[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He threw you under the bus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 43

File: Steve_Bannon_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (177KB, 1200x1601px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Bannon_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
177KB, 1200x1601px
>Ethno-nationalism—it's losers.
>It's a fringe element.
>I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.

>These guys are a collection of clowns

thoughts, losers?
>>
>He added that he welcomed the Democrats’ obsession with the Charlottesville incident, and identity politics in general.
>“The Democrats … the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”
Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1502607814555.jpg (301KB, 729x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502607814555.jpg
301KB, 729x520px
Let's shill the the shill.
>>
>>137842916
Democrats aren't the only ones being forced to talk about race.

The GOP is busy distancing itself from its president when they could be passing laws Bannon favors.

As usual. How long until they realize Pence could get stuff done and decide to toss the old fart out?
>>
>>137842170

Ethno-nationalism in the US is for losers. Stormfags don't get that it won't work. What you can do is change immigration policy and stop subsidizing the families of dindus (not saying this is politically easy either but it is possible).
>>
>>137843304
The republicans need Trump and Bannon. Without them, they have zero chance of winning again. The democrats were already supposedly guaranteed to win but their plans were foiled because identity politics didn't work as well as they thought it would and because people were willing to give republicans a chance. If they blow this chance, it's over.
>>
>>137843578
>stop subsidizing the families of dindus (not saying this is politically easy either but it is possible).
I don't think the government is allowed to apply a racial test to welfare benefits. Churches might be able to, but that's the reason we took the job away from them in the first place.
>>
File: l5tlo21.jpg (117KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
l5tlo21.jpg
117KB, 800x820px
>>137843304
>leddit spacing
>>
>>137843819
the angry white men that put Trump into office are still out there. I wouldn't discount the GOP's chances just yet.

but what happens when Trump fires Bannon? Do we really need them both?
>>137844206
I was spacing my posts on 4chan before /pol/ existed.
>>
>>137842170

I honestly can't believe that you shills are keeping up with this shit meme. What else was Bannon supposed to say? He'd never trust the media, especially if it was off the record.
>>
>>137842170
how do you know he's telling the truth and not emitting a smokescreen?

serious question
>>
why are you asking us? the majority of nazis on /pol/ aren't even real
>>
>>137844379
I'm not shilling anything, I'm honestly curious what you losers and clowns think.

so you're saying he said what he had to, not what he meant?

from what I understand the interview was on the record, he volunteered for it.
>>
>>137842170
Sounds forced.
This just means he's not going anywhere.
>>
>>137844505
I don't know. I want to know what you guys think.
>>
>>137842170
He's right because the Chinese currently have a secret program to engineer superhumans.

History will see us as fools clinging to antiquated notions of Ethno-nationalism while we are on the cusp of the entire face of Humanity changing in just a few generations from now.
>>
File: 1502073702402.jpg (14KB, 273x458px) Image search: [Google]
1502073702402.jpg
14KB, 273x458px
>>137842170
>>These guys are a collection of clowns

methinks the clown doth protest too much
>>
>>137844640
think Trump put him up to it?
>>
>>137844643
ok, I have no idea if bannon is an actual WN

I have no idea if he is telling the truth or saying something to give himself a cover

and neither do you
>>
>>137844744
>and neither do you
true but we both know he made money from WN's and he's now calling them losers and clowns and calling for them to be crushed.
>>
>>137844935
ok. and you take him at face value?
>>
>>137845083
I know he's savvy enough to cover his ass, but this also sounds like he's not worried about offending his supporters.

either because he knows they'll think he's just covering his ass or because he honestly thinks they're a tiny fringe.

Thus my curiosity. If he's counting on /pol/ and others to assume he's lying I want to know if it's paying off.

So far it seems to be working.
>>
>>137845408
it doesn't matter
>>
File: TRUMP EXPRESS.png (246KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP EXPRESS.png
246KB, 666x666px
>>137842170
the big bam bam bannon picture
Steve Bannon, Unrepentant
Robert Kuttner
August 16, 2017
http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
http://archive.is/Y9cTm

Trump’s embattled strategist phones me, unbidden, to opine on China, Korea, and his enemies in the administration.

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.

From his lips to Trump’s ear.

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”
>>
>>137842170
i trust steve bannon more than /pol/
>>
File: Hike Hike Hike.png (2MB, 1531x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Hike Hike Hike.png
2MB, 1531x1313px
meanwhile at Faulty Tower

REPORTER: Can you tell us how you are feeling about your chief strategist, Mr. Bannon?

TRUMP: Go ahead.

ANOTHER REPORTER: Steve Bannon — I would echo Maggie’s question.

TRUMP: I never spoke to Mr. Bannon about it.

REPORTER: But can you tell us broadly, do you still have confidence in Steve?

TRUMP: Well, we’ll see… Look, look, I like Mr. Bannon. He is a friend of mine. Mr. Bannon came on very late. You know that. I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that. And I like him. He is a good man. He is not a racist. I can tell you that. He is a good person. He actually gets a very unfair press in that regard. We’ll see what happens with Mr. Bannon. He is a good person and I think the press treats him frankly very unfairly.
- President Donald Trump's press conference at Trump Tower in New York City Tuesday August 15, 2017
>>
>>137845647
Nothing matters. Destroy all the statues. Welcome to moral relativist tranny heaven.
>>
File: Find the Clown.jpg (128KB, 666x562px) Image search: [Google]
Find the Clown.jpg
128KB, 666x562px
>a collection of clowns
>>
>>137846188
this

Trump and Bannon both seem way more effective when they hide their power level. And they're getting a lot of moral outrage from people that are otherwise morally ambiguous.
>>
>>137844582

He volunteered to do it to shut down the horseshit narrative that Trump was somehow defending Nazis by pointing out how the Alt-left/Anti-fa were being agitators, and none of this would've happened if the two groups kept their distance.

