[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Chinese Propaganda get into Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 26

Does Chinese Propaganda get into Japan?
>>
Yes. I've seen it firsthand at my University (Waseda). Every week or so there is a truck that drives through my school with pro-China anti-America propoganda on the speakers.

Also, there are Chinese who pose as Japanese protesters in Okinawa to protest American influence.
>>
>>137852147
so that's what that is... i was wondering why japanese people would be protesting that... makes no sense...

i always laugh when people in the US try to tell me about china as if they have facts... i'm like the only thing you know is what the ccp told you...

what else is going on there in regards to this? how do you speak such good english i know some japanese people and their english is only soso at best
>>
>>137852558
I'm an American, so take that how you will. I'm half Chinese by ethnicity and went to Waseda, so I have plenty of Japanese friends. I've seen and been a part of plenty of things here, some of which disgust or sadden me. I know I had to deal with a fuckton of Anti-American sentiment from the Chinese, to say the least.

There are times when Japanese will get upset about a rape or something that occurs in Okinawa on a military base, but it is really the Chinese that are fanning the flames and say "see? look how terrible the Americans are...the Chinese are much better!" They are the ones staging protests, blasting propaganda everywhere, trying to spread anti-American attitudes however they can.

Its a phenomenon you don't really see in American identity politics. Here, the Chinese use their ethnic similarity to pose as other Asians. Its probably more like medieval Eruope politically.
>>
>>137852558
As for other things, there are always rumors here about Chinese spies. And I'm pretty sure I've seen it. They are basically sent to conduct surveillance on any Chinese study abroad students who are trying to escape, as well as the Taiwanese, and anyone else really. They try to stifle freedom of speech and enforce CCP authoritarian attitudes in the name of "community" and "harmony" and shit like that.
>>
>>137853417
What's really sad is they only do that because their government straight up brainwashed them. I feel like Chinese are driven insane with jealousy because they wish like hell they were white and European or American. They see us as Gods and they highly value the humans as Gods thing
>>
>>137853782
As a half, before I had come here I would probably get pissed at you for saying something like that, but its actually kind of true.

They seriously do not understand what it is like to have freedom of thought or freedom of speech or anything. They all bow to their superiors in a chain that links all the way from the lowliest peasant to the most corrupt government officials. Its a ponzi scheme hive-mind. I dont want to sound arrogant, but all the Chinese guys at Waseda fucking hated me because I started hanging out with one of their "best girls," and because I had "individuality," while they were all crooked teeth fish people with the same glasses.
>>
>>137853782
>they only do that because their government brainwashed them

lol, why do westerners always make this assumption? Nationalism/patriotism is an inherent part of people, not a government artifact.

Even overseas Chinese like me want to Make China Great Again, anything less is being a cuck.

Maybe because whites are naturally cucks, thats why you can't imagine Chinese to pursue their own national interests without being "brainwashed" by government.
>>
Isn't there a load of Korean illegal immigrants in Japan? I wouldn't be surprised if that shit ramped up with Trump and Kimchee both chimping out recently
>>
>>137854143
And by the way, the girl I started hanging out with started to face persecution as well for even talking with me. Other times, Chinese girls would try to talk to me to see if I liked them, and when they realize I wasnt interested in them that way they would remove me from their facebook. The reason for that is if you even talk to an American in an unsanctioned way you are seen as a traitor and will get trashed by their hivemind power structure.
>>
>>137854375
>race traitors get shamed
>a bad thing

why are whites such cucks
maybe if you behaved the same way to coalburners your race wouldn't be dying out
>>
>>137854159
Yep. You're Chinese alright lol. Don't even get me stated. I'll demoralize you so fast you'll throw yourself of the foxconn roof
>>
>>137854998
I'm living in the west buying up property and colonizing your lands, while your country is 50% white on the verge of civil war. Nothing you post on 4chan will change that reality.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_143354.png (1MB, 606x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_143354.png
1MB, 606x809px
>>137851830
The US needs to purge China like you did to Japan and South Korea. I say this as a Chinese.

