[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War is inevitable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 62

File: yeah.jpg (119KB, 960x694px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
119KB, 960x694px
I've been making fun of the Second United States Civil War meme for years now. For years, literally just a masturbatory fascination for innawoods gun nuts and preppers. So funny.

Its not funny anymore. As I watch a feral mob, with the full throated support of our media set out to tear down the relics of our past, to condemn us for the color of our skin, and the so called sins of our fathers, I feel nothing but anger in my heart.

An anger that has no reconciliation. For if I were to peaceably voice this anger, as our governing principles supposedly say I have the right too, I would be attacked. Physically attacked at the place of my protest, and then hounded by a lawless vigilante mob given full moral writ for its extrajudicial actions.

So what other recourse is left open? If I can no longer voice my anger peacefully? I know I am not alone in this feeling.
>>
god its not funny anymore i agree. seeing these statues being taken down like nothing i just cant take it. i cant go long without thinking about the state of america.
>>
>>137839184
Only a tiny percentage of the public thinks there will be a civil war, and even fewer want there to be one.
>>
>>137839699
Crybaby
>>
>>137839977
lol i am. im a very sensitive person. i also dont want a civil war or to leave america but i feel like its getting tense.
>>
>>137839914

If you take a poll of any people anywhere, and ask them, "do you want war, yes or no", they will invariably and without fail say no.

Humans don't go into wars intending to do so. The Syrian Civil War, Ongoing now for almost 6 years, was completely accidental. Nobody who went out into those streets back in 2011 assumed that years later the country would be in a bloody orgy that still shows no sign of resolution. Ask anyone back in in 2011 if this is what they wanted, even on the government side, and they will all say no.

The problem in Syria though is the same problem as in the United States. Growing irreconcilable political differences. The Left-Right divide was already pretty toxic since the Reagan era. But the more recent introduction of race based identity politics to the left-right divide has added the necessary ingredients for an explosion.

I am a leftist. In ever political election since 2004, I have voted for the Democratic Candidate, except in 2016 when I voted for Gary Johnson. But even me, at 30 years old, no longer recognizes the political discourse. But I understand its intent. And its intent is hostile to me. Not for anything I believe, or anything I have done, but because of the color of my skin. My white skin.

That is the poisoned pill added to the toxic soup of America's tribal politics. And it weaponized the mixture. ANTIFA and BLM are now striking the matches.
>>
The "liberals" are not actually liberals. They operate under a Marxian philosophy.

>“The function and value of tolerance,” Marcuse explained, “depend on the equality prevalent in the society in which tolerance is practiced” (Marcuse 1965, p. 84). Driven as they are by the engines of advertising, propaganda, and militarism in the service of ever-increasing affluence, advanced liberal capitalist societies are defined by their inequality. Moreover, their dominant social institutions, including the “monopolistic media,” use new and dystopian forms of “technological and mental coordination” to administer what has become a “totalitarian,” self-perpetuating system (pp. 94, 95, 97). In these societies, where “the economic and political process is subjected to an ubiquitous and effective administration in accordance with the predominant interests,” individuals have been systematically divested of their capacity to think as rational, autonomous individuals (p. 115). As such, they have lost their capacity to pursue truth through the free exercise of their individual reason, and, in turn, to create a just and humane society.

The Marxists ridiculously think that an open market place of ideas is repressive, and that Marxists using any means necessary to repress non-Marxist values is the opposite of repression. They literally think that they can do whatever it takes to suppress non-Marxist thought. They control academia, the legacy media, NGOs and parts of the government. They think that they can use violence to suppress any non-Marxist thoughts.

I find it hard to believe that bloodshed will be avoided.
>>
>>137839914

>Even fewer want there to be one.

Nope. The left is chomping at the bit. I just watched some Mexican comedian (Lopez I think) and he had a bit where he joked about out breeding whites and how we'll be a minority soon. People were dying laughing.

The left is more than will to off as many whites as possible. War is coming.
>>
File: 1501699696671.jpg (349KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501699696671.jpg
349KB, 768x960px
>worrying about fighting this guy
kek
>>
It won't be a civil war. Just massive civil unrest, but not an actual war.
>>
>The society’s ceaseless congratulation of itself for its commitment to “the marketplace of ideas” acts as an opiate on the mass consciousness, turning individuals away from radical possibilities and reconciling them to the status quo (p. 110). While the toleration of ostensible dissent is celebrated, truly “effective dissent” becomes impossible (p. 95). Under these historical conditions, the purportedly neutral “liberalist” tolerance becomes repressive (p. 90).

The very fabric of America is at threat. The liberal idea that you can believe what you believe is being killed right as I type this. You cannot underestimate the threat.

This is where the "punch nazis" meme comes from. Herbert Marcuse, of the Frankfurt School.
>>
File: Bernie Cucks.jpg (50KB, 615x665px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Cucks.jpg
50KB, 615x665px
>worrying about fighting these fucks
Relax my nigga just hit the gym
>>
File: IfQxQMK.jpg (276KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IfQxQMK.jpg
276KB, 1600x900px
All of these statues can get fucked because they are monuments to failure
>They are monuments to a time when the south rose up against this country and lost, protecting something not worth fighting for

It is now associated with white supremacy, not with anything positive, so fuck it. Fuck General Lee, fuck the confederate flag, and fuck all your statues. If I had it my way they'd be in a museum or something, collecting dust, but states are showing that isn't worth it to them. So fuck your relics. I'm white I don't associate my whiteness to your stupid fucking confederate flag.
>>
>>137840531
More like a non sunni oil pipeline plan from iran through northern iraq, through syria, into the med.

Saudi arabia kicked it off with al nusra front and other hard-line saudi funded Wahhabi groups planted in syria. they got out of hand and formed ISIS/ISIL. The FSA was by far the minority who were nationalists trying to make their way in midst of it all. Subsequently they had to form alliances with the hardliners because where else could they go. The deal was the US supplied the weapons to the "rebels", and in return, Saudi would dump oil in the market to drive prices down to hurt russia and magnify the effect of us sponsored sanctions due to Ukraine crisis.
>>
Its a mistake...

We should wage war on the kikes that have their corrupt roots in every facet of our society. We need to wake people up to the fact that they are the problem.

Otherwise its never going to end.
>>
File: 1497197229630.jpg (191KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497197229630.jpg
191KB, 1200x900px
>worrying about fighting these pussies
KEK
>>
File: just lie down over here pol.jpg (78KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
just lie down over here pol.jpg
78KB, 675x450px
>>137839184
Try some more ECT.

You stupid insane fuck.
>>
>>137840330
Don't come he're. Were full
>>
>>137839184
voting will not work, it has not worked. It's either Balkanization or dystopia
>>
>>137840705
>Nope. The left is chomping at the bit. I just watched some Mexican comedian (Lopez I think) and he had a bit where he joked about out breeding whites and how we'll be a minority soon. People were dying laughing.

The left is already fighting the civil war. They have been fighting it for a decade. All that is left to do is for the right to start fighting too.

The only thing left to do is to respond in kind and retaliate. If a leftist thinks that they can label someone a "nazi", whatever the fuck that even means now, and then use violence against them to suppress free speech, then THAT leftist doesn't have a right to free speech or safety. They are fair game for equal or greater retaliation.

If a leftist gets someone fired, they are fair game.

If leftists violate freedom of assembly, they are fair game.

If a journalist or celebrity is anti-free speech, they are fair game.
>>
>>137841005
Remember this. They are by the very nature cowards. Meaning they are vicious and opportunistic. They won't fight fair or directly. Like a beaten down dog, they will bite in disproportionate force from a low or obscured quarter.

Remember they are cowards, and you will do well. Think for an instant that they will face force with force and you will be caught unawares. It's not the hardest shot that gets you, its the one you don't see coming or didn't consider.
>>
>>137841008
>I'm white I don't associate my whiteness to your stupid fucking confederate flag.