And we are clowns. We joke around all the time. We use humor to spread our ideas. How is that even supposed to be an insult?
>>
He's speaking his mind. But he's making a mistake and it is quite a serious one. He views ethno-nationalists as limited to the few little groups of Charlottesville and a bunch of pricks such as Spencer, but it is just the tip of the iceberg. Ethno-nationalism in America, that is white consciousness and political reaction, is just a consequence to the historical democraphic shift that is occuring.

US, for most of its history, was about 85% white. It's now 62%. The very social fabric of the country is imploding because the race that produces its culture is fading away. What's coming next is the US breaking up because it will lack of a strong core.

If he seriously think any of his "nationalist economic" agenda - national statist economic program that is - is going to contain race warfare, he's delusional. Race warfare will just be added to class warfare as both the US economy and whites decline.

Anyhow, his grand strategy depends about a cheap dollar and that fight is doomed to fail because Europe is crumbling, capital is fleeing in US. Hence the Dow growing and that is nothing yet, we're heading into a monetary crises of enormous proportions in Europe.

His ambition to contain China is also doomed to fail, China will become the first economic world power anyhow. His understanding of economics, mercantilism, won't bring back shit, just precipitate the outcome.

Identity politics is just the signal that the country is breaking up because it lacks of energy to move the whole population in a single direction.
>>
File: Golly, Mis Dondon.png (571KB, 666x482px) Image search: [Google]
Golly, Mis Dondon.png
571KB, 666x482px
deplorable at best, pathetic at least
how can this administration move forward when the left and right are blocking traffic
>>
>>137842170
Ethnonationalism is stupid because white leftists are the lowest form of life.
>>
>>137846680
Humor goods you can win people easily if you make them laugh.
Youre clowns by how youre acting trying to live in fantasty like the Nazis did with the night tiki torch walking. Iys stupid. Media is against you need to fight them like Milo did, well spoken arguments
>>
>>137846680
This would seem to be a grand opportunity for Trump to voice views towards the center because his base won't believe him anyways.
>>137846854
agreed on every point. I see him as essentially honest, but mistaken. Your analysis of where we're heading culturally and economically seems dead on.
>>
>>137842170
Boomer faggot thinks we wont destroy him now. The rewards for working with the new order are great, as are the punishments for defying us.
>>
>>137845786
That was interesting, but the set up of the admin is so completely fucked.

Why did Trump set up a literal war zone in his admin? Why does he make his closest advisor on the campaign have to fight to implement campaign promises?
>>
>>137847075
>I'm 13 the post
>>
>>137847290
>as are the punishments for defying us.
that's what I'm wondering about.

I know you guys have the power to bring Bannon down, just like I suspect Bannon has the power to bring Trump down. But only so long as he doesn't piss off his base.
>>
>>137846854
sobering analysis
this is the /pol/ I come back for
thanks anon
somehow we survive
>>
>>137847321
>Why did Trump set up a literal war zone in his admin?
It worked for him in business.
But then in business his lieutenants knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it. I don't think they have a clue how to operate in this new arena.
>>
File: 1498521383365.png (78KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498521383365.png
78KB, 251x300px
Gannon stated he was a civic nationalist in a previous interview... either that or an economic nationalist. He threw now one under the bus. Some fags just don't listen (eg op)
>>
>>137846854
>mercantilism
We should have listened to The Last Psychiatrist. But it's too late to change now.
>>
>>137848092
during the election /pol/ seemed pretty sure he was our guy
>>
>>137847321
I have followed Trump longer than I wish to admit
he's always been this wreck you can't not stop from looking at
as POTUS we are now involved in the wreck where if not cooler heads prevailing we may not recover from the injuries incurred by a man now suffering from the same mental disorder his father succumbed to - dementia.
>>
File: 1502771727380.png (97KB, 196x202px) Image search: [Google]
1502771727380.png
97KB, 196x202px
>>137848234

How does /pol/ think it's going now?
>>
File: Red Pill Poster Boy.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill Poster Boy.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>137848092
>Some fags just don't listen
Virulently Anti-Establishment’
“I’m a Leninist,” Mr. Bannon was quoted as saying by a writer for The Daily Beast who met him at a party in 2014. He later said he did not recall the conversation.
“Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too,” the site quoted him as saying. “I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”
>>
>>137848334
But what about the nuclear codes?
>>
>>137842916
Just saying, but if the Left forcing things to be all about Identity Politics just forces more whites to adopt pro-white Identity Politics.
>>
>>137842170
i can't stop lurking on this board. i think i have a problem.

i don't remember it being this bad before the election.
>>
>>137848876
HEEEEEEELP
>>
>>137848560
I count 4 "he's lying,"
1 "race is about to become irrelevant."
1 "/pol/ doesn't have real Nazis"
1 "he never claimed to support us"
and a few deeply insightful examinations of the man and his motives.
>>
>>137848890
I NEED MEEEELK!!!
>>
>>137847198

Bro I'm against the Nazi larping as much as you are lol. I think it's dumb shit.
>>
>>137842170
HOL'UP
U SAYIN
*SMACK LIPS*
WE
WUZ
MAINSTRIM N SHEIT NOW?
>>
(((Breitbart))) decrying ethno-nationalism, eh? So I guess these bunch of kikes no longer support the state of Israel? Fuck off cunt
>>
>>137849558
kek
>>
>>137849558
no, jewish ethnostates are ok, just not White ones, what are you a naziwhowantstokill6millionjews?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
“Anti-racists” never complain about Chinese privilege in China.
“Anti-racists” never complain about Japanese privilege in Japan.
“Anti-racists” never complain about Jewish privilege in Isreal.
“Anti-racists” never complain about Nigerian privilege in Nigeria.
“Anti-racists” ONLY complain about White privilege in White countries.
“Anti-racists” WANT White geNOcide!
They say they’re “anti-racist”, what they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.
>>
>>137850348
What if entire populations collectively became intelligent enough to experience existential crisis and long for death?
>>
File: r hart celar 2.png (547KB, 1522x540px) Image search: [Google]
r hart celar 2.png
547KB, 1522x540px
>>137851071
would that explain the 1965 hart-celar act designed by jews to make Whites a minority in America?

you didn't think the immigration laws just changed themselves, did you?