Also, ignore the /sci/--I'm too lazy to take another pic.
>>
>>137854998
Dont feed it.
>>
>>137855100
The US wants to, but it can't. This is the reality of today's world.
>>
>>137855116
Opium wars round 3: China jumps up to get beat down
>>
>>137854159
The difference is Americans and others in the west are brainwashed with at least some semblance of freedom embedded into their idea structures. Far as I can tell, that doesnt exist for the Chinese. At the highest order of hierarchy it is always the CCP.
>>
>>137851830
Probably. Though Chinese propaganda in East Asia is mostly "kick out the white piggu Americans!" and "become isolationist!" so it's hard to get really angry about it.
>>
File: 1492856073684.png (62KB, 358x318px) Image search: [Google]
1492856073684.png
62KB, 358x318px
>>137853417
>Its a phenomenon you don't really see in American identity politics. Here, the Chinese use their ethnic similarity to pose as other Asians. Its probably more like medieval Eruope politically.

Reminds me something.
>>
>>137855430
Im moving in with a Chinese guy and girl. Its like he doesnt understand personal space or maybe is a closet homo. Hes always coming in for big hugs and fuck, I dont even hug my good mates. Ive tried extending the hand but he doesnt fucking get it.

Also he gets uncomfortable and "forgives" me whenever I say something slightly critical of china. Involved in chinese student politics etc.

I think I'll drop some knowledge over a long period of time and gauge his reaction.
>>
>>137855381
A delusion. Drug use is rampant among youth in the United States, not China.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/series/americas-addiction-epidemic
>>
>>137851830
koreans and chinks are basically the jews in Japan. They always pretend to be oppressed but are pushing some narrative.

Source: lived in japan, japanese waifu.
>>
China spikes Mexico with drugs that get into the us. Obama was too busy being a dumb nigger with a vagina for balls to do anything. America got too relaxed. It's gearing back up though.
>>
>>137855933
Supplies*, not spikes
>>
>>137855933
>a literal nigger gets elected to president

Behold wonders of democracy and freedom
>>
>>137854560
He is half Chinese.
>>
Yes and North Korean and Russian propaganda as well but it is nowhere near the level of Western propaganda which is the dominant form having infiltrated many aspects of everyday life such as entertainment. None of these countries has Japan's or anyone's really best interests at heart not even their own people's. But that is politics. In many ways all of their programs are congruent seeking to weaken Japan as a country. No Japanese cares for their messages except the usual cases since the people here are bright and strong but I am most afraid for the children. I worry that this generation or the one after will go down the same path as the West. I want more than anything for the current government system to remain in place and for the Japanese to stay culturally strong.
>>
>>137855749
You didn't understand the comment you replied to.

How does it taste that your poopy country is oh so strong due to nothing more than western tech, industry and money? You'd be still in the bronze age if it weren't for us. China also didn't even hit a bronze age in their own. There are well known Caucasoid mummies in eastern China due to established trade routes that brought bronze to China.

It's a sad short for the Chinese. Nothing more than a branch of nigger the like of the sentinalese and abbos from Australia who ventured across the middle East from Africa.

Think I'm a liar? There are well documented African tribes that match identically to each Asian type. Even those Budda statues have nappy nigger hair
>>
>>137852147
>waseda
Shit man, I see anti-trump anti-abe posters at the main campus and I laugh my ass off every time a see them. Fuck the leftists
>>
The funny thing is, the actual japanese normie does not care about China or SK, but the Chinese and Koreans are running high on anti-japanese racial hatred.

Not a single chance those rice niggers achieve anything like the kikes in JPN because they're too openly tribalists and hateful.
>>
>>137856317
Sad story* for the Chinese
>>
>>137852147
Do you ever fantasize about destroying Waito-piggu ching-ching?
>>
>>137856449
You are absolutely spot on. It's sad how much Normies don't give a fuck about politics let alone world politics.
>>
>>137856317
Haha, very typical, a lot of empty words on 4chan to make yourself feel better, anything to distract yourself from today's realities.

The reality is:
>your country is 50% white
>your white children are destroying monuments of US history in Charlottesville
>your own children are celebrating white genocide
>you get called a nazi in your own country for daring to stand up for yourself

Your Pivot to Asia failed spectacularly. There is nothing you can do to contain China's power. Your country is on the verge of civil war, and your argument is 2000 year old mummies? LOL

keep whining on 4chan, it wont change reality
>>
>>137856689
No it's great cause they don't have to.
Being around only your own race is D A N K
>>137853417
Right, ping-pong?
>>
Maybe instead of hating on China, you fix your own country first.
>>
>>137856350
Stay away from the Chinese hivemind. Lock up all your social media and everything. Hide who your friends with. If you add the wrong person on facebook you will get doxxed. If you are a part of the hivemind feel free to disregard.
>>
>>137853782
lul
mainlanders see Whites as self hating retards
>>
>>137856217
>Russian propaganda
Lol those drunk fucks are too incompetent to do anything to our country; if anything we should always seek to have a good relationship with them because they are very potentially useful against the Chinese and Koreans. But you are right about the North Korean menace. Their espionage can never be underestimated.