You are so dumb. The Marxists are coming for you next right after they are done with the statues. They want to wipe your Whiteness from the face of the planet.
>>
>>137840705
I can't stand Lopez. And WTF is wrong with his nose? Looks like an actual troll nose. I miss Chappelle.
>>
ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING
>>
>>137840963
Yeah it'll basically be a right wing chimpout without leadership or organisation. Random groups of larpers taking up arms and committing terrorist attacks against minorities or taking over government buildings. deep state police will be taking them out while the media goes nuts and lefties cheering on police brutality for once
>>
>>137841387
But I thought trump was going to save white people lmao
>>
>>137841008
t. has never had to lose a memorial to his own people
What Yank state are you from? Pennsylvania? They'll be coming for the Franklin statues soo- oops, I mean now.
>>
>>137839184
>Guns
>Nuts
>Peppers
There could be better choices for survival in the woods.
>>
>>137841473
It's called fighting smart.
>>
>>137840886
>>137841005
>>137841146
what about all the black people?
>>
>>137841254
going to australia then
>>
File: cooter crew.jpg (861KB, 1460x911px) Image search: [Google]
cooter crew.jpg
861KB, 1460x911px
>>137841008
>>
>>137841008

Who said anything about Confederate monuments?

The Confederate monuments are just the low hanging fruit. A victim narrative will always require more victims. Once General Lee is gone, they will come for Columbus and Andrew Jackson. Also low hanging fruit, but a bit higher up. They did HORRIBLE things to the natives! After they are gone, it will be time to toss Woodrow Wilson and both Roosevelts under the bus. Wilson was a raging southern racist, and the Roosevelts were super racist to Asians and South Americans! And after that, its time to come for Jefferson and Washington. After all, both owned slaves, one was a rapist, and the other duped the natives out of their land!

And when its all gone, the history and culture can be rewritten as the new power structure sees fit. A power structure based not on merit, but victimization. And as Jefferson himself warned, we will wake up slaves in the land our forbears conquered for us.

The fact that you cannot feel the ropes being tied to you is sad.
>>
>>137839184

Please be true.
>>
>>137841780
Right wingers won't be fighting lefties. They'll be fighting police and national guard. Lefties aren't going to take up arms it'll be the right wingers which will bring in the authorities. Anyone that thinks theyll be exchanging fire with a tranny is a moron. It'll be swat teams called to your home when the FBI figures out you've joined some militia while some tranny is smugly smiling at your arrest watching TV from home
>>
>>137839184
Direct action is not the most intelligent course. Better to create an atmosphere where the government takes on the load. Let the Dep of Justice do the heavy lifting. You work on providing cover for their storm troops.
>>
>>137841844
No Americans allowed
>>
File: 8479812476814267.jpg (31KB, 521x217px) Image search: [Google]
8479812476814267.jpg
31KB, 521x217px
>>
>>137839914
Most didnt think civil war was possible

Even after session started

Even after Sumter

Even after Bull Run they thought that would be it.
>>
>>137841775
It totally depends on the nature of the "fight". In many instances you're right.

Speed and aggression have won more conflicts, military or otherwise, in history than any other tactic.

Doesn't mean its the best for all occasions though.
>>
>>137842061
do you think some officers and people in the military would side with the right wingers?
>>
>>137841008
>historical relics become assigned to whatever the fuck category I claim it to be because reasons and current year
fuck off
you are literately attacking and tearing down historic relics of American ancestry. You alt-left crazies are becoming more radical by the day. When does it stop? It doesn't, and we both know this. You guys are attempting to rip apart culture and our history and our ancestry.
kill yourself
>>
>>137841673
That was the hope, the rot is too deep.
>>
>>137842196
>white people were never property
Holy Roman Empire
>>
>>137842061
if Don declares martial law then the Military and LE apparatus are immediately on our side
>>
>>137842282
Absolutely. Most of them are right leaning for now.
>>
>>137839184

I.) get a gun for PROTECTION only.

II.) do NOT instigate any confrontations.

III.) please p l e a s e PLEASE lift, train, condition, and work out everyday.

IV.) be kind and spread happiness to at least one person a day.

V.) it's okay to have right-right sentiments, even far-right; just be certain to not let that cloud your perception of the individuals around you.

VI.) IF anything does break out, use your gun and strength to protect your family at ALL costs; especially if you're white, there are plenty of revenge-lusting POC who wouldn't mind looting your house.

VII.) run a mile a day, endurance wins the war; fatigue is the most daunting enemy.

Please heed these warnings, the US would never recover from a civil war; if our nation is to survive and overcome the Chinese and Russians, we mustn't let our internal strife cripple us.
>>
>>137840531
The "true" liberals have gone futher left or right its sad.
>>
>>137842406
And manor serfdom. And many white people came to the colonies as indentured servants, especially in the south.
>>
>>137842282
Plenty would
But even more would be willing to wage war on the people they swore to protect. These are the type of people created in the military and police force
>>
>>137842397
>when does it stop

That's my big hangup. If the left had a stated objective to their actions that wasn't intangible, evolving, or amorphous, but proper measurable goal posts, then the movement wouldn't seem so damn backwards and destructive.

But they don't, so they seem like children throwing a tantrum because "it's not fair", whatever "it" (the flavor of the moment) is.
>>
>>137839977
No cavalry charge?
Damn
>>
>>137840531
>You know what you call people who can't talk to each other? Enemies.
Jordan Peterson

You ever make an irrefutable argument to a lefty and they come back like you didn't say anything? It's over; there's nothing left to talk about. Stefan was right.
>>
>>137842282
Yes but for the most part they will do their duty. They won't be fghting "trump supporters". They'll be arresting people the FBI have told them are terrorists and taking out armed militias. People on here seem to forget that the FBI is largely conservative but theyre working against trump.
>>
File: 1498096519344.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498096519344.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>137842227
>Most didnt think civil war was possible
That's pretty unfounded, the socioeconomic divide between the north and south was pretty fucking apparent, especially when freed-slave laws became a point of contention between states.
As it stands, most of Americans are fairly satisfied with the system itself--they really just want adjustments to it to fix [x] agenda. There isn't very much of a cultural divide between states as /pol/ and MSM would want you to believe.

Is a civil war possible? No, certainly not a full-scale violent one. We're really going to see a new culture war a la the '60s with the increased dissent/dissatisfaction of the '70s-- neither of which brought civil war. If fucking Civil Rights, the Gas crisis, and the fucking Great Depression didn't spark Civil War, a bunch of far-right millennials who aren't even backed by the state won't either. Total delusion.
>>
>>137842622

Pretty much. I was a huge fan of Jim Webb. After the inquisition came for him, I was faced with a stark choice. Go down the rabbit hole masochism and unending appeasement for the judged sins of dead men I never met, or move right.

I moved right. And that apparently makes me a nazi. Also scum. So here I stand. I can do no other.
>>
>>137839184
Well you're not getting out of here without being called a dumbass for not seeing this coming miles away from here. But just cause I'm laughing that you're dumb enough to not see this coming, doesn't mean I don't empathize with you.
My only pain is knowing that I can do nothing about it because I live in a northern tundra land where I'm desparately paying off the debt Jew and working my ass off so I'm not fucked when the economic collapse comes.
I don't know what to tell you to do with your anger, since I've already processed this shit a while ago, now I'm just at the depressed and accepting phase.
I just wanna go to a rally where I can smash a fucking commies face in with a rock... is that so much to ask?
>>
>>137842573
>Be 55
I ain't training to run a mile a day
I have a Mare's Leg on my tractor.
>>
>>137841579
THIS. He was redpilled in his own way.
>>
>>137839184
I've been saying to people that the country hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. I think that's literally true now.

I don't think another civil war is inevitable, but it's a possibility. tensions are running pretty high.
>>
>>137840886
>that pic
We live in an age of weakness
>>
>>137841424
Leftists by definition want your property and are violating the NAP. They're always fair game.
>>
>>137842196
The Irish where. Plus the Muslim had many white slaves. This guy is a lair or a fool.
>>
>>137839184
shutup whitey
you should be ashamed of your heritage and skin color
bend over and suck black dick you racist piece of shit
you will be privileged till you are eliminated

:^)
>>
I'm just waiting for it to spread over here. No guns though, so we're fucked.
>>
File: 1484142753863.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484142753863.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>137842196
>>137842406
>>
>>137842886
Bashing some with a rock will not kill them 99% of the time. Take it from a guy who had his head bashed in with a rock and is fine.
>>
it's bad when cuck Canada is the best place to be. Mudslimes taking over Europe, Civil unrest in the U.S, nobody gives a fuck about Aussie land. Yep we're fucked.
>>
>>137843740
>the sandnigger thinks he's roman
>>
>>137839914
You have no idea how wars start do you.