Mass foreign race immigration did not happen “with mutual consent”.
It was FORCED.
No White country was EVER given a vote on whether it wanted to become multiracial.
Foreign race Assimilation is FORCED in EVERY & ONLY White countries in employment, law, education, housing, healthcare, sports, policing etc.
An “all-White” anything is illegal in White countries.Combine mass immigration and FORCED assimilation and you have a clear policy of White geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a >code< for Anti-White.
>>
He's dying, who cares what he thinks or does, he has no stake in the future we all have to live through.
>>
>>137851414
I'm just curious.
I'm 45 and have no intention of living through the hard times ahead.

I think you're ridiculous blaming race for your population and consumption problems, but it's not going to be my problem in the end. And I am a bit amused at the rats chewing each other to death as the boat sinks as if it's somehow the other guy's fault you're all going down.
>>
>>137843304
>Pence could get stuff done
Yeah, the stuff they want. Like absolutely fucking nothing and the continual destruction of America and those of us with European ancestry.
>>
>>137842916
>If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

And this is how we lose 2020
>>
>>137852028
Do you count Spain as European?
Because Latin Americans are taking over demographically and they all pretty much have European ancestry.
>>
>>137846854
We are fucked. Where can we go?
>>
>>137852201
>Because Latin Americans are taking over demographically and they all pretty much have European ancestry.
Pretty much, or actually do? Because they don't. But let me wait while you march out people like Pena Neito and company as you try to claim they are White. Which they aren't, and the ones invading us sure as fuck don't look like him so you can just go ahead and toss that argument out.
>>
>>137852439
I didn't say they're white, I said Spain is part of Europe.

Is "European ancestry" secret code for blond hair blue eyes now?
>>
>>137852615
>secret code for
Well, I already see where this is going.
>>
Bannon is smart. This interview is all over CNN etc. Threw a spanner in their narrative that Bannon is driving support for white nationalism.
>>
>>137852201
>they all pretty much have European ancestry
kek, watered down with savage inca blood, you know the faggots that sacrifice humans by cutting out their hearts

you can see the echoes in the cartels, are they more evil than the muslims? difficult to say
>>
>>137852728
chaff, chaff, flare, flare, engage reheat
>>
>>137852789
>they're mindless savages!
>but somehow they're beating us!
if their hot blood is any advantage it's just that they reproduce 10 times faster than us.
>>
>>137853033
(((feminism))) and kike control of our politics, including changing our immigration poicies has led us to this

your argument is retarded
>>
>>137853386
You should read some history.

when we bought the West off of Spain and won parts of it from Mexico it came fully stocked with a shitload of Mexicans. They owned much of America before America existed.

Even with 0 immigration you'd probably still be on the brink of being outnumbered. Blame your protestant love of birth control I suppose.
>>
>these guys are a collection of clowns
>trump and ICP rally together soon
What the fuck
>>
>>137853756
>Even with 0 immigration you'd probably still be on the brink of being outnumbered
>you

ah, you are some kind of foul low iq peasant savage child rapey shitskin?
>>
>>137854042
no, I'm scots irish. We were the niggers of the Victorian days. I just don't really identify with white boys that are scared of losing the only thing they have to be proud of.

Go accomplish something other than "being white." Then you'll see what I mean, and maybe you'll give white people a reason to claim you as their own.
>>
>>137843578
It's a utopia for losers, agreed. About as practical as anarcho capitalism, it'll never be implemented because it would be impossible to be implemented. It mainly exists for losers who are looking for purpose.
>>
>/pol/s supposed ourguy in the white house, who actually believes the alt right bullshit when Trump just parrots like a senile old fuck, turns out to not believe any of it and just used it as a springboard
I give it undr a year before this place is a pit of despair
on an unrelated note Bannon must have a suicide wish literally rehashing what Mooch did
>>
>>137854846
>Bannon must have a suicide wish
Trump's been signaling that he's going to let him go for a while now. Not much to lose I guess.
>>
>>137854846
No one but retards would have thought he was a racist.

When he said the Breitbart was a platform for Alt right he was talking about Milo's definition of it - a group of politically incorrect faggot western supremacists. The democrats memed Spencer so hard that they are now able to retroactively deem any of these essentially 'new right' guys as nazis.
>>
File: wg 6.jpg (87KB, 534x550px) Image search: [Google]
wg 6.jpg
87KB, 534x550px
>>137854493
>We were the niggers of the Victorian days
only niggers are niggers, weirdo

>Go accomplish something other than "being white." Then you'll see what I mean, and maybe you'll give white people a reason to claim you as their own.
are you for or against White geNOcide?

Nobody says “let’s import MILLIONS of non-Blacks into EVERY & ONLY Black countries until Blacks become a minority, FORCE integrate/assimilate them into EVERY black community to create a “blended humanity”, give them Affirmative Action & free health care and push miscegenation 24/7 via movies/t.v shows & media(only in black countries)”
THEN, when the Blacks object we will tell them “don’t worry you RACIST, no-one is forcing you to marry non-Blacks”
Anti-racist is a >code< for anti-White
>>
>>137855545
>White geNOcide?
>Whites choosing to have sex with minorities instead of with you
women not having sex with you isn't genocide. Sorry.
>>
>>137842170
You're posting on 4chan. You really don't get to call other people losers. But please go ahead and describe your six figure job and chad-like life model.