The most important thing for our generation to do is to spread the internet/MSM redpill as far and wide into the older generation as possible. Get them off the fucking Gooked up television and they will offer our current patriotic but cucked administration some breathing space to not get cucked by the left.
>>
>>137856874
China can't be fixed
>>
>>137856874
Part of fixing our countries is expelling CCP loyal filth.
>>
>>137853782
Yeah... no
You're about as misinformed about chinks (especially the youth) as they are about gweilou
>>
>>137856814
America please do not "talk smack" as your dusky youth are wont to say. I have no love for China but your country has a long way to go.
>>
>>137856874
Hating china is one of the essential aspects of fixing our country you stupid fucking leaf. Day of the rake when?
>>
>>137853592
Imperial scum.
>>
>>137856990
What are you gonna do about it? Post on 4chan? That will surely get rid of the CCP.

USA has been trying for close to 70 years now, yet CCP keeps growing stronger. Keep dreaming lmao
>>
>>137854375
>The reason for that is if you even talk to an American in an unsanctioned way you are seen as a traitor and will get trashed by their hivemind power structure.
Yeah, no.
>>
>>137856895
I don't particularly befriend any of my Chinese peers, so I should be fine.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (126KB, 756x522px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
126KB, 756x522px
>>137857054
What is the secret to China's vitality?
Perhaps there's a "chink" in the armor
>>
>>137857150
There are plans for China to formally annex Vancouver by 2034.
>>
>>137857098
>implying I'm a leaf

I'm an overseas Chinese colonizing Canada for my motherland, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Who's gonna stop me, Trudeau? LOL thank you democracy for giving us Justin Trudeau, truly the greatest political system in the world
>>
>>137857293
>I'm an overseas Chinese
You're embarrassing us, you fucking traitor.
>>
>>137853417
>i'm an american
no, you literally just said that you're a chink
>>
>>137856804
That's incredibly ignorant.

Your civilization has accomplished nothing. Zero Asian countries ever hit an industrial revolution in their own. China was given industrial tech when they were humiliated for having a famine in the 1960s. The 1960s!!!!! That's worse than your nigger brethren!!! And you're STILL not caught up to the west after merely INITIATING your industry 200 years after Britain. Remember when a white man discovered electricity? Remember when a white man invented the telephone? The automobile? The airplane? Guns? The real gun powder recipe that China falsely claims as theirs?

What are your so called great inventions? The printing press? I don't think so your language doesn't allow for that, especially back then. White Germans invented that. Your compass was useless with the sextant and the Vikings used a solar compass to explore long before your unusable wet compass.

Your language also disables the possibility of inventing a computer.

What else China man? Come at me. Tell me about how you jerk off to posters of your government officials. I'll tell you why they're not what you think.

Or anything else your ever so proud of
>>
>>137857150
The CIA out Mao in power.... What are you talking about get rid of the ccp? Get over yourself
>>
>>137857499
Falling for obvious bait. Its a shitty LARP, he presses all the buttons and you respond like the retarded yank you are.
>>
>>137857499
all these empty words to make yourself feel better

but it wont change the reality: you're 50% white, most of your population are niggers, spics, and leftist racetraitors, brainwashed by the jews to genocide you in the coming civil war

yet you're on 4chan whining about China instead of trying to save your people
>>
>>137857293
You're not convincing anyone to turn on democracy. Your childish government officials throw tantrums like that but ah only cucked Asians buy that garbage. No Asian country has ever overthrown it's government. Not even once.... That's the embodiment of cuckery and there are no greater cucks

So you've got that going for you, China

Which is nice
>>
File: re nukes.jpg (892KB, 810x2070px) Image search: [Google]
re nukes.jpg
892KB, 810x2070px
>>137857499
Banter time has commenced.
>>
File: 133847.jpg (266KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
133847.jpg
266KB, 960x720px
This photo was taken in Tokyo.
They say they are "citizen" that opposed new laws of the U.S.‐Japan Security.
The message looks like Japanese language, but Japanese cannot read some words.
Because they used the font that was developed under the Communist China.
>>
>>137858109
Lol
>>
>>137857819
Eh I wanted that Info out there. It's probably some white dude pressing buttons but now they have solid facts to defeat the criminal Communist Chinese.
>>
>>137858109
nukes wuz JOOS
>>
>>137858210
Why do they stick with a hieroglyphic like language? Seems very limiting
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (14KB, 223x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
14KB, 223x250px
>>137854375
Or the chicks just dont like you

