[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Unplug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: SOBDisappear.jpg (185KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
SOBDisappear.jpg
185KB, 1280x960px
This thread is to discuss tips and strategies for anons to stop leaving a internet trail and cover their tracks.

Happenings in the future will require some to erase their past and stop leaving tracks today.

>Can one access /pol from tor?
>Stop using social media.
>Use Tails on a USB
>Google has records of where you were visiting on maps.

A rapid change in internet behavior may be suspect later on if a adversary wanted to piece together your whereabouts.
>>
Just occasionally say "HAHA MAN I'VE BEEN TROLLING THESE FAGGOTS GOOD" or "I'M WORRIED MY SATIRE IS TOO SUBTLE", that'll throw the trackers off your tail.
>>
zeronet + tor -> 0chan
>>
1.Stop using google products
2.Leave all social media
3.Start encrypting shyt
4.Consider moving to Zeronet
>>
File: 1385632585224.png (655KB, 1361x3055px) Image search: [Google]
1385632585224.png
655KB, 1361x3055px
Courtesy of /g/
>>
Some protips

Tinder is compromised, they will use it to get real time position on you to stalk/scare you. I suspect they can see who you swipe left/right on and are abusing guys who don't swipe right on fatties and feminazis.

4chan is somewhat compromised, google can see what you're posting and from what IP, but not much else. They can also block you from posting by disabling your captcha.

Keep on 4chan, the point is to disseminate information to people who can use it. Those people don't want to talk to you with their identities so they post here anonymously.
>>
>>137831665
>They can also block you from posting by disabling your captcha.

I have had that happen to me a few times
>>
>>137832527
Posting about deep state or military stuff recently? Yeah, they're going full disinfo and don't want us fucking it up. It's not something they do often.

By the way, I'm about 80% sure we're meant to defeat the communists, it's part of the plan.
>>
>>137830996
Google will burn by 2025. There is nothing they or their money can do to stop the anti plutocratic movement.
>>
Get the Ghostery addon to block trackers. Use Tor. If Tor is too slow, then pay money for a VPN. They're pretty cheap. I'm not doing anything illegal so I don't really care to use any of them except Ghostery.
>>
>>137831665

>>137798591
-yacy: Peer to Peer search engine. Open source and each node (PC) helps with the index. Tons of privacy features and configuration options. But for newbies just clicking on start.exe is fine too.

-Zeronet: Open source too, transforms the web into p2p distributed. Each client hosts the website that he wants. Its based on strong cryptography (actually the adress of a site is also a bitcoin adress, no need for patreon anymore, you can fund sites directly). Its possible to have multiple people edit one site but one owner still having control over it (or not, depending on what you want). Starting it is literally just 2 clicks at most. Underlying protocol is BitTorrent. see my post here for a screenshot of the startpage: >>137798042

-Retroshare: Exists since 12 years, its not web based but a realy program. Despite its name its not (just) for file sharing. It has distributed: Forums, Channels (RSS like), Mail, Chat, twitter-like stuff etc... Even more privacy focused than Zeronet but does not look quite as fancy

you can get both at:
www.zeronet.io
www.retroshare.net
>>
File: why wont they leave.gif (102KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
why wont they leave.gif
102KB, 500x382px
>>137830996
>/pol
>>
>Needing tips and strategies for this
If you need others to tell you this shit you're a faggot and have already spent too much time creating a virtual personality of you to be used at others convince that you might as well just keep going.
If you own and use a smartphone newer than 2009 you're already fucked no matter what you do from this moment on.
And you can forget about burning your trail because unless you completely do a 180 on your habits, lifestyle, the way you access the internet/use a phone, and move somewhere new that's at least 200 miles away you're not getting away from anything
>>
>>137831665
If your captcha is getting disabled frequently, how likely is it that a snatch and grab team has me in a dossier somewhere ?
>>
>>137835830
Do nothing, be a individual, you can't trust the collective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVzQB9y3GE&t=400s
>>
>>137830996
Oh boy. I can unleash my tinfoil autism where it's appreciated.

