[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your excuse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mass impregnation.jpg (32KB, 554x154px) Image search: [Google]
mass impregnation.jpg
32KB, 554x154px
Why don't you open a white kid factory instead of crying and complaining?
>>
File: illust_59392147_20170816_062536.png (388KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
illust_59392147_20170816_062536.png
388KB, 800x800px
>>137841684
>tfw no gf
>>
I'm not white
>>
Sorry, can't when I'm too busy over here paying for other people's kids. See I have to actually go out and earn my money, I'm not being subsidized to live and breed out Whites.
>>
File: 1501134499412.jpg (143KB, 615x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1501134499412.jpg
143KB, 615x1022px
>Has kid
>Raises in a traditionalist family with open minded leniencies
>Current bullshit still going on and spiraling more and more out of control
>Some how getting the upper edge against the diarrhea shit storm rampaging across the nation
>In the teenage years in an attempt to rebel against their parents they are influenced and side with the recently losing left
> tfw it starts again with our kids and the sad and crippled sjw war heros are their lost heroes
>tfw we are at it again with a civil war against our children
>tfw I have to kill my own son to protect our nation.

Moral of the story, fix the problem first. Make sure every thing is nice and tidy before we can have the next boom.
>>
>implying /pol/ isn't a community of fat LARPing neckbeard incels
>>
>>137841684
This. If the biggest threat to the white race is lack of interest then maybe they deserve to die.
>>
>>137841684
>be a debt slave to roastie and a kid i will never see
Pass rather fight in a race war honestly
>>
well white men have low sperm count, and white women arent fertile. their genetics are weak and they are in natural decline
>>
Already did. Working on 4th kid. More inc.
>use tinder, never pull out, no real names, don't pay a dime.
>bang anything that moves.
>any white slut you can.
Alternatively simply tell them you want kids and 100% they'll go for it.
>>
>>137841684
Can't argue with this logic. Not at all.
>>
>>137841684
It's pointless, we're only a few generations away from total evolutionary control of our species via genetic engineering.

History will see us as misguided idiots for being ethnic nationalists that are looking backwards instead of forwards during this calm before the storm.
>>
>>137842053

You dont have to be black to get welfare

>Work at Amazon as PA (One step below management not even half the pay)
>Have to make sure people get priority shipments out fast
>Need to shit
>Go take my shit
>Priorities get missed
>Come back and my manager is standing there with a write up for wasting company time
>I'm not signing that get that out of my face I was shitting
>Get write ups that day on for any little thing
>Wrongfully terminated
>Unemployment
>Food stamps
>Medicaid
>Utility assitance
>The whole 9 yards

I ended up just living off that for 9 months and enjoyed life figured might as well if niggers are I might as well to.
>>
Living costs
Taxes
Wages
Public schools
Housing

Unlike some favored groups, you can't just pop out a kid and expect the government to pay for your expenses.
>>
>>137843615
>putting all of your hopes in something that may never happen
>>
>>137844885
It's inevitable. Technological progress does not regress.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/2/16083300/crispr-heart-disease
>>
>White Nationalists
>Having a gf to impregnate
>Having a white gf no less

...Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>137843295
If that's for real then just surrender. God clearly wants you gone.
>>
>>137841684
I'm MGTOW.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.