People don't just decide "Right lets go to war with our neighbours" no its a slow, gradual break down of relations, then the violence starts and it spirals out of control.

Next thing one side is being funded and armed and the other side is having to defend itself. This is exactly what happened in Syria and Ukraine and you are stupid if you think it wont happen in America.

Soros wants a civil war. Its the only way he can "Re organise" the society to how he see's fit "Open borders/Open society BS"
>>
>>137842877
Similar experience. The shift has been quite rapid for me. I've despised left-wing identity politics for a while, yet I couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump in November, so I gave into the part of me that was still liberal and voted for Hillary (to say I did so begrudgingly would be an understatement). Yet seeing how the left has doubled down on its violent racism since their karmic defeat in November, instead of learning their lesson and seeking to make amends with the non-racist Berniecrats, I can no longer stand shoulder to shoulder with them. For in the end, they would seek to silence, shame and oppress me anyway. Might as well stand up now while there's a fighting chance. I'm done with this Marxist horde. I wish /ourguy/ Trump all the best.
>>
>>137843740
You know when they are done with the Europeans they are coming after you Turkbro.If we go down learn from our mistakes give (((them))) and the real mudslimes hell!
>>
>>137839184
Military, cops and alphabet will reck larpers on both sides. To prevent further conflicts USA will go full 1984.
You can screen this for later.
>>
>>137839184
The Left censors free speech on their campuses. They drive out dissident voices. Even professors have voiced their concerns that they are afraid of being outed by their students.

These students will one day be in positions of power.

Oh, and they say you can't be racist to a white person because of historical privilege...
>>
>>137839184
Hilarious how triggered you fucks are getting over this.
>>
File: 1498514093797.gif (292KB, 1004x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1498514093797.gif
292KB, 1004x1006px
>>137843996
Is that fucking Nazi kike dead yet?
>>
>In one corner, a cavalcade of traditionalists, conservatives, textbook fascists, ethnic nationalists, civic nationalists, many with military training and ownership of personal firearms. Loosely linked by a desire to preserve heritage and culture
>Other corner, confederation of leftists, anarchists, communists, revolutionaries, loosely united by their hatred of the other side. Tendency to suffer from infighting and self-cannibalism

I'm getting a Spanish Civil War vibe from this more than anything, only with more ethnic strife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05_tghbhlfM
>>
File: 2422393405_2297710c82.jpg (39KB, 251x256px) Image search: [Google]
2422393405_2297710c82.jpg
39KB, 251x256px
>>137844140
AYE lad see you on the shield wall.Lets hope this shit blows over.
>>
>>137844267

A joke is only funny up until the point its no longer funny.
>>
>>137839184
I'm not right wing at all but I'm getting sick of the left. Just today I tried to explain to an anatchist why I dislike anarchy on principal and got spit on. Last week my professor downgraded me because my report on the Spanish civil war seemed 'too right friendly.' For fuck sakes man all I did was list the reasons why Franco won and how the republicans were fighting against their own allies half the time. I'm just sick of them I really am. They see everything through a lens of division.

But as much as I despise their world views I don't want war. It is destructive and pointless, I try to make peace but it seems that both sides especially the left are looking for a fight and craving violence. I've had literally better quality of conversations here and on Reddit with rightists than I could ever with the leftists.
>>
File: 1498524424824.jpg (11KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
1498524424824.jpg
11KB, 300x391px
>>137844267
You know who is more pathetic than pol? The leftist cucks that come here to shill. If you guys are not getting paid I fell bad for you.
>>
>>137839184
Honestly I'm amazed that there hasn't been a major incident yet, I mean the cops getting shot in Dallas and the Scalise shooting kind of were but even those somehow got swept under the rug. But what I mean is with everything that's gone on in these protests lately, a major happening just wouldn't surprise me at all anymore
>>
>>137844685
They are crazy now, fuck them. Most of the right wing guys here are former classical liberals that go got redpilled. Welcome to the rabbit hole hold on tight.
>>
>>137841579
His head is really fucking big too
>>
>>137839184

Let them burn it all. The divine spark of civilization will never be extinguished. Men will always find a way to survive and carry on the belief of sovereignty and virtue even if it comes at great cost.
>>
>>137844840

Because most Americans still believe in the American system. The problem now is that the Left wing has declared the system "Racist" and in need of destruction/revision. Conservative revolts have much longer fuses then revolutionary revolts. But they are still possible given sufficient motivation.

The Spanish Civil War metaphors are eerily apt honestly.
>>
>>137844770
even if they're getting paid, it's still terrible. they probably thought their work would be more interesting than shitposting with the neckbeards.

>>137844981
I know what you mean. my philosophy always was, live and let live. let people do what they want, as long as it doesnt violate anyone else. I even voted for Obama.

but then I started observing things. the SJW screeching, antifa instigating violence, fake news media, Europe being slowly destroyed via importation of migrant hordes, etc. I'm like, holy shit, this is not working out, and the right-wing needs to keep this in check.
>>
>>137844981
Yeah but I'm not like you guys. In glad we can have an open conversation I just wish I could do the same with the opposing side too. On any leftist subreddit if I told them what I told you I'd be banned on the spot. It's a shame though because I really want to understand them and their point of view, but as soon as they hear you are not one of them they close themselves off from you.
>>
>>137839184
There wont be a civil war, the right and left are going to simple devolve into what amounts to gangs, Antifa is already there, the (((Alt Right))) will start getting more violent and organized in response, both sides will start assuming if your not with them your against them and innocents will get caught into the mix, basically America is just going to be torn to shreds by what amounts to a nation wide gang war.
>>
Imagine being a poor military bastard like me. Stuck in Hawaii, a leftist paradise, basically all by my lonesome when the war starts.
>>
>>137845422
>America is just going to be torn to shreds by what amounts to a nation wide gang war.
>There wont be a civil war,

???
>>
>>137841008
>I'm white
Not after that post.
>>
File: 2017-08-17 09.45.41.jpg (750KB, 1003x1570px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-17 09.45.41.jpg
750KB, 1003x1570px
>>137839184
>>137839699
> not funny
kek do you need a hug mate? man up.

imo normies should petition the POTUS to provide some area outside the cities where aut-whatever types can gather and go at each other, televise the whole thing and once the skirmishes are finished helicopter everyone involved in the grand canyon. As a bonus throw in all these shit journalists and political commentators and e-celebs you got.
>>
There's definitely gonna be a civil war, the likes of which we've never seen before anywhere in the world. I'm talking military coup after military coup, national guards fighting militias and other national guards, foreign volunteers the world over. It ain't gonna be north vs south though. It's gonna be Democrat vs Republican, and a bunch of splinter groups nationwide. It's gonna be very grim. UN is gonna get involved. Rights are gonna be restricted. A lot of people are gonna die. I don't think it will end until one side conquers the other.
>>
>>137840531
So how badly are you going to shit your pants when conservatives actually wake up?

You realize, we are the ones with the guns right?
>>
File: 1417393569610.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1417393569610.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>137845846
Don't tease me anon, I got half of a chub going.
>>
>>137845846
never going to happen, the government is not going to get involved, they might try to "police" the situation but they wont take sides.
>>
>>137841008
hey at least we can build statues, where are all the leftist statues? you are just busy tearing down shit because it reminds you of white ingenuity
>>
>>137845368
wait till you start spotting echoes. that was the one that really blew my fucking head off and sent me into seclusion.
>>
>>137845418
Same here. I basically always vote left/liberal, but you literally can't even have a conversation with a lot of people on 'that side' about certain issues any more - as soon as you start a sentence about a several topics it's shut down for being something -ist, even if you're challenging nonsense.

