[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the answer to inevitable collapse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

How do we deal with the long-term problem that every great civilization, once it has defeated all existential threats, will eventually begin to destroy itself?

Women's suffrage demonstrates this perfectly. Men in the 1910s + 20s were not emasculated or deluded when women were given the vote - they were just diminished and exhausted from WWI. Then, the suffragettes swooped in and secured votes for women, knowing that the male population had just lost 800'000 members and that many more were too damaged to resist.

The society of the 1910 and 20s was basically Victorian, and yet it was brought down by the inevitable corruption of the government system. The same is true for the jury courts of Athens, or the role of emperor in Rome. Once great institutions become toxic, and end up laying the groundwork for a future invasion by outside forces.

How the fuck do we stop the collapse of society through government. Is libertarianism the only answer?
>>
File: 1469177231375.png (41KB, 543x521px) Image search: [Google]
1469177231375.png
41KB, 543x521px
>>137851076

The easiest solution would be to let it collapse and thereafter learn from it. If you want to prevent the collapse, you gonna have a hard time. The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion Russia is our only hope.
>>
>>137851076
End welfare.

Then everyone has sufficient motivation (facilitative stress) to make their own lives (and by extension their communities) better.

Every problem can be traced back to welfare, not just migration, but the epidemic of divorce and single parent mother's (that produce broken children with statistically higher crime rates, and lower education outcomes)
>>
>>137851506
Wow, a German advocating for the end of status quo, and a rebuilding society afterwards.

Really Frankfurt's my Schooling.
>>
File: femalesuffrage.png (532KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [Google]
femalesuffrage.png
532KB, 1808x3731px
>>137852184

Welfare will not be ended until we repeal both woman suffrage and most probably suffrage for anybody who claims more from the state that they pay in; in other words, we have to go back to the old system in which only property-owning males could vote.
>>
File: assemblywomen.jpg (346KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
assemblywomen.jpg
346KB, 867x1000px
"Not as opponent, but as advocate of women's real rights, I oppose the important and disastrous change in the law, contemplated by Woman Suffrage. I anticipate the social revolution, disruption of domestic ties, desecration of marriage, destruction of the household gods, dissolution of the family, which would result from the political enfranchisement of married women."

James McGrigor Allan (1827 - after 1890), British anthropologist and writer.
>>
>>137851506
>The easiest solution would be to let it collapse and thereafter learn from it.
It's not as though these collapses are trivial things, though. They generally involve millions of deaths, extreme suffering, the loss of culture and knowledge, and are likely to be followed by long periods of inching progress.
>The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion Russia is our only hope.
Looking at it from a completely detached perspective, I imagine that western Europe will die completely, including the UK. Eastern Europe including Russia will survive, though this will be an extremely violent process with millions of deaths. Also, Russia will lose most of its eastern territory to China within our lifetimes.
Memes aside, I think America is unironically the best hope. Historically they remind me a lot of the Byzantine Empire which survived for 1'000 years after Rome collapsed. The people there were still considered "Romans" and although the Roman culture evolved, it ultimately survived through them. The western Roman Empire, which can be compared to Europe in this context, became politically irrelevant and eventually gave up without a fight in 476 AD.

The silver lining to that, of course, was that the Roman race survived. Roman nobility had integrated themselves into their colonies and it is thought that Alfred the Great and Charlemagne had traces of Roman nobility in them. Similarly, the west has laid the seeds for new civilizations all over the world - mainly, North America.

Of course, I would love nothing more than for my country to be revived somehow, but looking at things objectively you have to be realistic about what's going to happen.
>>
>>137851076
Reject christianity and embrace paganism, reject states and embrace libertarianism or ancap according to Hans Herman Hoppe, only then will you have a healthy white movement that is sustainable. Paganism is the natural religion for whites, only when they came under central rule with chuch and states did they start to become cucked.
>>
>>137851076
War. We need another world war.
>>
>>137853482
How do you keep other modern nation-states from overrunning your tribes?
>>
>>137853482
>only when they came under central rule with chuch and states did they start to become cucked.

