[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Useful Idiots Don't Know That Trump Is The Actual Resistance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

The butthurt crybabbys' and swamp creatures' greatest fear is that Trump will succeed and America will be better off because of it. That's why they are doing everything they can to obstruct and sabotage his administration. They all know full well that what they're doing is total bullshit, but they remain dedicated to the destruction of America and everything it ever stood for, and are willing to sink to any low, and do anything they can to achieve that goal.

I'll be glad when the general public finally stops listening to the spin of the fake news, and finally sees all these obstructionists, agitators, and provocateurs as the seditious, domestic terrorists they truly are.
>>
File: 1501780135864.jpg (56KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1501780135864.jpg
56KB, 960x852px
im bumping for great justice
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (48KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
48KB, 500x324px
>>137833804
>>
>>137833804
fuck off kike shill they're all jew puppets
>>
>>137833804
Point being that I believe a great majority of the youth who think they are on the right side of history in resisting President Trump have no idea how hard they are being played by the news/entertainment media that is brainwashing them into being the facilitators of their own destruction, and we really need to find a way to bring these kids back to reality.
>>
>>137834434
I don't believe for a second that Trump is a slave to the jews, and if you had half a brain you'd realize that regardless what anyone thinks or says, NO ONE can become president without the endorsement of at least some faction of jews.

The communist Bolshevik jews murdered some 70 million people during the Russian revolution, but they are not the faction of jews that Trump is aligned with. But antifa gets its marching orders from the communist jews. I'll take Trump's jews over the Bolshevik jews any day.
>>
BASED JEW AMIRITE MAGAPEDES
>>
>>137835518
>The communist Bolshevik jews murdered some 70 million people during the Russian revolution,
blatant lie mate
A. most bolsheviks were anti-semites
B. 70 million people is a blatant lie
>>
>>137833804
Good post.
>>
>>137836890
I fully accept the account of the brave and famous Russian writer and historian, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, who was often called “The Conscience of the 20th Century”; who served eight long years in the Soviet Gulag prison system, when he reports in the book he published in the year 2000 entitled “Together For Two Hundred Years” that, in the Soviet Holocaust, 66 million innocent Gentiles, mostly Christians (and it being a full ELEVEN TIMES the number of Jews claimed to have been killed by the Germans in WWII), were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered in a wide variety of cruel, wanton, and horribly inhuman ways in the thousands of monstrously evil Gulag concentration camps at the hands of the Jewish Bolshevik “Ivan the Terrible” Cheka corps. But what do you know about all that? Hmmm?
>>
>>137837377
>I fully accept the account of the brave and famous Russian writer and historian, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
>Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
mate he was a white forces supporter and im not slandering him but he did in fact identify with fascism and was smpathetic to it
dont think thats a bit of a bias mate?
>>
>>137837637
That's irrelevant. It's a question of history, not partisanship. Stop trying to muddy the waters with your bullshit.
>>
>>137838295
The bottom line is this: Donald Trump is trying to make America a better place than it was, and is succeding, despite all the obstructionist crap and violent rioting caused by those whose primary goal is to tear America apart. If you can't see who the actual villans are in all of this, then you are either blind, stupid, or an enemy of America yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.