[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the Latina pill yet, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170817-022003.jpg (857KB, 1440x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-022003.jpg
857KB, 1440x1420px
Why haven't you taken the Latina pill yet, anon?
>>
>>137848442
Those chicks are nasty. Plus I'm not Catholic.
>>
I've already got enough Indian blood in me
>>
>>137848442
Not into taco niggers
>>
File: 1498863065963.jpg (711KB, 1380x942px) Image search: [Google]
1498863065963.jpg
711KB, 1380x942px
>>137848442
Have you seen the average latina?
>>
File: 1324276144804.jpg (54KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
1324276144804.jpg
54KB, 576x360px
>>137848442

something odd about their faces

they look argentinan also they look like guys if you look closer... guys with long hair.
>>
>>137848442
>Not wanting to bang any hot woman regardless of race
This always seems somewhat weird to me.
>>
Latinas are at their best from ages 9-12 otherwise, stay away.
>californian mexican blood
>>
>>137849159
Because hot Latina are so rare it isn't worth the 20 fat brown ugly democrat cunts in your country to get 1 cute one.
>>
>>137849433
White American posts always best posts.
>>
Hispanic people are stupid. They have low IQs. They have vast resources where they live, but instead of being like America, they live in squalor and have corrupt governments.

You can tell they're fucking stupid by looking at their heads. Most Hispanic people have tiny foreheads. Like, I've seen some motherfuckers where their forehead is literally like an inch big.

You can't tell me they got a big brain in there.

Breed with a Hispanic person if you don't care about intelligence, otherwise choose a White or Asian.
>>
>>137849433
I think the ratio of hot women to non hot woman is higher than you think over all women.
>>
File: beaner.png (625KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
beaner.png
625KB, 500x724px
See this fuckin' beaner? Notice how tiny his forehead is? It's because he has a small brain.

He probably couldn't tell you what 8 times 3 is.

I would literally choose to breed with a White, Asian, or Black woman over a dumb ass beaner.

They are the lowest of the low.
>>
i live in a town filled with mexicans and the girls are nothing like that
>>
>>137850233
>Doesn't have the P H E N O T Y P E
Must suck being a beaner.
>>
I've noticed that hispanics, especially Mexicans, are very stupid and lacking in ambition. They don't have the drive or the brains to do anything really great.

They also seem extremely comfortable living in squalor. Kind of like cockroaches or some kind of parasite.
>>
>>137848442
They get fat right after they get the ring. And that's before pregnancies.
>>
She's not white
>>
>>137850233
His hair is combed over his forehead you stupid fuck
>>
>>137850233
That looks arab to me.
>>
>>137848442
kek, just typed "average latina women" and "average white women" in cuckcuckgo.

No wonder the white race is finished.
>>
Spics are pretty dumb, but they are the most sexual race. They only think about breeding, which is probably why they haven't achieved anything notable.
>>
Because Latina women will stab you in your sleep. They're fucking psychotic. There's something seriously wrong with the psyche of Latin women. Try dating one. I dare you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.