[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is this "with us or against us" attitude?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 234253453464.png (71KB, 591x620px) Image search: [Google]
234253453464.png
71KB, 591x620px
The fuck is this "with us or against us" attitude?
>>
File: naziphoto.png (430KB, 1440x917px) Image search: [Google]
naziphoto.png
430KB, 1440x917px
>>137843206
Same shit happened to me when I was talking to coworkers today.

these people just arent right in the head.
>>
>>137843454
No more crazy than the standard low IQ monkeyhumans. This is just how they act when provoked.
>>
>>137843206
They're stupid anon. There is no complex philosophy, they're just stupid.
>>
>>137843836
That's my point. They aren't acting any more or less retarded then they always did. They just look more crazy now that they are agitated. Anyone could have seen this coming if they cared to look.
>>
>>137843206
It's the Red Scare all over again.
>>
File: lemmecheckmypapers.jpg (56KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
lemmecheckmypapers.jpg
56KB, 836x678px
>>137843206

"Nazi" is normie speak for the ultimate evil. That's how powerful the Jewish narrative has become in time.

But now that facade is finally breaking, people are realizing that even Nazis are people too and (((they))) are freaking the fuck out.
>>
>>137843206
Most people's thoughts about their own values don't go much deeper than their thoughts about what clothes they should wear. It's fashion, it's modernity, and we should do what we can to kill it. These people would be more comfortable as peasants than trying to navigate this "all men, women, and non-binary otherkin created equal" farce where they feel like they should contribute because they have no understanding of their actual worth.
>>
>>137843206
>>137843454
They're children.
>>
>>137843206
Well we are against them, so what does it matter?
>>
>>137844444
>>
>>137843206

Independent media and the internet has polarised both sides of the political spectrum.....I am a centrist and finding anyone at all with similar views is impossible, lefties call me a nazi and rightwingers call me a commie, they arent allowing a middleground anymore.

For Owen the cuck....we are the real radicals, just as bad as nazi's
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/17/centrists-attack-left-extremists-labour-moderates
>>
>>137843206
It's the same attitude that gives Nazis more allies than they should actually have. If you aren't 100% on board with the alt-left cult mentality, you're the enemy. They make your choice for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.