[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best you have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 08162017-chris-cantwell-mojo.png (125KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
08162017-chris-cantwell-mojo.png
125KB, 990x556px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfMEU7btMbw

This is what we're up against. You guys talk a lot of shit behind a computer screen, and then when something happens, you start crying like little babies

Tell me, /pol/, are you actually capable of anything beyond the Internet, or is a computer screen the only bastion of your competence?
>>
>>137851280
To be fair he only cried when he was safely at home. During the even he was fighting not crying. Also I would look at your reaction if cops decided to arrest you.
>>
File: internet tough guy1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
internet tough guy1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>137851280
You can tell this dude never gets laid and is just an edgy faggot.
>>
File: antifashlls.jpg (89KB, 523x424px) Image search: [Google]
antifashlls.jpg
89KB, 523x424px
>>137851280
4 letters go in the options field
>>
Because they know if they say their edgy gas the nigger shit in real life they'd get told to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>137851795

He would probably take offense to being called a skinhead when he clearly looks like one.
>>
File: JIDF_on_pol.jpg (423KB, 982x808px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF_on_pol.jpg
423KB, 982x808px
>>137851876
>doesn't realize he hears that shit here because it gets all his salty salty salt
You literally create and perpetuate your own cancer, moron.
>>
File: Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif (51KB, 209x302px) Image search: [Google]
Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif
51KB, 209x302px
>>137851795

Does this guy realize he's swagger jacking Malcom x photo for a magazine article

Does he realize what happened to Malcom x 1 week after this photo
>>
>>137851795
suprised he hasnt accidentaly shot himself
>>
>>137851280
yeah that guys a fraud.
>>
>>137851796
I'm not Antifa you dumb nigger. Stop calling everyone you disagree with ANTIFA, it's pushing me further to the left
>>
File: images (10).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>137852111

Malcom x in the middle was preaching use of force before it was cool

Listen to his last radio interview, callers call in putting hexes on him

STAN BERNARD INTERVIEWS MALCOLM X ON (FEB 18 1965…: https://youtu.be/EHpO4q0PUpo
>>
cantwell always looked like a jew
>>
I think it is painfuly obvious to most of the people here but he was hit with bear mace
>>
>>137851280
Being betrayed by the state and maced multiple times while antifa are allowed to roam the streets attacking people randomly was probably a rough experience for him. It's basically the adult equivalent of your parents holding your arms and laughing while your siblings beat you up. Meanwhile leftists cry when shillary loses an election.
>>
>>137853506
>>137853675
>Bro i'm not crying..I just got a little mace in my eyes.

I'll remember this line next time I have to cry..lmao
>>
File: file.png (417KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
417KB, 960x960px
>>137852661
>uses antifa flag
>makes antifascist thread
>cries when he gets called antifa
Oh no, OPs a retard.
>>
>>137854029
You need video evidence faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3xMHKVC8w
You know this guy isn't your average internet tough guy, he will go over the edge one day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.