Plus their constant hypocritical lying pisses me off. Their are so many 'facts' which if you take more than a second to look at the statistics turn out to be complete rubbish - but they are repeated endlessly.
>>
>>137839184
Everyone wants war until they actually get it.
I don't think most people are ready for a real civil war, shooting a paper target that looks like a person is not the same at shooting an actual human that may not die right away.
Keep in mind you may have to shoot someone a few times and they still might not die right away.
I highly doubt the lefty hippies are ready for that especially if you haven't even killed an animal.
I'm not saying every one on the right is super hard but i'm willing to bet the right is alot more prepared then the left.
>>
A "civil war" wont start under current conditions until a violent coup is attempted by the leftists. In that case it wouldn't be a way anyways since it's just pest control desu.

>>137842061
I know you're shitposting roo but only lefties have taken out LEOs and tried to kill senators thus far. Right wing fags occupied an office building and had dildos sent to them via usps.
>>
>>137846696
To be fair the left are getting lots of experience maiming people these days.
>>
>>137846754
*way = war
>>
>>137841005
>>137841473
Stop underestimating your opponent. They've gotten you to this point without any resistance, what makes you think they won't win?
>>
The first US Civil war kill around 600,000 people, about 2% of the population.

If 2% of current population dies:

0.02*320,000,000=6.4 million
>>
>>137846696
war is needed

we are already past the stage of "modern weakness" it has developed to self hatred and altruism.
this is the result of having no great war or any struggle. this is literally the final stage of society.
>>
>>137844685
>Last week my professor downgraded me because my report on the Spanish civil war seemed 'too right friendly.' For fuck sakes man all I did was list the reasons why Franco won and how the republicans were fighting against their own allies half the time.

Without doxing yourself can you post your prof and his contact?.

The most triggering thing I've ever put online was a couple paragraphs mocking and reviling the dead of the "Abe Lincoln Brigade". The rage was white hot. Pages of hateful replies. I think the key was my pointing out how jewish they were.

I'd love to send him a copy.
>>
>>137839977
Cuck
>>
>>137847008
OY VEY
>>
>>137842772
>It's over; there's nothing left to talk about.
Sadly, this. We're long past the point of being able to argue with the other side. You can't negotiate with someone that wants to destroy you and everything about you and refuses to negotiate. Nothing is left but further violent escalation. The next couple decades in Weimerica are going to be interesting times.
>>
>>137846803
I have to wonder how long that "bravery " will last when they are covered in the blood and guts of there friends.
So far all they have to face is some sticks and pepper spray, having to face down a few dozen well armed men/ women with training is completely different.
>>
>>137847039
You are 100% correct.
This society has gotten to weak we have had it to good for to long.
>>
>>137847802
remember the 600 trillion amerikikes
>>
>>137839184
It's all so silly... These people have no idea what it is to live under real oppression... This is the freest and most peaceful times in history in the west. Our fathers have worked hard to basically solve food production and give us all this technology and they are chimping out over fucking nothing and just recently history: things that happened 100's of years ago - long buried

I am beyond pissed. These people need to be put back in their in place. But then they will just use it as excuse for more craziness.

The media is largely responsible for this storm in tea cup. I can remember is killing a few million Iraqis on dubious Intel. Bush and Cheney actively destabilised the Middle East and got off Scott-free. Trump just voices his opinion and people want him impeached.

History will not look on you crazy liberals well. Your have no real fight, you are enemy agitators and your legacy will be forever stain on the republic.
>>
>>137847928

I've tried. I've tried so hard to talk with them. To reason with them. To just remind them they're speaking to another human being.

It's no use. I'm certain the meltdown is inevitable now, and it breaks my heart. I love this country, and I don't want to see it torn apart.
>>
>>137839699
build new ones. ideally from the skulls of liberal idiots.
>>
>>137844840
Talk is cheap. Killing is hard and permanent.

In Cville this past Saturday I kept managing to be at the wrong spots to catch any action, but all of what I saw was millenials LARPing (both sides) and boomers virtue signaling. The longer I walked around the more the posturing was pissing me off. I fucked off to a friend's place to get drunk.

The media presentation of some kind of big, violent kristallnacht tier event is so pathetic it hurts.

I've become convinced all this shit would calm down if someone could just nuke social media and cable news for a 48 hour period.

Complete emotional reset.
>>
File: false.god.jpg (179KB, 589x683px) Image search: [Google]
false.god.jpg
179KB, 589x683px
>>137839184
remove freemasons from your town and things will get better
>>
>>137842832
>far right millennials

You're conveniently forgetting all of the older racist people at the rallies who most likely raised their kids as racists too. You'll have your educated alt right and racist country bumpkins to do the hard work.
>>
>>137848384
>liberal
Stop gracing the left with the dignity of that word

they're only liberal on a couple social issues, and illiberal as hell on everything else
>>
>>137848384
>building things out of skulls
Calm down there Tamerlane
>>
File: listen.png (65KB, 748x403px) Image search: [Google]
listen.png
65KB, 748x403px
>>
File: 84286486429629.jpg (245KB, 766x1248px) Image search: [Google]
84286486429629.jpg
245KB, 766x1248px
>>137839184
THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO START A CIVIL WAR

THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY
>>
>>137848786

They're a bunch of wannabe tyrants, convinced they're self-sacrificial heroes fighting for the greater good. The worst kind of tyrant.
>>
File: hitler.libertarianism.jpg (52KB, 595x446px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.libertarianism.jpg
52KB, 595x446px
>(((alt-right)))
>go to unite the right rally thats intention is to bring together the newer moderates and libertarians with the older conservatives and religious repubs

>the donald shows up wanting to be special snowflakes calling themselves "alt-right" instead of just assimulating within the republican party

>alt-right is attackable by the left without scrutinizing the whole repub base

>media ascends a leader for "us" ie richard spencer even though he doesnt endorse trump

>one person gets out of hand and everyone is labeled alt-right despite the whole point of the rally was to unite republicans far and wide

>lefties riot and loot and its just considered a individualist group

>alt-right do something bad and the whole republican group is considered responsible

I TOLD U FAGS TO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE TERM ALT-RIGHT LONG AGO!

IT WAS THEIR ABILITY TO DISCREDIT US WITHOUT PULLING ANOTHER DEPLORABLES!

FUCK U fAGGOTS AND YOUR NEED TO BE DIFFERENT!

>but muh alt-right tho
youre fucking repubs you idiots!
>>
File: 1471966905394.png (125KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
1471966905394.png
125KB, 660x350px
>>137839184
It won't be a civil war, it'd be a revolution.

And there won't be a revolution in America.
>>
File: CW2.jpg (407KB, 769x1250px) Image search: [Google]
CW2.jpg
407KB, 769x1250px
>>137839184
Fuck off Soros
>>
File: 1501895494546.jpg (43KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1501895494546.jpg
43KB, 472x461px
Logic has never existed. Morality is ALWAYS relative.

Just do some degenerate drugs and start killing the opposition. This might create some reality tv for once.
>>
>>137848987
Fuck the cuck GOP, kid. GOP establishment is best summed up as deep state cunts like McCain.

I won't rest until the Know-Nothings have a comeback
>>
>>137848931
fellow white people, pls
you can trust me, I come from a Jewish family
>>
>>137848435

Its why the Car attack was so shocking. Nobody wanted it. Not the right, or the left. But rather then being used as a cause for reflection and unification, its being used as a cause for division. To show that "see, we told you white people were evil, down with white privilege".

Even the Republican Party is buying into it, because its all they know. They can only respond to the sound of the squeaking wheel. But all of them are missing the point.

I was watching CNN over the afternoon, and they had the BLM shill harping on white privilige, how this is all white peoples fault, and suddenly, a miracle happened. The blond haired female journalist spoke up and said "Hey now, many of my family members voted for Trump, and not for the reasons you are saying. If we ignore WHY Trump won, we just perpetuate this problem. You can't demonize an entire group of people this way".

BLM girl was absolutely dumbstruck. Swiftly back pedaled. Wolf Blitzer moved the discussion on to another subject.

The anger is there. Its seething under the surface, even among people who otherwise put a false face to the world and pretend everything is fine.

