[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The JQ's validity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: Rabbi_Solomon_Schindler.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi_Solomon_Schindler.gif
4KB, 452x523px
While many aspects of the JQ are true, is it somewhat understandable that the main reason people refuse to accept the truth on it is because the jews are typically viewed as such an easy scapegoat to blame?
>>
>>137854272
No. It's because people who come from individualistic societies with low ethnocentrism and a bloody History have a hard time imagining other people (whom they see as individuals) working hard to achieve tribal goals.
>>
File: the-pentagram-mystical.png (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-pentagram-mystical.png
69KB, 600x450px
kikes worship satan
>>
Do you guys believe that every jew is in on this?
>>
>>137854729
nope
>>
>>137854638
This and they've springloaded the whole narrative by saying at the front end "this is just what crazy goyim think about us, get a life" etc.

So when they actually do what we're saying they're doing they're like "look see we told you, other sane goyims--this goy's fucking insane lock him up, shut him down!"

Plus the jew's whole life cycle depends on his oppression, but that's another story.

>>137854272
>>
>>137854769
no but theyre apathetic to the jews that are
>>
File: Isis Ra El = Israel .jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Isis Ra El = Israel .jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Isis - Ra - EL - Israel.

Sabbath - Saturday - Saturn - Satan

EL-ection

EL-der

Gosp-EL

Ang-EL

Saturn ate chilren

Saturn has the lowest vibrational sound frequecy emitted.

---Black Cubes---

Graduation caps.

Kabah

That cube thing kikes wear

Black Cube (in Hebrew: בלאק קיוב) is a private intelligence agency, which operates out of London, Paris and Tel Aviv,[1] and is the trading name of BC Strategy Ltd.[2] The company was founded in 2010[3] by former Israeli intelligence officers[4] Dan Zorella (in Hebrew: דן זורלא) and Avi Yanus (in Hebrew: אבי ינוס) and draws its manpower from elite and secretive Israeli intelligence units.[5] The company’s personnel are known to maintain close ties to the Israeli government and intelligence agencies.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxvat6sR0h1ss6hjj.jpg (26KB, 482x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxvat6sR0h1ss6hjj.jpg
26KB, 482x346px
kikes
>>
>>137854843
Mind expanding on the "oppression" bit? I'm interested. I'm reading Kevin MacDonald's "Separation and its Discontents" on the reasons for antisemitism.
>>
>>
>>137855039
Oh it's just that many people (even on /pol) think the jew's favorite currency is shekels, when in reality his favorite currency is >muh oppression. He does this with every race as a D&C tactic, and uses it in tandem with the strategy I described above, to basically give himself cover to take over any government imaginable under the guise of 'tolerance' etc.
>>
File: bibi btfo.jpg (263KB, 849x479px) Image search: [Google]
bibi btfo.jpg
263KB, 849x479px
>>
>>137855233
jews also brigade money-making and interest-yielding organizations and use nepotism to promote themselves to the command and control sections of the government and economy and news and entertainment industries.
>>
>>137854272
The JQ is only backed by brainlets who have never read a world history book.
>>
>>137855379
you fucking kidding me? Read Ezra Pound's Cantos, or Dostoevsky or any fucking book written prior to 1900 sometime.
>>
>>137855379
youre a kike. kikes control the history books. we found the truth.
>>
>>137854272
I love it when blacks wake up to the JQ, you can still be on right side of history by allying with us, we only hope to destroy the Khazarian mafia for the betterment of humanity. What's stopping you from seeing past the black-white shit and seeing your real oppressors.=?
>>
>>137855233
So muh oppression is just a tactic. A means to an end (the end being shekels and ultimately control)?
>>
>>137855881
>fiat currency

that's also part of the lie. Jewish money is usually debt currency and built around usury tenets--it's literally built into their religion. You'll notice faggots like Rand Paul are the only ones on capitol hill tuned into this shit, but it's too late for their kind. America's dead. It's a zombie country that was killed by the jewish parasite ages ago and only serves to send its war assets into zionist wars for it now.
>>
File: 1502584275532.jpg (46KB, 311x244px) Image search: [Google]
1502584275532.jpg
46KB, 311x244px
>>137855525
>a poem and novelist are the equivalent of history books
the ABSOLUTE STATE of antisemitism
>>
>>137856374
>primary source
>versus kike second hand source

Gee I wonder which would be more accurate
>>
>>137856374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
>>
File: IMG_2089.jpg (21KB, 250x237px)
IMG_2089.jpg
21KB, 250x237px
>>137854272
My JQ is 200
>>
>>137856467
>second hand source
That's called a secondary source, and no, you obviously do not know what is source analysis.

>>137856514
>"Hitler dindu nuffin", stormfag video #40381
top kek
>>
>>137857123
A poet who lived in Europe and wrote about kikes as they were instigating war all around them is not a primary source REEE sure starnigger. Same with dostoevsky who wrote the House of the Dead about his kike caused internment at a prison camp, or Solzy who had the same (((problem))). Fuck off kike. Tired of your kind. The existence of your whole game is very fucking questionable.
>>
>>137854769
it's not a conspiracy, it's an evolutionary strategy: their group succeeds if they stick together while eroding the togetherness of the host nation

this is the science behind it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_selection
>>
File: 1496495834838.jpg (130KB, 716x644px) Image search: [Google]
1496495834838.jpg
130KB, 716x644px
>>137857334
He never said jews were instigating war. He said jews would emerge when the status quo collapses, not that jews would be behind the collapse itself.

Besides, you're only proving that irrational antisemitism is an immense wave of jewish persecution and pogroms swept Russia in 1881- the very same year he died. Of course jew-bashing was real. The ochrana was behind a lot of it too, since it was convenient to blame early separatist/nationalist eastern-european movements on MUH JOOS. Also the Dreyfus affair. And the Damascus affair. And the elder of zion fabrication. And the fact jews were still not emancipated in Russia til 1917, or in Germany til 1871. Etc, etc. All primary sources are documented, of course.

I doubt you even know what you're arguing for. Sad desu senpai.
>>
File: jewishenrollment-large.jpg (55KB, 803x313px) Image search: [Google]
jewishenrollment-large.jpg
55KB, 803x313px
>>137854769

No (even Sir Oswald Mosley said that it was only "some Jews," not "all Jews"), but at the same time, the Talmud explicitly calls for the preferential treatment of fellow Jews and discrimination against non-Jews. I don't think the admission statistics to Ivy League universities in the United States a mere coincidence.

I recommend that you look into Kevin MacDonald.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.