I'm a new age trans model btw. GTO
>>
File: wg 1960 immigration bill.jpg (65KB, 593x294px) Image search: [Google]
wg 1960 immigration bill.jpg
65KB, 593x294px
>>137855676
What you don’t realize is that White people have not consented to having their borders opened to floods of non-White immigration, PERIOD.
This is something that has been FORCED down the throats of White people and ONLY White people.
We have been systematically targeted for a particular form of geNOcide, in this case a FORCE-assimilation (same as Tibet).
We have not consented to being assimilated out of existence, that’s what makes this a geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a >code< for anti-White
>>
>>137855937
I asked for losers and you answered....
>>
>>137855676
>women not having sex with you isn't genocide. Sorry.
Projecting much? I could have 10 kids, so what? We're talking about macro-population increases due to (((immigration)))
>>
>>137842170
Hes a civic nationalist. Theyre not our enemy
>>
>>137855965
>White people have not consented to having their borders opened to floods of non-White immigration, PERIOD.
of the people and by the people.

I know, I know. You don't believe in democracy. You think Jews have secretly subverted democratic governments and are trying to wipe out the hand that feeds them and replace it with a bunch of people that will gladly destroy them. Those suicidal Jews.

I'm sure you've been told before, but you're insane.
>>
>>137856013
they can't answer this, can they?

perhaps they have sub-100 IQs, and it just doesn't compute
>>
>>137856013
>We're talking about macro-population increases due to (((immigration)))
you are anyways.

I'm just drinking Scotch and laughing at you
>>
File: wg antiwhite.jpg (274KB, 940x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wg antiwhite.jpg
274KB, 940x1050px
>>137856178
when was the vote in ALL and ONLY White countries to allow themselves to become diminishing minorities in their own lands?

do you support White geNOcide? you sound like you do
>>
>>137856289
>when was the vote in ALL and ONLY White countries to allow themselves to become diminishing minorities in their own lands?
we voted to bring black people to our shores in incredible numbers to work our cotton fields.

we voted to annex the western US without kicking out any of the brown skinned people already there.

From that point on it was just a matter of time and condoms.
>>
File: wg pride.jpg (163KB, 618x896px) Image search: [Google]
wg pride.jpg
163KB, 618x896px
>>137856441
>we voted to bring black people to our shores in incredible numbers to work our cotton fields.
no, that was the jews

but feel free to tell me when the vote was, exactly, and how many voted to become minorities in our own lands

you didn't answer if you were anti-White, so I shall assume from your silence that you are, and you support the eradication of Whites from the earth, because you are an evil criminal monster. were you born evil, or did you learn it?
>>
>>137856625
Please, you do not even live in the U.S.

You have zero opinion.
>>
>>137856625
>that was the jews
always the joos with you guys, isn't it?

Blacks outnumbered whites in the southern US in the 1800's. He's an example of a state that had 2 black slaves for every white person:
http://www.sciway.net/afam/slavery/population.html
>were you born evil, or did you learn it?
do you like sucking donkey cocks or did your mother teach you?
kek
>>
File: jh,y,fu,t.png (61KB, 1903x479px) Image search: [Google]
jh,y,fu,t.png
61KB, 1903x479px
>>137856289
>>
File: wg diversity 4.png (690KB, 833x624px) Image search: [Google]
wg diversity 4.png
690KB, 833x624px
>>137856963
blacks aren't deliberately being dispossessed and mixed out of existence

Anti-whites like to say Diversity is “freedom” for non-Whites to enter White living space and “mix in” with whomever they wish.
However, us Whites are not allowed to refuse this freedom, so it is the anti-whites diversity we are FORCED to accept.
What you don’t realize is that we have not consented to having our borders opened to floods of non-White immigrants, PERIOD.
This is something that has been FORCED down the throats of my people.
It’s White geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

>>137856927
you are welcome to refute my claims that the jews changed US immigration policy, I'm happy to be proved wrong, off you go

jews dominated the slave trade, they boast about it in their history books. slave trading posts were shut on the sabbath and jewish holidays, kek

you won't answer that you are anti-White, why not? if you do want Whites eradicated, why wouldn't you admit it?
>>
>>137857385
>you are welcome to refute my claims that the jews changed US immigration policy
and you're welcome to refute my claim that you suck donkey dicks.
However since neither of us presented any evidence for either claim there's not much to refute.

>you won't answer that you are anti-White, why not?
You still haven't refuted your ass penis slurping habit, have you?

No, but in real life, my dear crazy person, the idiot making the absurd claim is usually the one required to support it. Your absurd claim is that Southern slave owners were either Jews or forced to own slaves by Jews. Either way, get to proving it.
>>
File: cease.jpg (18KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
cease.jpg
18KB, 255x250px
>>137857683
here you are >>137851243

refute away pal
>>
>>137857801
wait, are you citing a law from 1965 to explain black populations in 1865?

Not to be mean or anything but that's a full 100 years AFTER blacks outnumbered whites in the South.

Those pesky jews and their infernal time machines.
>>
>>137857385
Even if some rich jew imported slaves (many studies concluded that the jews didn't have a disproportionate role in the trade compared to other groups) you "smart" Americans should have known better then buying slaves and raising up the demand so all of the fault is on your hands
>>
>>137842170
you dont get it annon I dont give a fuck most people like myself dont really care we just want to make the most amount of assholes salty. During the bush era it was bible thumping red necks watching hicks cry was hilarious. Now watching faggots and feminists screech autisticically is even more enjoyable.