Nothing is fine. Something is rotten in the core of the Kingdom and eventually we won't be able to pretend anymore. Eventually we will all have to pick sides and act on what we are thinking and believe, rather then what we say in the interest of getting along.
>>
>>137839914
Yet they are just standing by and letting it all happen. By not vocally opposing AntiFa and BLM, they are implicitly allowing them to run riot over the country with hardly a scrap of opposition, and the moment there's opposition, every person and their dog condemns us as "Nazis" and "white supremacists", no matter how fucking inaccurate those terms may be.
>>
Lynch some Kang or Kween from your local Robert E. Lee statue, with Trump signs nailed on them, and when someone tries to take the corpse down, shoot at them and the crowd from a concealed position.

You've got your civil war.

Alternatively, kill a fat rich white girl. That'll get them going even faster.
>>
File: crib.jpg (302KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
crib.jpg
302KB, 1024x683px
>>137848934
>do nothing, everything will be fine!
Fuck you lefty. We're going to burn your children in their cribs.
>>
>>137849267
I think the Republican and Democratic parties are on very shaky ground. We might see them split into new factions based on left and right wing populism.
>>
>>137849267
>Nothing is fine. Something is rotten in the core of the Kingdom and eventually we won't be able to pretend anymore. Eventually we will all have to pick sides and act on what we are thinking and believe, rather then what we say in the interest of getting along.
Do typical Americans even have the intellectual integrity to stop just saying memes to get along?
>>
>>137839184
I understand where your coming from but they want you pissed off. I was pissed at first but then I actually watch these people and realize that they have absolutely nothing else going on in their lives and they look like rabitt animals. They got so worked up they destroyed a monument to peace in Atlanta. Just Meme and mock them. Laughing at them is their literal kryptonite.
>>
File: PS.jpg (311KB, 885x653px) Image search: [Google]
PS.jpg
311KB, 885x653px
I think we could meme Putin into taking care of Soros for us.
>>
>>137839184
>MUH PAST
>MUH HISTORY

Its a statue of a pathetic faggot who committed treason and got his shit pushed in by the North.

Get over it snowflake your precious participation trophy statues are all gonna get torn down.

Deal with it.
>>
>>137841254
shut your mouth up Pajeet/Wong/Ahmeed
>>
>>137850129
Meanwhile the Holocaust museum is live and well. Definitely not muh history. Shut up you faggot jew.
>>
>>137842697
this. these are faceless organiations after all
>>
>>137850317
>He hurt my feels
>Better call him a kike

You sure showed me.
>>
File: Lee.jpg (55KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Lee.jpg
55KB, 500x357px
>>
>>137850429
Well you're either a Jew or a fucking idiot. Never once has tearing down monuments led to anything good. I hardly call the Confederate Army losers. They didn't have anywhere near the Norths industrial power and the Union had to resort to conscripting immigrants straight off of the boats. You should read up on history before it disappears. Muh History that I know nothing about.
>>
>>137850767
> I hardly call the Confederate Army losers
>They lost
>Still crying about it to this day

:)
>>
File: 1340772652181.png (33KB, 330x370px) Image search: [Google]
1340772652181.png
33KB, 330x370px
>>137848346
me too :(
>>
>>137850129

Somebody needs to gas this one
>>
>>137851276
:)
>>
Guys, there is a huge shill-push for civil war on both sides. Do not fall for it!
>>
It's going to happen and people wanting to defend the history of their country will be called Nazis by a bunch of swarthy media Jews wagging their finger at us for being bad goyim. The left wonders where the "Nazis" came from, they fucking created them.
>>
>>137840531
The Syrian civil war was stimulated directly by the US government.
>>
>>137839184
"with the full throated support of the media". The media has clearly demonstrated which side they're on and now they're going to normalise witch hunts against individuals that openly identify with Trump, there's no going back unless Trump purges all the cultural marxists from the media and universities.
>>
File: garrison.jpg (270KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
garrison.jpg
270KB, 1200x936px
>>137839914
Wrong. We look forward to RAHOWA when the cleansing of this great White nation is completed.
>>
>>137848934
This, the neoliberal capitalist media is trying to pit everyone against each other for their own gain. Don't buy into it.
>>
>>137850995

Removal of history is a grave sin.
>>
>>137852097
I agree. I'm not even a confederate sympathizer, I think the Union was the 'right' side as far as there could be one. but if they want monuments to Confederate history, it should be allowed. trying to erase history because it doesn't conform to an ideology is, as you said, a sin.
>>
>>137841912
well said anon
>>
>>137850044
Yep this.. We need to name them and turn the narrative
>>
>>137839184
>An anger that has no reconciliation.
LOL you'll just get fat and old and racist like your ancestors before you
>>
>>137843108
People are choosing sides at the moment and it's all on social media for everyone to see and that's the difference now. We all know what each other's opinions are, you can't bury your head in the sand and pretend it's just crazies on both sides.
>>
File: landwhaleexecutionMAGAKEK.png (255KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
landwhaleexecutionMAGAKEK.png
255KB, 764x400px
>>137839184
>>
>>137844685
Unfortunately common sense which is the mark of civil society has disappeared, anyone who questions the narrative no matter how innocently will be labelled, godspeed anon, I wish you luck.
>>
>>137849267
It's because we are letting awful people speak for us.

We have to do something about the people leading both sides before it's too late
>>
>>137849267
I don't see us heading for Civil War, but rather a right wing landslide in 2018 and 2020. This whole statue nonsense shows the Left has no substantive solution or goal to stop Donald Trump.

The Dems are on the anti-white identity politics gravy train regardless of whether it produces benefit. Currently we have the Dem candidate for governor of Georgia wanting to remove Stone Mountain.

She is insane if she thinks she can win with this rhetoric.

And they won't win. You can't win a national vote if you piss off the majority of the country.
>>
>>137841912
exactly this
>>
>>137844840
It won't be a major happening, people will be targetted if they've been labelled as sympathetic to Trump or any other right wing group. It'll be neighbours informing on neighbours and having them lose their jobs and family for wrong thought. That jew who was identifying attendees at the rally and having them fired is the world we'll be living in if we don't stand on our feet.
>>
>>137844685
get out of here while you still can anon.
>>
>>137845422
well put anon. see this seems far more likely.
>>
>>137842832
There were more white people to keep the peace. Leftists who grew up and got a job and a family. They solved that problem. People don't grow up anymore like they used to. There's actual perpetual adolescence and there aren't enough sane white people to keep the peace.
>>
>>137845538
you a kanaohe boy? i was there a few years back for an undisclosed exercise. beautiful mountains. lots of people on methamphetamine in the city at night. honolulu is a little sketchy, we went into a "strip club" and it was basically a cruddy room upstairs and bunch of darkskinned fellows trying to shake us down. we just walked out without paying and they didnt do shit.
>>
>>137846696
thats why they try to dehumanise nazis. look at how theyre portrayed in movies, theyre always these pathologically insane people who have orgasms over dissecting people, or theyre fat screaming sweaty pigs in an uncontrollable rage. when they are at a table having a conversation, theyll get some detail about the wine theyre drinking wrong, showing subtly that theyre these "imposters" trying to act cultured but failing miserably. theres a reason you never hear about Hans' wife and kids or Gunthers ambitions for what he wants to do after the war.
>>
>>137840963
>>137841624
The Civil War kicked off because of state governments, not because of a popular uprising.

Unless some state decides to crush antifa, or secede (Calexit?), it's not going to kick off. There will only be unrest between civilian groups. Our government is not in shambles, and is not weak like post-WWI Germany was.
>>
>>137839184
It would be really GoT-tier if both of our countries will end up in civil wars.

But our country is only going now to become comfy, why the fuck can't our goverment solve the problems.
>>
>>137846696
as for more prepared, id dispute that. they have all the colleges, so they get a constant stream of youngsters every year who are terrified of not fitting in. this is thousands of people constantly replenishing their ranks. the right side seems like they are well armed, but what is to stop the leftwing buying a bunch of guns? theyre far better funded. theyre protected by the media, which is basically their propaganda arm. they will be shielded by the media and that will shape public perception. this thing is over before it even begins. it will just be mobs of idiots fighting back and forth, not a full scale thing with military i dont think. montagues and capulets on and on and on, reprisals for reprisals for reprisals.
>>
>>137846754
even though the radical left has done that shit you dont hear peep about it. they own the narrative.
>>
>>137847008
OY to the VEY
>>
>>137844172

>Even professors have voiced their concerns that they are afraid of being outed by their students.

