[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother of Sorrows, pray for us.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: sf.jpg (45KB, 480x694px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
45KB, 480x694px
Mother of Sorrows, pray for us.
>>
Oh is this the weekly "CIVIL WAR THIS WEEK GUISE ITS HAPPENING" thread?
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
Mary is Sophia the Mother of your god the Demiurge.
>>
File: sf.jpg (154KB, 518x996px) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
154KB, 518x996px
>>137846806
looks pagan, and sounds very pagan, very deluded and distorted.

All paganism is, is deluded distorted beliefs of the one true belief, that comes from adam and eve.

pic's the true version.
Mary's the virgin mother of jesus christ.
>>
>>137846806
Sophia is back on earth
Her birthday is September 23
And I mean that literally.
She's been posted here before
the Daughter of Man

KING FELIX
KING FELIX
KING FELIX
>>
>>137847395

This post just shows how Deluded you are.

Adam and Eve were created by the Demiurge not God, made in the Image and Reflection of their Mother Sophia.

You Worship the Chief Archon as your God.

When will you see the Reality of the Rulers? They Hypostasis of the Archons.
>>
>>137847851
Sophia's the anti-virus
We're in a narrative universe
VALIS was future history.
Christ is in the Temple
the solitary candle
in the villa of Ormen.
>>
>>137847851
>muh gnosis
>>
File: dfghas.jpg (32KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
dfghas.jpg
32KB, 400x516px
>>137847851
>This post just shows how Deluded you are.
Irony

demiurge?

>made in the Image and Reflection of their Mother Sophia.
explain

>Chief Archon
explain

>They Hypostasis of the Archons
explain

Catholic's need to be open minded to condemn false beliefs such as this, please share.
>>
>>137848568

The Demiurge is the Lord of the OT in the Garden who made us from clay then blew the spirit of life into us.

Sophia tricked him into blowing the Divine Spark into Adam.

The Demiurge is Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth. The Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

Archon means Lord, Ruler or Master. He is the Chief Archon the First Ruler.

He made the other Archons.

Sophia is an Aeon from the Pleroma.

She hid the Demiurge here in this realm of Shadow and Fog because she was ashamed of her creation. He is the Gloomy Ruler.

The Hypostasis of the Archons or the Reality of the Rulers is a Gnostic text that will reveal to you this False god who claims to be the one God.
>>
File: leontocephaline.jpg (46KB, 337x616px) Image search: [Google]
leontocephaline.jpg
46KB, 337x616px
>The Hypostasis of the Archons

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
>>137848351
Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence.
>>
File: 1 gold for a mage port.png (198KB, 526x503px) Image search: [Google]
1 gold for a mage port.png
198KB, 526x503px
Was Joseph the worlds first beta cuck? He had a space Jew fuck his wife right in front of him, then Joseph was forced to raise a Jewish cuck baby.
>>
None of this matters since only kek and the Egyptian gods are real.
>>
File: mary.jpg (43KB, 489x612px) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
43KB, 489x612px
>>137846233
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Hail Mary, mother of God
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death
Amen.
>>
File: 1476916366856.png (340KB, 360x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476916366856.png
340KB, 360x750px
>>137850076
Funny you should Ask

Adam was the first Cuck because Samael raped Eve and Fathered Cain.

He is the Serpent Archon.

I like to call him the Blind Worm.
>>
>>137850136
Holy* Mary, mother of God
>whoops
>>
File: L'Ogdoade_d'Hermopolis.jpg (82KB, 341x400px) Image search: [Google]
L'Ogdoade_d'Hermopolis.jpg
82KB, 341x400px
>>137850108
The Ogdoad or the Eightfold are the Four Luminaries in their male and female aspects.

It comes right out of Gnosticism.

They were venerated in Egypt under the God Thoth you may know as Hermes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.