I get a boner every time one of you faggots takes the effort to post here trying to gain support.
>>
>>137844655
>History will see us as fools clinging to antiquated notions of Ethno-nationalism
>He's right because the Chinese currently have a secret program to engineer superhumans.

Genetically superior human beings conquer the world, who would've thought?
>>
File: pretend idiots.jpg (53KB, 704x441px) Image search: [Google]
pretend idiots.jpg
53KB, 704x441px
>>137858176
>you dont get it annon
I was here when moot closed /new/
I get it entirely. but I also know that over the years the trolls have been slowly displaced by actual morons.
>>
File: 1502409337785.png (132KB, 766x783px) Image search: [Google]
1502409337785.png
132KB, 766x783px
>>137842170
>>
>>137856441
>we voted to annex the western US without kicking out any of the brown skinned people already there.
The ethical thing to do would've been to completely eradicate them, not perpetuate their inferiority.
>>
File: 1502890140926.png (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502890140926.png
31KB, 512x512px
>>137842170
Who cares man lol
I'm still going to put forward my views, I'm still going to red-pill normies around me and I'm still going to push forward my ideas. This is regardless of whether or not they even have a chance of going mainstream.
My views were cemented years before the Brexit and I never thought that would happen. I'm just going to keep keeping on man...
>>
>>137842170
Bannon ran a tabloid after losing his marbles over 9/11. The idea that Bannon was Trump's Rasputin, or at the very least the evil alt-right understood him to be, drove certain parts of the left insane. They spent more than a little energy trying to slime him, and when that /pol/ack killed the woman, Bannon's head was on the top of their list of their demands for things Trump absolutely had to deliver (not that doing anything for them would placate them).
It's doubtful that Bannon has a lot of influence outside of premise that he has a large fan club, but I think it's equally dubious to think that such a club would be discouraged from voting in 2020 regardless of what happens with Bannon. The Democrats will run someone that will be completely anathema to them, and to think Bannon is the source rather than just a proxy for their animus is very optimistic. The Democrats should in many ways understand this game, because it's how they get the Left to vote for their party, even while giving them jack shit. It's the "vote for me, because the other guy is worse" game.
>>
>>137842170

Oh no, wait ethno-nationalism is basically impossible in America.
>>
Hes right.
/pol/ is satire
>>
>>137858662
Go back to Stormfront, before you can take back your "Country" you should take back your loser website.
>>
>>137858519

The guy on the photo is not René Descartes but Voltaire.
>>
>>137858712
>The Democrats should in many ways understand this game
Oh they do.

Exhibit one: Liz Warren telling her audience last week we need to go further left and the moderates will be forced to follow.

I think that strategy bit them in the ass last time around though.
>>
>>137857973
>it's your fault you bought what we were selling

typical jew, how could we have bought them if you weren't selling them?

as you probably know, only 2% of Whites owned slaves, whilst 40% of jews did
>>
>>137858845
You'll notice the quote I posted before is also a mislabeled portrait of Voltaire.
>>137846690
>>
>>137858176
>bible thumping red necks
you sound like a snob condescending about people poorer than yourself who worked in the fields

a common thing I've noticed about the left is how you assume you are superior, whilst looking down on others
>>
>>137858877
>Exhibit one: Liz Warren telling her audience last week we need to go further left and the moderates will be forced to follow.
Hillary would have won if Bernie didn't force her to pretend to more more left than she actually is.
>>
>>137842170
Or even more likely, he knows to defeat the jews one has to learn how and why they are so effective. Subversion works and is extremely effective as we have seen with the media, academia and corporate. We have to subvert the subverters. The Spencer method is and was foolish and Bannon knows this.
>>
>>137859046
Perhaps.
I think the white men that voted Trump probably have a real and valid problem with her brand of feminism.

or maybe I'm just projecting and have spent too long on /pol/. Hard to say.
>>
>>137844379
He rang them. He started this. This is something he wanted to happen.
>>
File: 1502603812281m.jpg (139KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502603812281m.jpg
139KB, 1024x683px
>>137858792
>stormfront
>implying
Lol
Enjoy your visit
>>
>>137850348
The aboriginal race of the USA is Native Americans. Are you saying you want the US to become a Native American country?
>>
>>137858916
kek you can put that two precent figure back in your ass. You should just come in terms with the fact the major cause for the so called problem is your ancestors. You know something called natural selection? If the influx of immigrants and the rise of tolerance is a problem for the Americans survivability(which I highly doubt but I can't really tell because I don't live in your country) the only thing you can do is adapt.
>>
File: Ok8l8I6.jpg (144KB, 1280x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Ok8l8I6.jpg
144KB, 1280x1188px
>Bannon dismissed the far right as “irrelevant”, Kuttner wrote, quoting the Trump aide as saying: “Ethno-nationalism – it’s losers.
>It’s a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more … These guys are a collection of clowns.”

Haha trumpsters have no friends in Whitehouse. Donald Trump scamming Trumpsters again kek.
>>
>>137844655
Its more like he doesnt want to get fired over this and wants to take down china.
>>
>>137859761
Most of our immigrants come in, harvest our food crops for far less than minimum wage, and then go back home.

