[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't terrorists start forest fires lmao?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Why don't terrorists start forest fires lmao?
>>
Probably to avoid global warming
>>
>>137854934
I thought they wanted to kill Americans
>>
>>137854631

They already did it in France and Italy.
>>
>>137854631
Because the damn little 4 foot gnomes do, you idiots keep trying to steal the gold in the pot at the end of the BC rainbow... Figure that one out..
>>
>>137854631
They have done that in Southern Europe and Israel.

American education
>>
>>137854631
You can actually start a 'nuclear' winter if you start enough forest fires.
Estimates are somewhere in 100-200 worldwide.
It's not even that many.
If they are going to genocide us, why won't we all just go out and start forest fires and take the whole planet with us.
>>
>>137855211
Global warming makes americans fatter.
>>
File: 1479931247169.jpg (10KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479931247169.jpg
10KB, 220x200px
>>137857172
>start forest fires across the globe
>trigger a wintering effect
>save the world from global warming
>>
>>137854631
good question , maybe you should send a hint & tipp manual to isis . ( or simply allow more shitskins to settle in the us ) .
>>
File: 134189084334.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
134189084334.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>137857172
It can be the white races Samson option orchestrated by /pol/.
A few white people will probably even live through the nuclear winter and start again. Niggers and spics will be to stupid and all die out.
>>
>>137854631
They did last year, we had Record forest fires all over the US, the Tennessee wildfires burned pigeon forge and had dozens of pints of origin. An ISIS manual had been circulating for months before detailing how to start wildfires as jihad against America
>>
>>137854631
It was kept quiet by Obamas Doj probably to "prevent panic & racism"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.