/g/ent here. Autismo extreme and employed as a Cyber Security Engineer. Ask me things.
>>
>>137832998
Fuck anon. I'm former us sof with a relatively public name. I post about those topics frequently and my captcha has been getting disabled enough to make wonder why. Now I'm spooped a bit

And after trying to post through a vpn from multiple locations and getting told I'm not allowed, I'm done caring. Fuck you statist pieces of shit watching me. God has me in the end.
>>
File: 81pBIRjutFL._SL1500_.jpg (273KB, 1500x1165px) Image search: [Google]
81pBIRjutFL._SL1500_.jpg
273KB, 1500x1165px
>>137836666
>I'm former us sof
Have you ever pooped in a MRE box?
>>
>>137836666

At this point I bet half the Pentagon shitposts or monitors the chans
>>
>>137836493
your image though
>>
>>137830996
You could just like leave your faggotry on the internet instead of trying to backdoor rule#1 like most of these jackasses. No software gimmick can stop a moron from blowing his cover.
>>
File: image(5).jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image(5).jpg
9KB, 300x300px
Encrypt PGP signatures into your rarest pepes
>>
>>137833613
Basically, you're not going to get Lauren Southern (just the first name in my head) to do all that. All she wants is to open a site, see the arguments, relate it to a current issue and release it to her +100k fanbase.

This is how we've been winning all along.

BTW sweetheart, the PUA stuff isn't for you. Don't get shitty when I post it for the guys here and make videos referencing it.

>>137836171
I've been disabled once and I was larp shit posting hard, it was more like a "we can read you and stop you, you know" message. Okay, sure, but I'll tell everyone else if it was just a message.

>has me in a dossier somewhere ?
Depends on who you are, I'm being actively watched because of other reasons.

>>137836666
I don't mean captcha failed messages, I mean it'll be a completely unique message.

Just don't post anything that'll get people killed. That's all.

>>137836978
They're factioned.

Some of them are on our side, some of them are Marxists. The thing about Marxism is it's like, prove it and of course you can't prove thought crime.

They're going to be swinging from ropes eventually, there's only one reason to be an active Marxist in a capitalist government organisation, you're trying to collapse the state. That'll simply and purely cause chaos, that's not in my plans.
>>
>>137836493
where's a good place to start learning about programming and encryption?
>>
File: cantstandyas.jpg (45KB, 660x658px) Image search: [Google]
cantstandyas.jpg
45KB, 660x658px
>>137837057
>f trying to backdoor rule#1
Rules... Thats cute.
>>
>>137836493
What's the deal with phone security? Is copperhead OS a good choice and will that prevent tracking and spying by Google and friends or is it purely designed to resist malware? Is Facebook messenger as bad as Facebook proper when it comes to spying? Is it better to have a separate device that's "clean" and keep using my current one to avoid attracting attention by going off the grid suddenly?
>>
File: ALERT.png (85KB, 614x434px) Image search: [Google]
ALERT.png
85KB, 614x434px
>>137837025
Wrong Image, was gonna correct but I just did a reinstall of Fedora. So I lost my infograph folder on here.

So yea. Fucked up
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>137837404
You are the guy who made a thread on 4chan wanting help from niggers to do something innate to all of us. You are why rules exist numbnuts.
>>
>>137837802
See >>137836271
>>
>>137837389
Programming is literally all over the place to learn.
/g/'s DPT are a good place to get feedback actively. Also try books if you can find the PDF's or pirate them.

Learn Python The hard Way or something is a good start.

Also try cybrary.it website.

>>137837430
Copperhead is fine. That or CyanogenMod.

Personally I use Lineage OS.
>>
>>137830996
>Step 1
Rent VPS somewhere in Russia for $10/month.
Install Wireguard on it https://www.wireguard.com/ or Algo https://blog.trailofbits.com/2016/12/12/meet-algo-the-vpn-that-works/

>Step 2
Browse and shitpost. LARP as a Russian or use meme flags.