This has been happening quite a bit less since Trump was elected, so we can expect the price of our groceries and illegal drugs to increase dramatically in the near future.
>>
>>137859457
there was no USA till Whites created it

the indians wiped out an earlier civilization called the solyndra

>>137859761
oy vey goyim, don't blame us!

although I do accept our ancestors should have known to keep the jews out

>>137859965
why are people ok with slave labor these days, as long as produce is cheap?
>>
>>137842170
sage goes in all fields
loser is your whore mother who shat your ungrateful kind into this crimeful world
>>
>>137842916
what a fag
>>
>>137860178
>why are people ok with slave labor these days, as long as produce is cheap?
a better question is will you fight to defend my capitalism when the left inevitably labels employment as slavery?

and will we lose this time as well?
>>
>>137860178
Kek Kek don't give a shit if some lifeless 4chan user will blame me and hate all the jews as one because you are I relevant. You see, you live in the past, you don't think about how to survive from the current situation in a realistic way you just look who to blame. Or mybe you are a troll kek
>>
Ladies & Gentlemen of the wn persuasion: Look at college campuses, it's over. White girls like spics and other nonwhites.
>>
File: j solzheniskin.jpg (70KB, 750x398px) Image search: [Google]
j solzheniskin.jpg
70KB, 750x398px
>>137860355
>>
>>137860505
Cool meme. I'll use
>>
File: IMG_6912.jpg (131KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6912.jpg
131KB, 690x1024px
>>137843178
Different drivers?
>>
>>137848876
>>
>>137853386
>Jews and feminism has lead us to the point where white men are unable to have sex.

Yeah, you are delusional, kys memeflag shitposter, make ya mama proud.
>>
File: f fertility v equality.jpg (107KB, 615x486px) Image search: [Google]
f fertility v equality.jpg
107KB, 615x486px
>>137861143
you don't think jewish promotoed (((feminism))) has lowered birth rates due to women being told to hate men, and to lust after shekels rather than making families?

>>137860588
pround of the 66 million killed by jews in russia?
>>
>>137842916
Bannon is a le civic nationalist. Hes your guy /pol/ your guy all along.
>>
File: 1498242943382.png (656KB, 1000x813px) Image search: [Google]
1498242943382.png
656KB, 1000x813px
>>137860340
You should probably leave /pol/
Have you considered that this guy is just messing with your head?
>>
File: 1491379621446.png (38KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
1491379621446.png
38KB, 338x322px
>>137850348
>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
i have literally only ever heard this from stormcucks and /pol/tards
never in my life have I heard a liberal or leftist say this
you motherfuckers are so pathetic you have to invent imaginary enemies to justify your failiures
>>
File: 1348959832107.jpg (30KB, 316x341px) Image search: [Google]
1348959832107.jpg
30KB, 316x341px
>>137861656
>Have you considered that this guy is just messing with your head?
You're right.
In all my many years of lurking 4chan it never once occurred to me that anyone here might be less than completely sincere.

that's just something I've never seen b4.
>>
File: wg melting pot.jpg (71KB, 662x716px) Image search: [Google]
wg melting pot.jpg
71KB, 662x716px
>>137861859
they don't say it like that, but that's what they mean

they just support diversity, but only in White countries, this inevitably will lead to no more Whites
>>
>>137843578
Ethnonationalists in the U.S. are generally ok with seeing the US Balkanized. In a Balkanized America there is no reason ethnonationalism wouldn't work.

Take Maine for example were it to become its own country and take a hard right wing stance It wouldn't lead to a race war as there are statistically more black bears than black people
>>
Are you implying Spencer and Enoch aren't fucking clowns?
>Tiki Torches
>>
it's lovely

/pol/ doesn't even know what to say
>>
>>137851243

That graph says it all. How the Asian and Latin parts now for decades have outnumbered the whites.

It means in the long run the white man losing possession of the US. Or a race war to get rid of non-whites. Neither outcome sounds very nice.
>>
>>137864936
>Neither outcome sounds very nice
there is a possibility of mass deportations without a war too, but no, we've got a problem

thaaanks jews
>>
>>137842170

The 'Bannon is part of the far-right' is a leftist meme.

Kindof like 'Bernie isn't a communist' and "Obama was a good president"

It's all bullshit
>>
>>137844352
>I was spacing my posts on 4chan before /pol/ existed.
so that's years after reddit existed
>>
>>137843886
Thats why you cut all those damn socialist programs.
>>
>>137844582
>you losers and clowns
we president now
you're the loser
>>
>threw you under the bus
Can shills at least expand their vocabulary? It's the same goddamn thread every hour.
>>
>>137865106

Well yeah, mass deportations will be the best and most peaceful way. However that depends on a big majority of whties accepting that. And I don't think they will. I think this will be like the War of Independence - ie somethign that requires a hardcore minority of men to stand up and do the right thing. Or the alternative is our people die forever. England, France and germany are already going.
>>
>>137845408
whatever trump or his guys tell the media is taken with a huge grain aof salt by people who believe the media is shit and know trump agrees with them 100% on that
yeah, wrap yoiur head around that
"the (mainstream) media" is shit and is dying
and trump was elected by people who would shit on it every morning if they could
>>
>>137865342
Well now we know for sure. Even Trump looks better than him after this. Bannon sacking a vocal part of Trumps base for political points shows his character. At least Trump had the balls to simply condemn both sides and move on. Bannon however is playing liberal politics.
>>
>>137859959
Yeah you gonna take down China in 5-10 years when the majority of the US are fat slobs and black/brown low-iq shitskins. Versus the forged in a "the strongest survive" chink hivemind with engineered superhumans
>>
>>137866379
Indeed. Without ethnic nationalism there will be no economic nationalism. We've now gone fill circle and are back to a shitty united states in early 2016.
>>
>>137848804
This, in more recent years, the left has been all over identity politics. This has created this current state we are in.
>>
>>137865720
Hell I use that term myself, and it means to betray people you once defended. The left does this every time when they have to make a choice between 2 groups they defended.
>>
>>137852201

Spain is the original nigger country of Europe. If you count them as European you might as well count Abos as royal englishmen
>>
File: IMG_4145.jpg (149KB, 774x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4145.jpg
149KB, 774x727px
>>
>>137865970
Shows you how the overtone was pushed. If you don't condemn the side that had a legal permit and was only defending themselvs (and didn't have any intentions of starting a fight) from the antifa subhumans you should be shamed and removed.