It's anuddah Red Guards at this point
>>
Jordan Peterson called it. That dude called it!
>>
>>137848303
the media is to blame bigtime. business has never been better for them
>>
>>137839184
>White shirt
>Serious levels of "pinch an inch"
>That fucking weak stomping stance

Oh boy I'm scared!
>>
>>137848435
>I've become convinced all this shit would calm down if someone could just nuke social media and cable news for a 48 hour period.
i completely agree. lets fooken do it then.
>>
>>137848786
yeah they really dont deserve to be called liberal.
>>
>>137843039
>can't run a mile
Absolutely pathetic
>>
>>137855542
I think your wrong not one lefty I know owns a gun , I have enough to arm 6 people.
I'm way better funded then any of my liberal friends I have killed things, had blood all over myself.
These college kids have no Idea, numbers mean nothing against training.
I already know how to shoot , most of the people on the left are starting from zero.
>>
File: deandredindu.jpg (85KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
deandredindu.jpg
85KB, 650x366px
>>137839184
>So what other recourse is left open?
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (18KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
18KB, 180x280px
>>137855672
THAT'S MORE THAN OUR 6 GORILLION!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!
>>
>>137839184
Theres no other options. once the rally come by your town you join and go off and kill leftists no questions asked
>>
>>137856284
yeah but you can just buy them is all im saying. boot camp in the army is like 12 weeks long. id say a good tactic is to just keep getting them arrested, the right wing needs to shut the fuck up and stay in their homes and just doxx the lefty radicals. if you can get them charged with felonies, you can get them criminal records so they cant buy guns. you can stop the more radicalized ones from obtaining firearms on their own. nothing is gained with this idiocy that spencer is pulling, he needs to be stopped. if the right wants to regain the initiative they need to counter-protest spencers next event and do so with a burning vengeance. the people at the rallies larping as nazis half of them are fucking antifags and feds. /pol/ can only shut these crazy antifa INGSOC fuckers down if they to go back to being anonymous and come up with some actual clever shit, like long term strategies and games.
>>
>>137845948
>With guns

Until you use them. When/if the violence escalates, those guns will be banned faster than a Leftie running from a KKK rally.

Sadly, the government will side with the Left. The Left stands for big government, and said government will not fight against its own empowerment. Perhaps some of the military will join the Right, but the establishment will vote in its own interest.
>>
File: young Turks.jpg (40KB, 494x314px) Image search: [Google]
young Turks.jpg
40KB, 494x314px
>>137841605
True. Literally everything.
>>
>>137842480
I have a feeling 75% of the military would support Trump and the right against a deep state coup. No way the police would side with antifa.
>>
>>137853374
The Left is still trying to use anti-White identity politics to win elections.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.
>>
>>137855513
Through what scenario would Russia end up in civil war? Honestly asking, as an outsider I can't see it.
>>
File: 1497434907302.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497434907302.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>137841008
Fighting and losing is better than never fighting at all. Fuck off defeatist.
>>
>>137840886
>Weakness is strength.
>Faggotry is masculine.
The worst moment I ever experienced on pol was realizing that Huxley and Orwell were right at the same time.
>>
I dunno how a civil war could work in our favor if we let nazis and the kkk take point. I get that a bunch of our interests might align to some degree but the optics of having nazis and confederates on your side is terrible. What we need to do is create a new moderate party and push it into the public sphere and explicitly exclude nazi/kkk imagery. You could have closet nazis/confederates but they won't be allowed in if they openly use imagery from disbanded groups. If all goes well enough the civil war will kill enough of the shitty leftists including ghetto scum while anti-trust laws will defeat the jews
>>
File: 1501113537045.png (79KB, 397x373px) Image search: [Google]
1501113537045.png
79KB, 397x373px
>>137842196
>white people were never property
>knowing this little about history and thinking your opinion matters
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1113837933991.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1113837933991.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
Petition to remove Lenin.
Don't need to use real info. Just pump it with 'signatures' to get the ball rolling.
>privet property
>privet land
People are told to remove items from their land all the time. Be it for aesthetic reasons, safety, religious, or political.
There is no barrier to having this statue removed, from what is a highly prominent position.

https://www.change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle
https://www.change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle

With how fast things are moving, it's best to have this petition precooked. So that in event of catastrophe, it's there for us to use.
Remember to keep this in house for now.
>>
File: confederate_soldier_statue.webm (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
confederate_soldier_statue.webm
2MB, 500x300px
>>137839699
those fuckers need to pay
>>
File: 1499821657978.jpg (76KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
1499821657978.jpg
76KB, 887x686px
>>137842832
You must live in a fucking liberal hell hole if you think most people are ok with the current system.
>mandatory state schooling
>mandatory car insurance
>mandatory health insurance
>tax on everything under the fucking sun
>expecting everyone to be ok with it
>>
File: confederate_soldier_statue2.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
confederate_soldier_statue2.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>137859797
>>
>>137858078
We have temptation between Russians and non-russians.
>>
File: 16d.jpg (50KB, 374x767px) Image search: [Google]
16d.jpg
50KB, 374x767px
>>137839184
From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
>>
>>137839184
>Its not funny anymore. As I watch a feral mob, with the full throated support of our media set out to tear down the relics of our past, to condemn us for the color of our skin, and the so called sins of our fathers, I feel nothing but anger in my heart.
You sound like a nigger
>>
>>137848346
Lost almost all of my friends on facebook because I stopped being bullied by them and stood up when they shat on me.

I lost two or three just to accurately quoting Obama telling me to sit in the back of the bus, it's his turn to drive

I don't think any of them are even aware enough to know I was quoting him. my plan was always to let them fall into the trap and act all upset at those horrible words. Then tell them it's Barack Obama talking.
>>
>>137840531
>Ongoing now for almost 6 years, was completely accidental.

Wait wait United States gave weapons and support to radical islamists accidentally?
>>
>>137841008
look, someone with common sense
>>
File: The_End_is_Nigh1.jpg (15KB, 788x1197px) Image search: [Google]
The_End_is_Nigh1.jpg
15KB, 788x1197px
OMG the happening
It's finally there
Again
The fourth time this month
>>
>>137839184
Heres the Plan
>Organise a new White pride rally....
>have only a few people turn up...
>plant some people in among the civilian their job is to enrage the Antifascists by lobbing rocks or something so they hit one then disappear..
> Antifa will go on a rampage...meanwhile
> all the fuax white pride protestors disperse and go home.....
>leaving the psychotic antifascist to chase down phantom Nazis.
>>
>>137852839
Thanks Aus bro... Hopefully historians will read 4chan like they do hieroglyphics on a wall and try and decipher the mass mental illness some traitors in society fell victim to to before the collapse, the purge, or the rebirth
>>
File: explain spurdo cia.jpg (137KB, 1182x666px) Image search: [Google]
explain spurdo cia.jpg
137KB, 1182x666px
>>137859733
>https://www.change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle
Fug, it's late and I swallowed the bait.
Damnit CIA.
Well there's nothing wrong with the petition, at least by the headline and that's all I read.
>>
>>137841008
>and I didn't speak up for I didn't care about confederates
>>
>>137859495
the problem is that the left is constantly branding the alt-right as white supremacists and nazis. the most moderate label you'll see out there is white nationalism.

there's no way of pushing a more moderate image into the public sphere when your voice is drowned out by leftist cacophony.
>>
>>137842196
>what is Rome
>how did the Irish have it in the darkages
>what the fuck is nordic thralls

för helvete
>>
>>137860679
Dude. I said you didn't have to use real info. We're just pumping it up right now to use later if need be.
>>
>>137839914
If you have asked any Spaniard before july of 1936 if there would be a Civil War, he would laught of you.
>>
>>137841624
>Implying the right will be the ones to chimpout first

You guys are a special case of retarded down there, aren't you?
>>
>>137860860
It grabbed my facebook login and I didn't notice because it's 3:30 am.
>>
>>137860470
CIA does that sometimes
I mean I have no other explaination for some of South America
>>
File: 15027131579830.jpg (41KB, 508x604px) Image search: [Google]
15027131579830.jpg
41KB, 508x604px
>>137850044
I think its a fake. In Runet I never heard about this. I'ld knew. Im a vatnik
>>
File: aku lokki.gif (66KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
aku lokki.gif
66KB, 426x426px
There will be a full blown civil war 2020 when trump wins again
>>
>>137861247
That's kinda your own thing. Not that I don't feel somewhat sympathetic.
Given you use facebook, you were probably already 'compromised'.
Still, practice better internet hygiene. Use a secondary browser for all 'chan' related activity. That was you can a degree of separation to prevent mistakes like those.

