trannys here, and they directly contribute to the nepotism and bullshit derailing this great state.

I can only hope other people have the balls to stand up in similar situations and not let the threat of legal bullshit scare them.
>>
>protected gender
What is that like an 'endangered species' for people?
>>
>>137856482
It is the delusion that being a special snowflake and living in a liberal town means that you are a 'higher class citizen' than the rest of normal folk, and don't have to be responsible for actions.
>>
I made it crystal clear to management that they will in no way, shape or form kowtow to such bullshittery. If they did so, and thus threw me under the bus, I would make it a mission to drag them through the mud in the court system over violation of my own rights just for the sake of appeasing a tranny.

They understood pretty quickly that I would cost them more money that way, and it is a much better situation for everyone involved to let me keep doing my job at a high satisfaction rate, and cut the problem off now before it grows.

If any of you other kids out there face a similar situation, DO NOT BEND. Research every last legal avenue and make it clear you will cost them a fortune in legal fees if they acquiesce to the leftist method.
>>
>>137857147
might as well ask for a raise while you're grasping them by the balls.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.