Even youtube reporters are harrased and called "evil nazis" just for reporting what really happened and listening to the UTR side of the story
>>
File: OnebeltOneRoad.jpg (305KB, 1160x821px) Image search: [Google]
OnebeltOneRoad.jpg
305KB, 1160x821px
>>137846854
>>Spot on analysis.
>His ambition to contain China is also doomed to fail, China will become the first economic world power anyhow.

I agree, with the "one belt one road" project China has out manured the US and we're fucked long term. That's why Putin in his Oliver Stone interview said he believes the US only has a short term view and Russia will come out better in the long term. The US is fighting the ghosts of the past while China and Russia are laying the foundation for the new economic order.

I believe Trump is playing the only possible hand he has and it will sadly fail. Economic nationalism to hopefully hold the Union together long enough for his repeal of the 1965 immigration act.

The problem is we don't have 50 years to undue immigration the damage, China will be the economic leader within 15 years.
http://fortune.com/2017/02/09/study-china-will-overtake-the-u-s-as-worlds-largest-economy-before-2030/

Overall, our goose is cooked and the best Trump can do is kick the tin can down the road so he isn't at the helm when the Union collapses.

May God have mercy on all of us.
>>
>>137842170
>He Threw
>Hethrew
>Hebrew
>Hebrew under the bus

KEK

He's telling us to run over the JUDEN

Very clever
>>
>>137867115
>Economic nationalism to hopefully hold the Union together long enough for his repeal of the 1965 immigration act.
Even if he did that the birth rates of whites vs non-whites are going to do the job. The immigration just speeds it up by a lot.

Nipbro was spot-on, the civcucks are in for a rude awakening when the shitskins go full socialist dystopia (show me a brown/black country that isn't a socialist shithole). Muh constitution only works if people want to follow it
>>
>>137866954
Both sides had permits. Don't believe the "illegal protest" meme because it's easily disprovable.
>>
>>137865631
You would know, redditor.

Spacing your posts like this was the norm on 4chan forever, only a redditor would associate it with reddit.
>>
>implying there are no civic nationalist on /pol/

I'm cool senpai
>>
wtf i love bannon now
>>
I just wanted smaller government.

Why do you have to ruin everything /pol/?
>>
>>137842916
Bannon thinks he can reason with the left.
>>
>>137869120
Its far more complicated than that friendo.
>>
File: character-assasination.png (30KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
character-assasination.png
30KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>137869730
He did it to himself.
>>
File: Protest.jpg (245KB, 1882x776px) Image search: [Google]
Protest.jpg
245KB, 1882x776px
>>137867947
>Both sides had permits. Don't believe the "illegal protest" meme because it's easily disprovable.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170816140621/http://www.nbc29.com/story/36099395/city-of-charlottesville-grants-two-permits-for-counterprotests-of-unite-the-right

You're right about the permits, but they were suppose to be at two other parks separated from each other for public safety. I wonder about the Mayor and the police conduct as they didn't slowly dispense the crowds one by one but merely canceled the alt-right permit during the protest and pushed them out into the streets where the antifa where waiting outside of their permitted protest spots to fight.
>>
>>137844655
>History will see us as fools clinging to antiquated notions of Ethno-nationalism while we are on the cusp of the entire face of Humanity changing in just a few generations from now.
>Implying these superhumans won't have majority white DNA.
>>
>>137867947
That's what i fucking said,lel
They had a permit and were attacked by those that hadn't got it and got equated by the media
>>
>>137842170
>These guys are a collection of clowns
He can tell that it's amateur hour and he's unimpressed.
>>
>>137872412
^

You guys make me ashamed I spent a good year prepping you with all the training and you go and fuck it up by larping instead of helping the President.
>>
File: 1425863.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1425863.png
59KB, 658x662px
sad! and to think when he was elected president that is when he most needed you and that is when you all abandonned him to be accosted by the Vipers.
>>
>>137844352
>Do we really need them both?
I think so. I think a lot of Trump and he's done nearly everything right so far (except the Syrian bombing) but he's definitely short on /ourguys/.
>>
>>137872922
>Molded by the austism
>Go outside
>Project
>LARP

I think people fail to realize not everyone gets our inside jokes so to Bannon it looks really abnormal. Still imagine how bad it must look for hired retard leftist goons to beat up white larping autistic fgts.
>>
>>137847321
>Why does he make his closest advisor on the campaign have to fight to implement campaign promises?
This has nothing to do with his advisors but to the the Two Names One Party state we have in Congress.
>>
>>137842170
Since when is retarded huwhite nationalism = ethno nationalism?
>>
>>137874433
Since america. You take a mix of white races plus some conservatism and a little natsoc and BAM you have a new edgy nation.
>>
>>137842170
Ethno-nationalism is a dream for the mentally undeveloped and idealists; idealists just like communists and the libertarians.
>>
>>137874852
>murican mutts ruin ethnic nationalism and everything else
Just die you proxy of israel the country
>>
it was a good tactical move.
>>
>>137875129
Ethnic nationalism existed for a lengthy period of time what you talking about.
>>137875204
Well thats just the thing. Because jews infiltrated our nation theres going to be a race war or communism. You know just like what happened to russia. The autistic white males are just ahead of the curve deal with it. Bannon is a retard for disavowing the situation like he did. At least Trump is open to new outcomes.
>>
>>137875649
Of course it did. Ethno-nationalism coming back to America is an impossibility--a dream. Anyone espousing it is obviously delusional and is doing nothing to serve the right's views; in fact, hurting the right.
>>
Can someone post the webm where Bannon is freaking out whilst surrounded by Saudis?
>>
>>137847290
oh god stop im laughing too hard hahaha
>>
>>137875849
Ethno nationalism in america can never happen americans have no ethnic nor cultural identity since americans are a bunch of mutts
>>
>>137876231
This is true.
That is why our ethnicity is rather linked with religion, Protestant, Jew, or Catholic.
>>
>>137875849
Its possible with a race war. And what are the rights views? Diversity under constitutional republic?
>>137876231
America has culture tied to individualism and religion. In modern day it would be counter culture.
>>
>>137844744
My guess is trump made him sista soulja in order to keep his job.
>>
>>137876487
So, what are you suggesting we do? Mass deport brown people that have been here for 100+ years? Mass murder millions of people like Pol Pot or Mao?
No, the more ideal solution is to let them have their own land under the authority of the national government. Subsidiarity; let what can be handled locally be governed locally.
>>
>>137876790
>Deport the illegal immigrants.
>Fix the problem areas of the nation that grow liberal minds such as inner cities and sanctuary cities.
>Repeal the immigration act of 65.
>Close the borders.

