[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he worth listening to /pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Rush.jpg (21KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
Rush.jpg
21KB, 605x328px
Is he worth listening to /pol?
>>
>>137834677
Only in spurts. Talk radio is very much like cable news and print news. It is agitation propaganda and meant to change the way your brain works.
>>
>>137834800
Buy more tin foil hats, the sky is falling.
>>
absolutely yes
>>
>>137834677
He's spot on on mostly everything he talks about
>>
>>137834800
" a refined gentleman of taste will listen to literal virgins on fucking youtube drone on and on about nothing"

"pfft. only in spurts. the mind of an e-celeb sage can only take so much of the most influential conservative of all time before it begins to crave visions of men who sodomize themselves with bananas"
>>
The faggot just talks about iPads now. I swear to fucking Christ, every time Apple has another keynote, the old queen talks about it for weeks before and after.
>>
>what do you guys think?
I honestly think you should read the rules.
>>
>>137834677
I've been listening for a couple years now. He's the only talk radio I listen to. He's very articulate and explains Trump well, and he's fucking hilarious
>>
>>137834677
HE IS REQUIRED LISTENING
>>
and if you listen closely and read or 'listen' in this case between the lines, he does drop redpills. Runs circles around the libs and commies
>>
Mark Levin is way better
>>
>>137834677
>Is he worth listening to /pol?
If I invited you to a restaurant, and you asked me what's worth on the menu, say u tried none, idk pick somethin have a taste.
>>
Michael Savage is fucking Based. He's been using the slogan Borders, Language, Culture for decades
>>
>>137834677
he's one of the better AM talk radio hosts.
I'm fucking shocked how neocon kike Mark Levin and the other Jew are
>>
File: rush.jpg (19KB, 318x397px) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
19KB, 318x397px
>>137834677
Democrats are the real racists. Tax cuts for the (((rich))) make everyone prosperous. War is necessary because Israel is our greatest ally. Fetuses are good. And niggerball! USA USA
>>
I only ask because I want to be an educated american on shit that's going on and I know that the MSM is pure dog shit. I just wanted to know if I was getting reliable news.
>>
Ehhh - he kowtows to the neocons on war and tax policy, but he occasionally has some incisive takes on PC libtards
>>
>>137837828
/thread
>>
>>137834677
30 minutes of Rush, 45 minutes of Michael Savage
>>
>>137837434
>>137837514
>((kike tier))
>>
>>137835411
is he a pot bellied pedo that alex jones talks about? does that explain the kid's books
>>
>>137837828
>the antifa fascists
I cringe every fucking time

Remember people, authoritarianism does not equal fascism. Fucking idiots with no understanding of ideologies acting like experts

>>137838290
>michael savage
>a kike
A secret liberal maybe, but he's not Jewish
>>
>>137837828
>>137838047
he shilling to end obamacare knowing most of his listeners are poor white trash was downright disgraceful.

he also shilled for gang of 8 -- until they all got caught and suffered serious backlash
>>
>>137838168
It takes you that long to orgasm getting fucked by two dudes? They must have small dicks.
>>
>>137838352
>not Jewish
you don't need to be
>>
File: 1303917920067.jpg (65KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1303917920067.jpg
65KB, 750x600px
>>137837434
I like Mark's content, it's his voice that drives me nuts. It's that whiny jew sounding voice that is like nails on a chalkboard after about 10 minutes.
>>
>>137834677

Yes. His evaluation of leftist behavior and tactics is dead on balls accurate.
>>
>>137838290
But he yells and it's funny

>>137838352
>Michael Alan Weiner
>one of three children of Benjamin and Rae Weiner,[10] Jewish emigrants from Russia.[10][11][12][13]
>not jewish
>>
>>137838352
God there's some stupid people on POL

Michael Savavge real last name WEINER, he's a kike
>>
>>137838876
>>137839267
..........implying savage hides he's a jew..............he uses yiddish slang literally every 5 minutes
>>
>TEDDY NO
>I'M DONE I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE GO TO BREAK
>This pasta I got at the old Italian place was delicious
>the old Italians that came here, honest, hardworking people not like these bums on the street I see every day in San Francisco
>Pizza gives me gas eat beets
>>
Limbaugh is corporate owned

can't argue worth shit either, all his "debates" are to a hung up phone line.
>>
>>137839721

Never said that

limbaugh, savage, intentional or not are divisive regarding the working class. Jones is also to some extent but less so.

Limbaugh is more of a corporate tool than the others. Never hear him talking about vaccines or diet like Jones. Savage does a little but no one redpills personal health like Jones.
>>
>>137834677

Yes. In addition to covering and editorializing the news of the day, Rush has the odd bit of fun (music skits) but they don't dominate the program.

He often sounds curmudgeonly and flustered but his audience knows him and that's just how he talks. He regularly prefaces questions to callers asking them not to take his bluster the wrong way, as he proceeds to honestly pitch a question or two/'analyze' the caller a bit, and the caller usually laps it up since they know that's just how he talks, so they put in their two cents to whatever's under discussion. He's genuinely polite with his guests, if a bit bluster-y, which is more than can be said for many other talk radio programs. But then the whole thing is built as a small cult around him so callers also regularly fawn when they actually get to talk with him.

I listen as I am able on the car radio, here and there as it might be, turning down the commercials.
>>
He's doing an excellent job of explaining antifi to the masses.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.