Are all white betas with yellow fever this autistic?
>>
>>137858210
this is the kind of nonsense Chinese ALWAYS do and since they are just coming out of the stone age they don't understand how stupid their tricks look.
>>
>>137854143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBbBc5UYqDw
>>
>>137858405
It is much faster and easier to read, but much harder to learn, but that is not an issue because Asians are not stupid.
>>
>>137858287
Fuck you actually are retarded.
>>
>>137858109
I can't even be mad at high quality bantz like that
>>
>>137852147
China should know who's the fucking boss. Hint: It's not China
>>
>>137856317
how does it taste to be soon surpassed by said poopy country?
>>
File: qqqq.gif (993KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
qqqq.gif
993KB, 540x540px
If there's crime in Japan it's usually a Roppongi Nigger or a Chinese.
>>
>>137854159
t. Zhang
>>
>>137858210
lol it's almost as though they are doing it on purpose
>>
what the hell is wrong with china guys

why are they like that

what are those creatures
>>
>>137856689
>>137856449
Like those Hollywood movies made about Japan, once you enter Japan, it is like the rest of the world doesn't exist.

This is the reason why Japan has so few expats compared to other countries and why Japanese prefer traveling in Japan rather than out of Japan.

I guess this is what happens when you have a history and culture of successfully isolating your country from the rest of the world.
>>
>>137858405
Hieroglyphics are actually very deep and expressive, but I understand that its not easy to grasp for ebonics-spouting simpletons.
>>
>>137858627
Explain. I'm retarded
>>
>>137859043
you're american
>>
>>137858104
The only thing the chinese leadership fears is the democratic virus infecting the middle class. At some point, it will happen though.
>>
>>137858965
They have a history and culture superior to any white nation over the last 1500 years.
>>
>>137858965
>hollywood movies
>being even slightly resembling of our country
lol, you don't believe that there are panty-vending machines on every corner, do you?

>muh Isolation
That's only the 250 years under Tokugawa you historical illiterate. We welcomed plenty of talented Koreans, Chinese, and Persians among others into our country in the years before.
>>
>>137857370
Do you love your CCP gov't?
>>
>>137859081
Yes it will probably happen in the future

Its not that Chinese people have anything against democracy, but it must happen organically and not be subverted by (((foreign))) influences like (((CIA)))
>>
>>137854375
jez, it is as if all my chinese friends are not chinese; have a couple of friends at Waseda, and generally speaking I dont think they,boy or girl, will be interested in you anyway
>>
>>137858405
So foreigners have a harder time infiltrating Japan and vice-versa which shields Japan from leftists ideology from other countries.

Just look at any virtue signalling being shared on social media on Japan and guarnatte you will always find white people pictured or shown on video, very likely English teachers showing their leftism to the camera lens, completely forgetting why they choose to teach English in Japan rather than some foreign shithole or their own native country.
>>
Can we agree Whites are dank and leave it at that?
>>
>>137859381
you used to be. sad
>>
>>137858801
Shame Japan has a hard time deporting those Nigerians in mass because it would make their position in the UN weaker even though they are illegal immigrants.

Also, I feel like Japan should go Mussolini on the gangsters in Japan.

They never been more weaker than they are now.

The yakuza can't even attract much new members anymore no matter how poor the male is, since even the local 7-11 offers paid holidays and health insurance, something the yakuza does not provide at all.
>>
>>137857370
>you fucking traitor.
>see first post
It seems we find a target to spend all of our soon-to-expire tokarev ammo on
>>
>>137859458
Das rite
We'll need to use the WEWUZ narrative to get ahead
>>
>>137859493
wtf japan has nigerian illegal immigrants ?? since when
>>
>>137856931
Chinese revolutions are like clockwork, they just need the right precipitating factors in place. Most people have been brainwashed, but it will not last forever.
>>
>>137859081
>it will happen
it had happened, or what do you think we went through in the 80s and 90s.
and no, democracy is not the problem, only that we have too much at stake to risk a potentially toppling (((westernization)))
>>
>>137859082
The funny thing is that results in why Japanese monster stories aren't as scary as European monster stories.