1 . Europe chose Christianity as its religion. It was not forced onto them by any external force. Irish, Anglo-Saxon, and Scandinavian rulers voluntarily decided to convert from Paganism to Christianity. Why on earth would strong Pagans have done that if it had made them weak and feeble. I don’t see how “it’s the oldest religion” trumps the fact that Europeans CHOSE Christianity.

2. If Christianity is inherently enfeebling, does that mean that Europeans have been “cucked” for over 1500 years? Were men in the Medieval era or the Renaissance weaklings because they were Christian?

3. The destruction of Christianity was key in creating today’s fallen society. Baby boomers were the first generation where it was considered fashionable to mock religion the Church and have contempt for religion, and we all know how great the baby boomers were for western civilization.

Believing that Paganism is best for Europe relies on the assumption that the oldest religion we know our people followed must therefore have been the best one, even though they themselves decided that Christianity was better.

I am also very dubious about our need for the state, however.
>>
File: POPE-master768.jpg (105KB, 768x510px) Image search: [Google]
POPE-master768.jpg
105KB, 768x510px
>>137855657
The people did not choose it, their leaders did as you pointed out. Is zionism better for the west because leaders side with israel in wars and foreign politics?

The roman empire was pagan and after christianity they became a feudal society which declined in art and eventually fell. Then came the dark ages and it was not until the renaissance that Europe was revived by looking back at it's former, pagan, past and started to build architecture and make art that resembled that which was created in pagan rome.
>>
File: 1502916605417-2.jpg (106KB, 488x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502916605417-2.jpg
106KB, 488x512px
>>137855657
Also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

And this
http://skeptiko.com/joe-atwill-takes-on-culture-shapers-354/
>>
File: rights&responsibilities.png (482KB, 1352x2353px) Image search: [Google]
rights&responsibilities.png
482KB, 1352x2353px
>>137851076
Bump.
Also, 2 things.

1) Nothing good ever comes of women getting voting rights.
2) Responsibility breeds misery in them, their misery breeds society-wide misery, and that brings about the kind of fireworks we can see present in the US political climate atm.

Info for newfags since we've had such a surge of them after the rally.
>>
Plant the seed of the next civilization.

Literally, with your cum. If you're white.
>>
>>137856146
>The roman empire was pagan and after christianity they became a feudal society which declined in art and eventually fell.
The Roman Empire did not fall because of Christianity. If you look at the Crisis of the Third Century you can already see that Rome's birthrates were low. Its territory had stopped expanding and it was struggling to keep its borders. Degenerate leaders such as Elagabalus, who dressed as a woman and performed prostitution, and who offered to pay any surgeon who could give him a vagina, began ruling the empire. The real thing that brought down Rome however was problem of emperors getting assassinated and overthrown constantly. During the 200s this was particularly bad, such as when there were 22 emperors in just 47 years between 238 and 285.

Rome didn't even become Christian until 380 AD.

If anything, Christianity saved Rome by holding up the Byzantine Empire and allowing the Roman culture to survive there. There's a reason why Constantine the Great is remembered as one of the best Roman emperors whilst also being its first Christian one.

Also, it's pretty unfair to judge past Christianity off of the state of modern Christian institutions when so many other good things in western culture have also been infiltrated and twisted.
>>
File: 240px-Justinien_527-565.svg.png (15KB, 240x115px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Justinien_527-565.svg.png
15KB, 240x115px
>>137857351
>If anything, Christianity saved Rome by holding up the Byzantine Empire

No, they, the christians lost it and it's nowadays turkey.
>>
>>137858269

The former greek colonies of pagan times spoken about in the classic western litterature, formerly forbidden to look at by christians, where thus lost by the christian Byzantine Empire.
>>
>>137858269
>No, they, the christians lost it and it's nowadays turkey.
They lasted for 1'000 years. Yes, the fall of Constantinople was obviously a defeat, but the fact is the Byzantine Empire was one of the most successful in history. To say that they "lost" and dismiss them entirely is like saying that a 100 y/o man who had 5 kids and a mansion "lost" because he died eventually.

This is my point in the original post - an empire or civilization can become as great as anything, but eventually they will inevitably fall. It's a possibility that government is to blame, yes, but blaming Christianity doesn't make sense to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.