[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PHOENIX CONFEDERATE MONUMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: state.jpg (352KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
state.jpg
352KB, 1600x800px
They're coming after the monument to deceased soldiers at the state capitol. It's small enough that they could do to it what they did to the one in North Carolina.

http://archive.is/KqSRg
>>
File: 1502669454566.jpg (164KB, 960x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1502669454566.jpg
164KB, 960x1016px
O look another bullshit "historical" moment built as a temper tantrum during the Civil Right movement.
>>
Allow me to offer some solace ameribros.
While you may be losing the battle now know that history will not look kindly on the people removing these statues. Statues of men who forged the path of humanity at one time and died honorably. Not even an enemy in battle defiles the other sides dead in this way. Know that all those show in the images ripping down history will be condemned. Mark my words.
>>
>>137833961
The best way to hide a lie is to burn every bridge up to that lie.
>>
File: 024_PhoenixConfederateMemorial.jpg (105KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
024_PhoenixConfederateMemorial.jpg
105KB, 640x479px
>>137833996
The picture doesn't show it, but this is what it says on the bottom
>>
Bump. I know a lot of you are in Arizona
>>
>>137834625
I am but I'm not driving five fucking hours to Phoenix unless the Dbacks are playing
>>
>>137834412
>A nation that forgets its past has no future
Like. Fucking. Poetry.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>137835538
Remember when America ceased to exist when the last statue of King George III was torn down?
>>
>>137836108
After the civil war, legislation was passed stating that all confederate soldiers would be considered American veterans. That's the difference.
>>
>>137836108
>Remember when America ceased to exist when the last statue of King George III was torn down?

They took down the statues to cast cannons because they had limited resources to make weapons.
>>
File: Picacho_Peak.jpg (116KB, 968x648px) Image search: [Google]
Picacho_Peak.jpg
116KB, 968x648px
>>137833961
Arizona was host to the western-most battle of the US Civil War. I'd say that's an interesting bit of history worthy of a small plaque/art piece.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Picacho_Pass
>>
>>137833717
Nothing is happening to that monument we have literally like no blacks and our state wont put up with flagrant hooliganism and vandalism.
>>
>>137833717
United Daughters
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.