[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most redpilled animal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: redpilledanimal.jpg (258KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
redpilledanimal.jpg
258KB, 800x600px
>remembers where food is
>takes care of its herd
>mourns the honorable dead
>remembers mean communists and beats them after 50 years
>remembers kind Aryans and saves Aryan children
Can we take a moment to appreciate the most redpilled animal, the majestic elephant?
>>
File: arealbro.jpg (154KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
arealbro.jpg
154KB, 1024x922px
>>137846010
Bumping for justice; elephants are bro-tier mammals
>>
File: ganeshchibi.jpg (266KB, 835x1181px) Image search: [Google]
ganeshchibi.jpg
266KB, 835x1181px
Another bump because /pol/ can't tell a friend when it sees one
>>
File: ravens.jpg (24KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
ravens.jpg
24KB, 550x421px
Nah. Posting redpilled huwhite animals.

"Huginn (from Old Norse "thought"[1]) and Muninn (Old Norse "memory"[2] or "mind"[3]) are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin."

"In the Prose Edda book Gylfaginning (chapter 38), the enthroned figure of High tells Gangleri (king Gylfi in disguise) that two ravens named Huginn and Muninn sit on Odin's shoulders. The ravens tell Odin everything they see and hear. Odin sends Huginn and Muninn out at dawn, and the birds fly all over the world before returning at dinner-time. As a result, Odin is kept informed of many events. High adds that it is from this association that Odin is referred to as "raven-god"."

"Two ravens flew from Hnikar’s [Óðinn’s]
shoulders; Huginn to the hanged and
Muninn to the slain [lit. corpses]."

>Personification of the wisest god's mental powers
>Warriors were poetically referred to as "grennir gunn-más/feeder of war-gull" in reference to ravens, who ate the dead on battlefields
>Odin's ravens particularly were vehicles by which he communicated with the slain
>Most redpilled bird
>>
File: Freyr_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg (355KB, 538x719px) Image search: [Google]
Freyr_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg
355KB, 538x719px
The European boar was hunted to near extinction in Britain, but it is the most redpilled swine. Loki tricked a couple of dwarves into making a 100% Aryan, blonde haired boar named "Gullinbursti (golden bristles) that glowed in the dark and could run on air. It was given to Frey and represents his vitality as a fertility god, or something.
>White piggu
>Master race features
>Literal flying pig
>Redpilled
>>
File: ellie.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ellie.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>137847491
>a fucking bird

>>137848370
>a fucking piggu

Shame on you shits. How can you not admit the elephant is the most graceful, altruistic animal to share our dharma?
>>
>>137850188
Elephants are highly aggressive and territorial and will regularly attack and kill humans who live near their territory. I wouldn't say that Altruism is one of their essential characteristics.
>>
File: ellie2.jpg (77KB, 625x793px) Image search: [Google]
ellie2.jpg
77KB, 625x793px
>>137850310
>mfw the elephants are only mean to aussies
I guess they don't like shitposting, mate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognition
>>
>>137846010
Unfortunately most of the elites from every country organizes """ethical population control""" games in africa and some south east asian country.
Taking "care" of the wildlife population and paving cements at the same time.
>>
>>137850310

Outsiders should get stomped

All of Nature's animals are red pilled. Only Humans are retarded.
>>
>>137850642
No I haven't had problems with Elephants nor do most if not all Australians as they only ride on the Females who are less aggressive when they go on their piss-up contiki tours. Nepali farmers and African Pastorals have had enormous problems with elephants due to poaching ruining their societal structure that leaves the younger elephants traumatised and hyper-aggressive as well as clearing of forests for farms has put farmers in the paths of Elephants and their territories. Elephants can be altruistic but they are not necessarily so and I would argue that they are not most of the time.
>>
>>137852075
You especially.
>>
File: ellie3.jpg (12KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
ellie3.jpg
12KB, 249x202px
So basically it's time for /nhi/ non-human intelligence general?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.