[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAY ON TARGET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: shadilay.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Trump won the election. All the left can do is destroy the things around us that we cherish. Nothing they can do will be as devastating as the blow we delivered democratically on November 8th.

Even though the chips are down, remember what brought you here. We will endure and we will prevail.

S h a d i l a y my brothers and together we will

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
>>
>>137833480
pol is being raided. it won't last long
>>
File: trumpepe.jpg (247KB, 2260x1452px) Image search: [Google]
trumpepe.jpg
247KB, 2260x1452px
>>137833480
>>
File: 1496340212238.jpg (36KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496340212238.jpg
36KB, 612x574px
>>137833480
I'm sure Trump will do something about this monument situation. I think some new statues in front of the White House are in order. Wouldn't it be great if every statue taken down was just put in front of the White House.
>>
File: ShillsBeware.png (360KB, 1900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsBeware.png
360KB, 1900x1176px
>>137833480
POST IMAGE RELATED ON SHILL THREADS MEANT TO STIR SHIT UP

READ THE PIC AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING, AND SPREAD THE WORD
>>
>>137833480
Old BPM will never fail

P.E.P.E.
>>
>>137833480
TARGET HR MCMASTER
He's the Deep State's handler for Trump, stopping Trump from geting any info.
ADVOCATE FOR RICH HIGGINS
NSA employee on NSC, kicked off NSCby McMaster after writing a memo clearly explaining everything.
TALK UP THE ALT-LEFT
They hate this term. It works in a way "ctrl-left" didn't.
>>
File: pepebutterfly.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
pepebutterfly.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>137834069

Waste of time pic.

This is a P.E.P.E. throwback to simpler times thread. Just trying to reminisce better times, man.
>>
Notice how the ((media))) stopped talking about Russia? Now (((they))) are focus on Nazis and civil war? What's going to be next?
>>
Once trumps approval drop below 25% (currently 37% and dropping), he will be impeached. By then even the republicans will gain votes by ditching him.

the first move will be to replace Pence with McCain.
>>
>>137833480
>Nothing they can do will be as devastating as the blow we delivered democratically on November 8th.
Never rest on your own laurels you fool.

How will you endure? They're destroying your history, you fool.
>>
>>137836207

It was going to happen either way. At least we have Trump at the helm instead of that globalist creature.
>>
Don't let them bully you into silence. Keep talking, keep pushing, keep openly supporting President Trump! These fools 'win' temporary little battles like getting the statue down, but then they are arrested, so ultimately they've lost. Also, the facts weigh heavy against them. There are hours and hours of video showing the violence of the alt-left that has been going on for years. Show everyone you know.
>>
>>137834489

This.

It's unbelievable how the left and MSM STILL have no idea who Antifa is. Did they watch the Inauguration coverage or what! Is there a medical term for this blockage of information?
>>
>>137833480
Enjoy it while it lasts, faggot. Pay back is a bitch
>>
>>137838685

There is nothing they can do to take away our lost weekends of showering in the glory of Trump owning, P.E.P.E music and spicy memes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.