Most minorities are socialist so if we get rid of them or improve their lives they will vote conservative and they will preserve the constitution. Of course Trump already knows this and im basically repeating his agenda.
>>
>>137877627
>>Deport the illegal immigrants.
>>Fix the problem areas of the nation that grow liberal minds such as inner cities and sanctuary cities.
>>Repeal the immigration act of 65.
>>Close the borders.
There is nothing wrong with this.
If we're talking, on the other hand, about the deportation of millions of dark skinned "minorities" for the ethnostate, then that is unfeasible.
>>
>>137877890
Ethnostate will only happen in a race war. Which is why the mainstream are lashing out on Trump for his soft stance on the nazi protesters. Everybody knows we are headed to a revolution but nobody wants to admit it. Well that is if Trump is unsuccessful in keeping our nation together.
>>
>>137842170
They said it was recorded, but only articles about it is being posted.
If it was "leaked" it would actually be out there for us to hear.
>>
>>137878782
We're definitely headed for revolution. We're a nation conceived in rebellion.
We were doomed to fail from the beginning when our Protestant founders created the first godless, secular State in recorded human history.
If there is an attempt at the mythical ethnostate it will fail just like founding a State on the precepts of classical liberalism failed.
>>
Slide thread.
>>
>>137842916
Oh boy, he's retarded. He thinks people care more about economic policies than they do about their national identity. How did he even win if what's what he thinks
>>
>>137842170
at least we arent trying to suck our own cock.
>>
I thought he was pro Israel tho
>>
>>137842170
Bannon is right of course

This is the guy who won Trump the presidency because he knows what he's doing

Nazi LARPERS will forever remain marginalized because they don't understand human psychology like Bannon does
>>
>>137879755
Hmm Bannon chief adviser for Trumps campaign told disfranchised white voters what they wanted to hear. The wall, deportation, manufacturing jobs and bringing back the word of god to the nation. Some of those like the wall was just a ploy to excite us. Now that he won its time to pursue his real agenda which is economics.
>>137880009
Hes wrong and hes going to pay dearly for cashing in voters this early and at this time for political clout.
>>
>>137842916
Hopefully he's just saying that for appearances and will continue to coincidentally push for policies that whites need.

Otherwise, he's wrong. The more racially diverse we become, the less economic politics matters in comparison to racial politics. Who cares if we are socialist or capitalist if our race is being destroyed?
>>
File: 1502523963911.jpg (130KB, 1019x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1502523963911.jpg
130KB, 1019x1019px
>>137842916
>>“The Democrats … the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”
I hate Bannon... but I hate how right he is even more. The idiotic Dems keep trying the same failed tactics.
>>
>>137854493
Kek who says they don't accomplish anything ? You realize the majority of us have jobs, families,obligations and economic interests ? ?? If all "white nationalists" and their sympathisers had the time to kick some ass, the streets would be chocked full of our ilk. We have much to lose while our enemies have little
>>
Bannon knows exactly what he is doing, raving tattooed skinhead fashyhaircut Nazi flag waving assclowns won't win this thing.
Its the average unassuming regular looking well read fit and healthy individual who knows the truth who will win this thing. People who can explain these concepts to people slowly red pilling them..
The extreme right are faggots.
Hitler wouldn't even piss on these guys if they were on fire…
The way forward is not to be found in the past, it lies before us. People looking backwards never see whats coming at them.
>>
>>137842170
jokes on him I'm a paleoconservative
>>
>>137846458
The more people pay attention to the news, the more people will see when something big happens.
>>
>>137856256
>shitskin
>laughing at me, who is still the dominant race
Pour yourself another, I'd be drinking too if I wasn't white.
>>
File: 1494600344145.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494600344145.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
>>137866774
KEK
>>
>>137884735

>The way forward is not to be found in the past, it lies before us. People looking backwards never see whats coming at them.

I completely agree with you. We should always remember the lessons of the past, but at the same time, we should never dwell on the past nor yearn to return to the past. We should focus on the present and plan for the future. We ought to make our best days ahead of us, not behind us.
>>
>>137884143
Except they ain't failing.
In fact they have been winning so hard for so long it's not even funny, it wasn't until alt-right internet fucktards started to meme that they started to lose.

He isn't actually right at all, he is dangerously mistaken.
>>
>>137886820
>it wasn't until alt-right internet fucktards started to meme that they started to lose.
Indeed
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
These guys are a collection of clowns-

When you're right, you're right.
>>
>>137886694
Yeah, you got it.. thats not meant to imply you shouldn't learn every lesson you can from the past.. or hang onto traditions of relevance, But hearkening to some bygone era always fails.
Distill everything of value from the past, AND keep up with every new innovation that can aid you, as you carve forward.
This Hitler idol worship is pathetic, and pointless,,, its just like the Commies and the heroes of their failed revolution… both failed.
We must find a solution that will be effective now.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.