[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bannon: /pol/ is a collection of clowns and losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0982.jpg (62KB, 414x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
62KB, 414x418px
He's right, you know:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/17/steve-bannon-calls-far-right-losers-trump-warns-china-trade-war-american-prospect
>>
>>137854495
> If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”
COUNTER-SIGNALLING
PIVOT TO THE CENTER

BTW, Trump will now talk all the time how his policies lowered Black unemployment and how great it is that Blacks can get jobs and be happy.
>>
File: bait trump version.jpg (13KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
bait trump version.jpg
13KB, 326x326px
>>137854495
totally out of context and FAKE NEWS, nice try though
>>
>>137854495
Does pol call niggers nigger because they say it or just to be edgy?
>>
>>137854495
> steve-bannon-calls-strawman
Wew. He must be so smart at discussing shit.
>>
File: cage.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>137854495
Aint that true though?
>>
>>137854495
Why didn't you archive it?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170817090108/https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/17/steve-bannon-calls-far-right-losers-trump-warns-china-trade-war-american-prospect
>>
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
File: Africa China3.jpg (43KB, 446x449px) Image search: [Google]
Africa China3.jpg
43KB, 446x449px
>>137855487
When there is no more white countries China will just genocide and enslave everything that isn't them. Which makes me happy knowing that there will be retribution for all these retards.
>>
nice slide thread, sage
>>
WTF I love Bannon now?
>>
>>137854495
t.Bannon

It's late, do you have the day off tomorrow?
>>
>>137855487
Don't you ever get tired of posting this?
>>
>>137855729
Correction: the Jews will use the Chinese to kill everything that not them
>>
>>137854495
>random stupid shit
>l3 interracial picture
>BLM XDD flag
100% leaf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.