Due to Japan's isolationism and the fact that nothing really happened much due to those peaceful centuries, story tellers couldn't really make a living, selling horror stories in such peaceful times, so they decided to add humor to their monster stories, instead.
>>
>>137859643
yeah but /pol/ told me they were screeching yellow monkeys with a demonic hive mind influencing their every thought
>>
>>137859493
it has nothing to do with the u.n.

they maintain a strong bargaining position over the u.s. and dont eant to Treaten it

japan used to literally sterilize half blacks and send them to work colonies abroad

it will return
>>
>>137858109

fucking lel
>>
File: loxOULP.jpg (19KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
loxOULP.jpg
19KB, 412x352px
>>137859493
>Yakuza
>weaker than they ever are

The Yakuza families moved from petty crimes to legit business models.
And the nigerians are in fact all working for the Yakuza as underdog footsoldiers. The nigerians are protected by the Yakuza while the Yakuza higher ups sit in comfy offices and letting baka gaijins earn money for them.

I must know, I worked in an american music club in Shibuya. Only niggers and whites with the occasional christmas cake. Basically one japanese guy usually told 5-6 nignogs where they are supposed to go and sell overpriced weed to foreigner.
>>
>>137859588
Roppongi at night is where all the shady foreigners illegally living in Japan gather.

They force clueless tourists into shady bars where they force you to get drunk by mislabeling the strength of certain alcohol and your wallet becomes empty by the next day,.
>>
>>137859728
>Japanese monster stories aren't as scary as European monster stories
or maybe it is because what accounts as "scary" is different to each's own accord?
>>
>>137859257
Whatever. Some were interested and some weren't. I was a little harsh in the way I said it for the sake of brevity, but Ive seen the slut-shaming all over the place. These hordes of greasy fish people are mad because they think there is a shortage of women and they are being stolen from them, so they need community in-group tools like shame, stigma, ridicule, etc. to help them coerce mates.
>>
>>137858741
china just btfo trump. as a 3rd world developing shithole. be scared flip. be very fucking scared
>>
File: chyna.jpg (164KB, 960x907px) Image search: [Google]
chyna.jpg
164KB, 960x907px
>>137854159

tsk tsk tsk
>>
>>137858627
You don't just talk about the American empire like that and not explain yourself. SPEAK!

Or thy country shall be annexed and be used for our mcdonalds refuse and loo
>>
>>137859817
The current civil war if you could call it a civil war among yakuza shows you that the yakuza almost look like a retirement center these days based on current pictures of their leaders.
>>
>>137856317
The Tocharian Caucasoid mummies found in the Tarim basin aren't from trading routes, they were a native Caucasoid people of that area (and R1b paternally which is mainly a Western European haplogroup and not found nearby) and had lived there for a very long time.
They were slowly killed off as Mongoloid nomadic horse-archer tribes from the East headed started moving west and the area became more arid and less hospitable. The modern Tarim basin is essentially one huge desert now.
>>
>>137859537
DAS RAYCIST
>>
>>137859993
>integrating poo streets into glorious clean china
>little japan island not at bottom of ocean
>>
>>137860047
America is a great country no doubt. You're just a retard.
>>
>>137860180
YELLOWED
>>
I live in New York City. In times square one of the ads is just chinese propaganda 24 run by the state owned chinese news service.
>>
>>137859941
well, one small diverge here: There IS a shortage of women... we could have as many as 30mil girl-less betas roaming around by 2020. I don't even know how possible we can internalize this amount of imbalance sans war attrition or direct civil war.
Back to girls, I see nothing wrong in slut-shaming as long as the person in question is a slut. It gets more delicate and ulterior when it comes to just decent relationship with nonchinese; these people range from angry boy who had been eyeing her for the last year to just clueless hothead. idk.
>>
>>137858741
t. the strongest race in the world
>>
>>137859993
lol china couldn't even beat vietnam
>>
File: 1494072324078.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1494072324078.png
272KB, 785x757px
>>137860257

i'd rather that your kind also sink us under the Pacific than to join your """"clean chyna""""
>>
>>137860180
I'm saying those people were trading and there were trading routes there. No one knows how they originally got there
>>
>>137860319
THAT'S IT!
>>
>>137860466
neither could america
>>
File: through Unity, STRENGTH.jpg (117KB, 412x429px) Image search: [Google]
through Unity, STRENGTH.jpg
117KB, 412x429px
>>137851830
>Tfw your entire life was a lie in order to create another lie to reveal a truth.