Also use "uBlock Origin" not basic uBlock. To help stop spilling your identity from IP tracker ads.
"Referrer Control" will also block the site you came from being passed on, from hyperlinks.
>>
File: 1450828607696.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
1450828607696.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>137845948
not how this works sweetie
>>
>>137862036
meant for this guy>>137856932
>>
>>137861845
>That was you can a degree of separation to prevent mistakes like those.
That way you can keep a degree of separation*

I swear I'm having a stroke.
>>
File: IMG_1788.jpg (206KB, 1022x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
206KB, 1022x621px
Antifa put this up in California . Unfortunately every one who hired for trump all 64 millions are called Nazis by antifa . Wearing a MAGA hat could get you killed .
>>
File: IMG_1789.jpg (180KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
180KB, 1024x656px
Voted not hired
>>
File: 1450469332109.jpg (71KB, 504x507px) Image search: [Google]
1450469332109.jpg
71KB, 504x507px
>>137841008
>He thinks it'll stop at statues
You're either retarded or a shitskin larping
>>
>>137840886
>guy
>>
>>137862036
I've been thinking for awhile that an American insurgency would be a nightmare to deal with, considering how big this country is, and how many people have guns and the skills to use them.

that post brought even more to light.
>>
>>137856932
It's not about who the government sides with, but about the military. And the military will side with the Republicans.
Also, the alt-right is just one aspect or expression of Republicanism/mainstream conservatism, not separate from it--the younger, intellectual vanguard. With further polarisation and escalating violence, conservatives in government will side with the alt-right.
>>
>>137842282
The military is overwhelmingly right wing
>>
>>137842282
You dont see the kind of shit an average cop sees and come out as a liberal. First hand experience is the strongest redpill
>>
>>137851569
and this one is being stimulated by outside influences as well
>>
>>137839184
This.

I get nervous thinking im the only one feeling this way
>>
File: america cucked3.jpg (153KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
america cucked3.jpg
153KB, 720x960px
>>137845948
>You realize, we are the ones with the guns right?

Actually, the government has the guns. And the tanks. And the planes. And mercenary soldiers who use the guns, tanks and planes.

But it doesn't matter because you'll never challenge the government. You'll never do anything period.
>>
File: 1502589700975.jpg (120KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1502589700975.jpg
120KB, 500x697px
>>137839184
>Its not funny anymore.
Always a pleasure.
>I've been making fun of the Second United States Civil War meme for years now. For years, literally
Enjoy!
>>
>>137845296
post-modernism needs to be abolished
>>
>>137853374
>And they won't win. You can't win a national vote if you piss off the majority of the country.

That's why they're trying to increase immigration to make whites a minority.
>>
>>137863100
lmao @ that pic
>>
>>137841254
Damn aus wont even accept chad immigration?
>>
I agree. I think the deep state wants the civil war to happen and is clamoring to get it. What I don't want to see is the right cave in and give then exactly that. There's no saying well win this thing (left has been historically much more organized in US) and if we lose, Trump will be blamed for it and the state's will never go red ever again. The smarter thing to do would be to buckle down, deport as many spics as possible, revoke as many h1bs as possible, clear our the swamp, re organize voting so that only resposnible citizens vote, slash welfare as much as possible and defund as many govt orgs as possible. The the useless scum would eventually filter out. A civil war would be the end of this country.

But I get it, the deep state won't let Trump do it, and they are realizing now that the only way to get rid of him somehow is to pin the spark of civil war on him.
>>
>>137839184
I'm on the west coast , and I think I speak for all of us WEST of the missippi,

FUCK YOU, AND YOUR STATUES LOL

FROM - T. Arizona
>>
>>137845538
Nyc here
>Fucked.jpg
>>
>>137839184

Someone needs to start an NRA style preservation fund/lobbying group
Fundraise
Buy the statues, put them in museums/private property
>>
>>137842406
i heard egyptians also had white slaves
>>
File: 1502918916496.jpg (126KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
1502918916496.jpg
126KB, 600x533px
>>137839184
Fuck you, kike.
Reminder: The only people pushing for civil war on this board are either globalist shills, kikes or indoctrinated retards who are unaware they are pushing a globalist kike agenda. Civil war and unrest in America is the wet dream of groups like ADL, AIPAC, The Hasbara, JIDF, Israel, Soros’ Open Society or some other filthy and dirty zionist organization that pays dumb niggers to shill here.

They are pushing for step 3 Crisis.

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
4. Normalization

"redpilled" people screaming for RACE WAR NOW are just as dumb as socialistic liberal retards. Without Law & Order we would be crumbling into a war torn shit hole and vulnerable to regime shifts. If we actually had a civil war we could be attacked by foreign countries, we could lose many of our rights, and many people could die pointless deaths.

Nobody wants a civil war but people who seek to destroy America. Deescalation and diplomacy are what you should be supporting. The far left is pushing to shut down diplomacy, escalate the situation and create a conflict. A conflict without discussion and diplomacy will only lead to violence.

BLM, Antifa, BAMN, etc... are attempts at inciting a crisis. So far tension is building and people are becoming more and more radical and unreasonable. These are funded organized movements with the goal of growing into something that takes on a life of it's own.
>>
>>137842832
Things are escalating like I don't believe they have before. You have mobs of angry people from both left and right holding pitched street battles in multiple states. People have been killed.

There's no longer the pressure relief valve of increasing prosperity - the generations born today will likely see less affluence than their parents.

The distribution of prosperity has tightened as well. Wealth has not only consolidated in a few metropolitan areas, but also in the hands of a small group of elites.

Lastly, "kill whitey" is a passable banner at a protest and draws little condemnation from those in power. This concerns me most. Open calls to kill people based on the color their skin.
>>
>>137841008
>1 post by this ID
>So many baited
>S
>>
File: 143279225333.jpg (306KB, 1536x1917px) Image search: [Google]
143279225333.jpg
306KB, 1536x1917px
>>137839184
Its gonna happen
>>
>>137839184
A neocon like you wants war. We get that.
>>
>>137840963
Not all civil wars start off with two evenly divided state packed standard militaries

If the is a civil war in this country (highly likely) it will start off with several different paramilitaries fighting eachother and with the state in the middle trying to maintain continuity and order
>>
>>137846664
Spotting echoes?
>>
>>137850129
>calls an objectively great general/great man a "pathetic faggot"
>is a pathetic faggot
>implying losing a war is like a ballgame = to "getting one's shit kicked in"
Hang yourself
>>
File: 322453214.png (840KB, 720x956px) Image search: [Google]
322453214.png
840KB, 720x956px
>>137868108
This
>>
>>137839184
post periscope when you go on a commie killing spree please
>>
>>137841912
No while you are right about the progression from low hanging fruit you are wrong about the targets. the next targets are Washington and Jefferson this whole thing is a ladder working up to the constitution So that they can implement hate speech laws and remove the second amendment
>>
>>137849497
Kill only the white male Antifa members.

Wear a Malcolm X shirt. I'm a white nationalist, he's a black nationalist. I don't care about hurting black people. I'll give them the fucking 13 colonies if they'll leave me the hell alone - New York Stock Exchange and all.

I DO care about white traitors. They can DIE. I'm glad I'm not in the states right now...shit would've happened long ago, at Ferguson.
>>
>>137867052
>There's no longer the pressure relief valve of increasing prosperity - the generations born today will likely see less affluence than their parents.

Thats cause their asshole parents sold their children's future as debt to print money, all before most of the children were born.

A child only knows what he is taught - Barak Obama '2017

The elderly are the real enemy. They owe us for their "fortunate" lives.

What magnanimity.

I for one will not depose this upon my own child. Let us clean up this mess even if it takes great sacrifice.

they say responsibility skips a generation. Say it aint so joe.