If really paranoid, Tor -> your VPS in Russia -> /pol/ because all the exit nodes are blocked here. Tails is kind of impossible to use because every few weeks you have to re-download another gigantic image so pretty much forces you to run it as a VM. SubgraphOS might be better. It doesn't really matter the goal is not have a ton of jewggle history lying around so just use private browsing always or a browser specific for history erase (like Firefox 'Focus' on mobile).

Remember the point of a VPN is privacy from your own ISP not seeing you connect directly to Dailystormer idiocy, or other right wing sites. You forward your DNS req through it as well so ISP can't see what you're looking up. The other point is 'difficulty' in finding you just for a random sweep/blackmail (this assumes you're not here making idiot threats or admitting to being the guy at some rally who pulled out his Uzi and shot a swastika in the ground). People see Russian IP, generally give up unless you've given them reasons to try and bribe the host, hack your box, ect.

Having your own VPS provides for other good shit too like you can build your own mobile firewall/SNORT/ad filters ect.
>>
>>137837345
Ok that makes me feel a bit better. Thanks anon :) any opsec I have is so outdated it wouldn't mean anything. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
File: eternalstallman.png (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eternalstallman.png
91KB, 640x480px
>>137837389
This is the best free course to learn programming, as it teaches you program design. https://www.edx.org/course/how-code-simple-data-ubcx-htc1x (it's part of this good series, may as well take the rest: https://www.edx.org/micromasters/software-development ). It's proven to work teaching a type disciplined method to writing programs.

Afterwards you can either go full CS which has crypto books/info
https://functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/

If you're just interested in basic scripting/programming, and crypto, my advice is do that Edx course, then pick up the go programming language book (http://www.gopl.io/ ) it's so stupidly easy to use, with libraries for everything like crypto or web servers or scraping this site ect, and you can't hang yourself easily if you make a mistake. Then read crypto101.io and try some of those CS applied crypto books linked above like: https://crypto.stanford.edu/~dabo/cryptobook/
>>
>>137837430
CopperheadOS only works with certain Nexus phones. It's OK but unk how long they'll maintain that project with Fuschia (spelling?) coming out, the terribad new Google OS.

Generally all you need to do is find some ancient shitty used phone off craigslist or somewhere, install LineageOS on it (what Cyanogenmod project is called now, after they died, it was forked, and copyright dispute), and encrypt your phone in case it's stolen. Use an ephemeral browser like FF Focus or keep private tabs open in FireFox or other browser to not save history.

The whole deal of Opsec and not mixing your less than desirable activities with your real life is quite long and hard to do, thegrugq on twitter covers that, and he has some blog pages around called 'Hacker Opsec' or whatever. The more you read of it, the more you realize how totally impossible it is to maintain that level of discipline to not mix identities and he has examples of IRL agents who fucked up and mixed identities
>>
>>137840452
Forgot to note, if you root your phone then it's open to easy exploits. For example this 'hactivist' once working for the DNC replaced his twitter image with a QR code in hopes people who hated him would scan it. It exploited the phone to call his private server and fish around looking for info on their identity. Generally you don't want SuperSU available if you have an old Nexus phone, you can easily just use fastboot to replace the OS whenever you want anyway without rooting. nb
>>
>thinks OS level encryption will protect him from Vault 7 packet sniffing

you REALLY dont have enough to worry about to be fooling around with this shit, and if you do, you're fucked no matter which way you go about things.
>>
>>137830996
Just lay low. Keep all language vague. Be prepared to hunker down physically in your house in the coming months. Also be aware that sex can be a great stress relief, if you wish to perhaps invite a few other male friends over and snuggle and foreskin play that's not gay. I'm so horny right now.
>>
>>137836666
4chan X? It let's you use classic text captcha. Totally ignorant, just think it might be worth trying, although I'm not sure how comfortable you are with having 4chan linked to Chrome via a plugin.

Godspeed
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.