God i'm stupid.
>>
>>137853417
>>137855655
wow the chinese really are jews
>>
>>137860674
5D go
>>
日本是中國的一部分!

習大大萬歲,萬萬歲!
>>
>>137858109
based
fat fucks need to die first so we can kill the rest of the world with judgement day
>>
>>137858611
>It is much faster and easier to read, but much harder to learn, but that is not an issue because Asians are not stupid.
>but much harder to learn
it's also far easier to forget if you dont maintain it, i remember reading that Japanese in their 40's have forgotten about a 4th of the kanji that they learned in school
>>
>>137860847
hi better china
how's the vpn?
>>
File: aryan.samurai.reunite.png (3MB, 1656x1344px) Image search: [Google]
aryan.samurai.reunite.png
3MB, 1656x1344px
What's up Jappos.
How is the chink genocide coming>?

I know Abe met with Trump specifically to talk about their expansion into Japan's waters.

Finish the job for good this time and take care of those subhumans.
>>
>>137860961
Japanese is way more fucked because they use our 漢字 all wrong, and have multiple readings for the same character, it's a total cluster fuck.
>>
>>137860466
>lol china couldn't even beat vietnam
neither could france
>>
>>137860674
difference being instead of being divided between Ashkenazim or Sephradim we could split a region of the size of worst korea into 6 pieces overnight should government not intervene
damn I love the contradictions in my people
>>
>>137861087
neither could america lol
>>
China is provoking these nations:

Japan
South Korea
Taiwan
Malasia
Tibet
India

They will soon force the hand of USA/EU/UK/AU If they don't stand down and call off NK.

If not China will be wiped off the earth and the Japs can inherit the land.
>>
>>137860971
No need for that here, our government respects our AV and private handjob rights
>>
>>137860984

>aryan-samurai reunite.jpg
please don't bomb us again, japbros
send your best propagandists here for us to participate in the final removal of the Chinese menace
>>
>>137861182
It's hopeless either way, Jews, Chinese...the bad guys are gonna win
>>
>>137860961
>forgotten about a 4th of the kanji that they learned in school
their kanji teachers cant even write that shit straight; they cant do serifs, cant do cursive writing, and mark proper writing as wrong. I doubt if they would just go full korea in the next two decades
>>
>>137861182
too bad USA can't do anything about it
your Pivot to Asia failed miserably, I can't wait for another failure
>>
>>137858104
>No Asian country has ever overthrown it's government
You know how dynasties work, right?
>>
>>137860436
>Clueless hothe-
Someone get this hothead outa here!
>>
>>137859691
Id rather be a Japanese colony again or be subjected to western colonialism than rejoin the mainland, Japanese did more good than the KMT or any other mainlander group ever did
>>
>>137861201
Phillipines should be the shock troopers of Japanese Asia
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (136KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
136KB, 1024x851px
>>137862096
Japanese always improve, never exploit!
>>
>>137862201
based nippon commie remover
>>
>>137862184
thats the american
>>
>>137862201
Wasn't all bad, and pretty much all the modern Chinese vocabulary was borrowed from Japanese, they dragged us kicking in screaming into modern
>>
>>137862542
Sorry!

Hard to remember who is who
>>
>>137861182
Show me one country where China has sent in drones to make entire civilian cities uninhabitable wastelands.
>>
>>137860436
send the single men to Japan to help breed their women, since the Japanese men are all too busy with their body pillows
>>
>>137857293
>I'm a leaf, but not white
>My "country" is going to btfo whites and the west
>I do this mostly at this time of day

This schtick again, Leaf? Except this time you're LARPing as a gook. You're right up there with the cockroach who does the same thing, or the Norwegian guy who archives everything.
>>
>>137856804
Why don't you suck Trudeua's dick already? He has 10 underage boys for you to fuck. Get on with it, faggot. It's your new national heritage.
>>
>>137863075
Good day fellow citizen of chinese colony, I hope Australia is doing well, my cousin lives there. He says it's very nice, he is hoping to bring the rest of his family there soon.
>>
>>137862639
Japan says "YOU WANT MODERN OR YOU WANT EXTINCT?"