Say it aint so.

PS: Ok i understand. Was a misunderstanding of the term; confounded by seeing other similar posts everywhere. My bad.
>>
>>137841008
The eternal Christcuck.
>>
>>137869223
Boomer genocide when?
>>
>>137870269

ETA: (((Obamacare SHTF + 15) - 2) + Medicaid Reserve Years - (China's Temperament * Moody's rating)) % SS solvency + SS solvency - Medicaid Theft from SS
>>
>>137870875
cntd...

{!!} ^ (years to single payer - Medicaid reserve years)
>>
>>137840531
>Growing irreconcilable political differences.
They would be reconciled in two weeks of the Media would stop ripping the county apart.
>>
>>137870269

btw, you have a fine looking daughter; congrats.
You must be a very proud father.
>>
leftist will starve in big cities
>>
>>137845846
North v South was Democrat v Republican

And it is coming again.
>>
>>137848303
>This is the freest and most peaceful times in history in the west.

???
>>
>>137839184
best strat, kill yourself
>>
File: Przechwytywanie.jpg (212KB, 1394x892px) Image search: [Google]
Przechwytywanie.jpg
212KB, 1394x892px
I don't know what you're waiting for?
>>
>>137873518
Whats a "strat" ? Is that some millennial thing like from a video game or something?
>>
File: 7252514171.png (697KB, 708x943px) Image search: [Google]
7252514171.png
697KB, 708x943px
>>137872127
That's not my kid but thanks anyway :p
>>
>>137873757
a strategy, you dumb fuck, lol
>>
File: General Lees.jpg (15KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
General Lees.jpg
15KB, 320x213px
>>137859797

The way it lands on it's head and crumples like a sweet wrapper,
that never gets old.
>>
>>137839184
We are at the tipping point. The game has changed. One more left wing martyr and Trump gets impeached, and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

Hold position, and stand as still and silent as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending. Now, this is the only way to stop the war, which the purple revolution will win. They're too well funded, and will be too televised not to.
>>
>>137842061
Which is why lone wolf's burning down homes are more effective.
>>
File: THE RIGHT CAN'T DRIVE.jpg (47KB, 619x389px) Image search: [Google]
THE RIGHT CAN'T DRIVE.jpg
47KB, 619x389px
>>137839184

Stop telling us how we should feel anon.

We thought nazi Pepe was a joke till last weekend, now we've gotta demoralise the assholes who were using us with it.
>>
>>137873931
Fuck off Hans go be a dumb fuck somewhere else
>>
>>137859797
/pol/ and AltCuck BTFO!
>>
>>137842196
my people were enslaved by Romans, what a faggot
>>
>>137874462
I agree. As much as I want to stand up and fight, the best plan, right now, is to turn the other cheek.

There's no way we will be able to justify retaliation against the leftist attacks when the media will be drowing us out with their screams of "Racists!" or "Nazi!"

All we can do is hold the line, dont blink, and have plan to get the hell out of Dodge when shit really hits the fan
>>
File: 1502600936654.jpg (60KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502600936654.jpg
60KB, 800x620px
>>137839184

Well what possible scenarios can anyone actually think of that doesn't end in large amounts of violence? Will the left or right just apologize and we unify and become best friends again? Yeah I don't think so, they are actively pushing to escalate the situation wherever they can. It doesn't seem like there's any possibility, regardless of what we do, to actually appease them. What they want is clearly foreseeable.
>>
>>137847338
I knew a fellow who was in the international brigade, he told me in the 1970's the the Communist Commisars killed more of their own men, that the nationalists.. not commie enough apparently
>>
>>137839184

All this can be fixed with our own special Vlakplaas.
>>
File: challenger fatty vs jew.jpg (127KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
challenger fatty vs jew.jpg
127KB, 720x697px
>>137874576
>>
>>137859877
this
cityniggers are so far distanced from reality, really, the only thing stopping us from having a civil war right now is that urban scum tend to not step outside their liberal hell-holes, but that's changing with shit like the removal of american history because "m-muh nazis/feelings/drumpf!"
someone made a post some time back about how the trans military ban introduced your average rural american for the first time to how bad a problem the trans issue is, and why its a problem and a bad thing. These sort of people are not just off put by it, they consider it to be crimes against nature and humanity, and to see the left and the media not just espousing and encouraging it, but demanding it be mandatory, and to people's children no less!
Yep, we're on the road to a civil war, I've been seeing such a massive amount of people suggest that we are in a similar state to what there was shortly before the spanish civil war, as opposed to Wiemar germany.
>>
If civil war does happen how will europoors or the rest of the world be affected?
>>
>>137877344
The economy will collapse and you'll have a civil war of your own.
>>
>>137877344
EU basically relies on US protection via NATO. If the US is busy trying to fight in a civil war, that leaves Europe exposed. Conflicts would probably erupt there and Russia might use the opportunity to blitzkrieg into the EU.

There's also the fact that the ENTIRE WORLD relies on the US dollar as the world reserve currency. So a civil war would basically tank everyone's money and turn it all into monopoly money.
>>
>>137839184
Welcome to the desert of the real.. neo
>>
File: civil war.png (137KB, 1158x1393px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.png
137KB, 1158x1393px
>>
>>137862263
Someone take that graffiti and spray paint a T on the end of DIE
>>
File: gm3l2xuo0ml4kzjwzj3v.png (2MB, 1216x930px) Image search: [Google]
gm3l2xuo0ml4kzjwzj3v.png
2MB, 1216x930px
Those statues look expensive as fuck.
The reconstruction of pic related from nothing was 440 million Forints (1.7 million USD) for us.
>>
File: therideneverends.png (2MB, 870x1623px) Image search: [Google]
therideneverends.png
2MB, 870x1623px
>>137841912
They are already coming for columbus. These kikes and commies need to be eliminated before they eliminate us.
>>
>>137841146
ironically i want to beat him
>>
>>137879042

lol, the retards don't even realise columbus never set foot on what is today US soil.
>>
>>137879393
Then why is he celebrated in the US?
>>
>>137839184
they want you to be tense, they want you to be mad. So don't.

They are trying to identify the 5% of you that are going to be a pain in the balls when the hammer really comes down. Be ready for that.
>>
>>137842061
This is accurate. Lefties rely on the government for everything.
>>
>>137842480
Both military and law enforcement will follow any lawful order they are given. If the right strikes first, then they are the aggressors and will be forcibly shut down. If it's the left, the same. I've followed orders that I didn't like because, even though distasteful and contrary to my beliefs, they were lawful. It's the reason I left the military 5 years short of retirement and only lasted 3 years in LE. Failing to follow a lawful order puts your career in jeopardy at least, and makes you the criminal in extreme circumstances.
>>
File: Civil_War_II.png (233KB, 1856x972px) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_II.png
233KB, 1856x972px
>>137839184
>Second United States Civil War
here is how it's going to go down.
Marxists and nazis will start rioting in urban centers while the federal government tries to hold order. local city and county government will split along ideological lines. This is not going to be a fight between the left and right but a fight between two leftist authoritarian ideologies and the federal government. you will also see separatist and "sovereign citizens" causing trouble. there will be no front lines because it will be fractured and disorganized insurgence. inside the federal government there will be purges and assassinations that will call into question the legitimacy of the federal government. we may also see international interference by left leaning governments as well as opportunistic attacks because of out perceived weakness. it all come down to who can capture the hearts and minds of the general population.
>>
>>137879042

Who gives a shit about columbus?

He's not even the first white man on American soil
>>
>>137880629
see>>137841912
>>
You gotta frustrate your enemy by not taking their bait/playing their game on their terms.
"If your enemy s of choleric temper… aggravate him" - Sun Tzu
You won't win playing their game,,, make them look like lunatics by being the calmest most rational and peaceful people… don't even bring defensive gear.. to these rallies.
You won't win that game because we saw that in Charlottesville the media made you look like the 4rth Reich just for defending yourselves.
The only exceptions are goggles and helmets.. but shields and bats, they'll make you look like the aggressors every time by selective editing in reports.
>>
>>137848934
>Putin Slams 'Dangerous Soros' For Driving America Towards Civil War
Is Russia supporting a Texas secession still on the table?
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.