They must choose, so they warn you too
>>
>>137854375
>>137854143
>>137853592
>>137853417

My friend taught Chinese high school students and what this half chink says is true in the west as well when they come over here
>>
>>137852147
>>137856217
>>137856689
>>137858210

japan meetup is in order
>>
>>137857293
You're a worthless kike, like your half-Hatian leader.
>>
>>137856874
>fix your own country first.

a little silly coming from you eh
>>
>>137861077
It's the highest barrier to anyone learning moonrunes.

>thousands of kanji
>each one has several meanings
>each meaning may or may not change pronunciation
>so complicated even japs forget this crap
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_amnesia

Still, muh animu and mangos tho
>>
>>137863800
atleast China doesn't have a drama teacher for prime minister LOL
>>
>>137862096
>Id rather be a Japanese colony again or be subjected to western colonialism

that's probably why you lost the civil war
>>
>>137863913
He's speaking on behalf of the natives, not the loser KMT party.
>>
>>137852147
>Chinese who pose themselves as protestors in Okinawa
So even the Japanese can't tell the difference chinks and Japs.
>>
>>137864065
>Japanese is way more fucked because they use our 漢字 all wrong

i didn't know taiwan natives invented hanzi
>>
>>137861182
name one country the US hasn't pissed off
>>
>>137864385
Israel
America is the Goodest Goy
>>
>>137864385
Israel.
>>
>>137863822
spoken like someone who has never tried to leran jap. they're not that difficult. memorizing every kanji is like memorizing every word in english. if you know the radicals and how the kanji is built up it's more like memorizing every letter in english.

Also, memorize the 300 most common and you'll be fine. not hard. they're little pictures. the fire one looks like a teepee burning.
>>
>>137862740
They'll get to that once they finish making their own country and uninhabitable wasteland.
>>
>>137851830
"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS IT!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1njL6qH-g
>>
>>137864890

DONT WATCH ME
>>
>>137864735
Israel: America! Sit! What's one plus one?

America: Woof... woof?

Israel: Goooooooooood boy!

No wonder you like dogs so much. Must remind you of yourselves.
>>
China is based though. As far as I am concerned if we europeans would get influenced by chinese culture instead of american culture most of our problems wouldnt exist nowadays
>>
>>137864473
Keep sucking Trudeau's dick, faggot. He loves your thin lips.
>>
>>137864067
They can. This is what my Japanese friend told me about the "fake-Japanese" who pose as protestors in Okinawa.

And honestly, its pretty obvious who are the Chinese when you are riding trains and stuff. If they are loud and obnoxious, lack spacial awareness, dont style their hair, wear basketball shoes over leather, they are probably Chinese.
>>
File: IMG_5159.png (955KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5159.png
955KB, 700x450px
>>137865021
Taiwan after American influence
>>
>>137864735
>They'll get to that

uh, no. despite your BULLSHIT propaganda, china's economy does not revolve around war and (((regime change))). silk road 2.0 is developing countries, not destroying them.

in fact, this leads me to the main point in modern geopolitics. at some point, people are going to have to decide between a constructive future, led by east-asia or a destructive one led by US
>>
>>137865021
Germany seems to lack freedom of speech and Merkel rules Europe like a moral authoritarian so yeah actually you guys have a lot in common with the CCP. Cheers

*say shit like this and then wonder why Britain left the EU*
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>137865484
>moral authoritarian
>implying this is bad
>>
>>137865928
really? I'm talking about SJW virtue-signaling and refusal to ever have dialogue with competing viewpoints.
>>
>>137858210
They did this in Vietnam a few years ago too.
>>
>>137865021
You would eat dog though.
>>
>>137863646
when and where?
>>
>>137866062
>competing viewpoints.

please take your reddit-tier arguments somewhere else.
>>
>>137859120
I legit only ever saw one panties vending machine in japan and it was honnestly the weirdest thing I ever saw in here. Other than that , this country is pretty normal desu.
T. been expat for 2 years.
>>
>>137859120
and even during the isolation japan allowed the dutch in
>>
>>137853417
Why not the yacuckza go after those suspected chink spies?
>>
>>137866660
because they probably don't enjoy being an american vassal either
>>
File: qBqbO.png (148KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
qBqbO.png
148KB, 400x267px
>>137862139
>>
>>137866660
I don't think they have much information about it.

I'm writing a book about all the shady shit I saw at Waseda
>>
>>137864555
>never tried to leran jap.
You need to "leran" english.

>memorize the 300 most common and you'll be fine
The joyo list is 2,136 characters. However, I'm fine memorizing 0, weeb.
>>
>>137856574
>>137856317
>>137855983
>>137855933
>>137855381
>>137854998
>>137853782
>>137852558
>>137860608
>>137860547
Mate, you're one election cycle away from being completely dispossesed and the initialization of a path to your children being put in an extermination camp. If you're white, Trump is your last shot at having a future and your children having anything.

Not exactly in a positon to talk shit to the Chinese, the worst you can dish out is that they are getting rich by using your technology. If the jews really get to put their agenda into practise, you won't have innovation of any kind except news ways to ferment feces into drugs

>>137865021
You want the muslims to rape you even more?
>>
>>137856909
This

We get financial support from america but hate the way you are forcing your interests on other countries, like 'highly recommending us' to take refugees
>>
File: top migrants to Japan 2015.png (41KB, 691x862px) Image search: [Google]
top migrants to Japan 2015.png
41KB, 691x862px
>>137851830
Japan prefers Chinese migrants.
>>
>>137860984
Really, we should have let Japan keeps it's claims in China after WW2.
>>
>>137854159
the current chinese invasion of australia makes me sick to my stomach. They are all dogs and subhumans.
>>
>>137867864
They aren't invading, you wanted them to come, not just once, you are begging them to come for few decades.
>>
>>137867697
>we should have let Japan keeps it's claims in China after WW2.

you couldn't. you were allies with china
>>
>>137867864
Your entire economy is dependent on China, the only reason you weren't affected by the 2008 financial crisis was China. Not smart to bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>137867864
>They are all dogs and subhumans.

it wasn't too long ago people said the same thing about nips
>>
>>137867656
>prefers

volume =/= prefers

come on man
>>
>>137868625
>volume =/= prefers

is that why they only took in 27 rapefugees?
>>
>>137865280
>Loud and obnoxious
Sounds Chinese to m
>>
>>137868625
>>137867656

superior Chinese and Koreans will go to Japan and breed your lonely women as retaliation for ww2, while Japanese hikikomori are confined to their rooms with their body pillows

prepare to get CHINKED you japanese devil
>>
File: 1b16e4.jpg (32KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1b16e4.jpg
32KB, 350x262px
>>137869069
>>Loud and obnoxious

sounds american to me
>>
>>137869329
he's an amerimutt spreading propaganda for (((them)))
>>
>>137859993
I would rather have a Japanese Philippines. Actually, that is better.
>>
>>137869606
Imagine what your popular culture would be if that was the case but applied for today.
>>
>>137869606
>implying japs wouldn't just genocide all of you

now i see why you're perpetually a shithole
>>
>>137870058
Isn't that great? I would prefer it since Flips are shits.
>>
>>137867103
Have you seen how China deals with Muslims? Its the US who brought the refugee crisis upon us in the first place
>>
>>137870141
t. kike

flips are bro-tier
>>
>>137865484
>implying Merkel isnt just a US puppet
I'm happy for the bongs that they made it out of this sinking boat and I hope that my eastern european brothers also stay strong and make it out. It is the USA that forced the refugee crisis on us anyway by constantly bombing the Middle East and North Africa especially Libya. You also export your toxic culture to us like fat white feminism, SJW/identity politics shit etc.
>>
File: IMG_6903.png (241KB, 854x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6903.png
241KB, 854x901px
>>137859493
Yakuza is due for a huge resurgence due to the Olympics construction and the newly-legalized gambling
>>
File: migrants per country world 2015.png (527KB, 693x5350px) Image search: [Google]
migrants per country world 2015.png
527KB, 693x5350px
>>137854159
China is a country with lowest % of migrants on planet. They don't need brainwashing, they are patriots. It's those who take large sums of migrants that are brainwashed.
>>
>>137870510
>>137870149
>>137865021

this. WW3 will be same as WW2, but with germany allied with china and russia while japan becomes (((america)))'s lapdog
>>
>>137854143
>They all bow to their superiors in a chain that links all the way from the lowliest peasant to the most corrupt government officials. Its a ponzi scheme hive-mind
How is that different from Japan? All asians are like this
>>
>>137867656
c-can i be part of the 9072? :3
>>
>>137872033
There's one problem with Japanese citizenship, you have to remove your Canadian citizenship and probably learn Japanese. I am sure niggers would revoke their citizenship in Ghana, but not so sure about learning Japanese.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.