[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions in the next 2-5 months?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 14xp-heather-master315.jpg (33KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
14xp-heather-master315.jpg
33KB, 315x315px
Whats gonna happen /pol/?

My preditions:
>some neo nazi nutjob is going to bomb a leftist rally or gay parade because muh white genocide and put the whole of US into a state of emergency
>Trump will say some neo nazi dumbshit and get himself arrested on live TV for advocating terrorism and wound up impeached for mental illness and have his whole family sent back to russia
>mike pence the true savior of the western world takes the seat and return us back to normal with some nazi terrorist attacks here and there taking the lives of about 2000 - 7000 people combined
>neo nazism officially becomes a terrorist organization and its a criminal offense to spout neo nazi propaganda

I bet 80% chance of the above happening
>>
Fed revealed as organizing Cville rally from within the Alt Right

Hillary indictment

Bannon fired

Racial attack during solar eclipse

Antifa gets dumped by the Feds after no longer being needed. Massive, militarized crackdown at their next big riot

Trump/juggalo March actually turns out fine
>>
My guess is North Korea is annihilated by Guam in a three-day war.
>>
>>137828582
Hurry up and start civil war 2 already. This is getting boring.
>>
File: save the whales.jpg (944KB, 1500x2371px) Image search: [Google]
save the whales.jpg
944KB, 1500x2371px
>>137828582
>only if it an insider job
>>
>>137829212
nk is probably celebrating right now at how fucked the US is gonna become
>>
I figured things would blow over. People have short attention spans.

But now every city and little town wants to remove a statue in solidarity. If there is no evil statue in town people feel left out.

Hopefully the coming Hillary inditement and whatever bombshells come out of that will change the news cycle.

Its so hard when you have news who only want to inflame...and all the Facebook and clic bait sites... it gets people so riled up.
>>
>>137829041

Mass violence... Juggalos seize state power and run a clean, competent government.
>>
>>137828582
How do you turn a whale into a martyr?
ChallengHer....:)
>>
>>137828582

>Antifa will tear down more statues, and/or retaliate with violence to avenge their comrade.
>More rallies and violence, especially on college campuses.
>Europe will see another couple attacks by snackbars. My bets are on Germany or Sweden.
>US will conduct strikes on Kimmy. If not, might outright invade NK.
>Trump will pass a bipartisan Infrastructure Bill.
>>
I'm afraid there are going to be false flags against the left.

That's why I think we should avoid gatherings for a bit. All the opposition has to do is plant a guy with a Nazi flag and kill someone.
>>
Infrastructure bill shuts down congress

Next week no one is talking about this stupid charletsville shit, all back to Russia bs

People calm down because of some dumb story about puppies on the news

Medium sized terrorist attack in Switzerland or some dumb shit

Everyone freaks out about that for a while

Things calm down again and an autist shoots up a kroger

People freak out again and then repeat the cycle for the next 40 years
>>
>>137828582
This sounds about right.
>>
File: 1491448705316.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491448705316.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>137828582

> Being this fucking retarded
>>
File: Nic_Cage.png (271KB, 318x875px) Image search: [Google]
Nic_Cage.png
271KB, 318x875px
>/pol/ predicts shit
>None of it comes true
>>
>>137832896
kek
>>
>>137835382
dont project in my thread you dumbfuck nigger
>>
>>137828582
>>>some neo nazi nutjob is going to bomb a leftist rally or gay parade because muh white genocide and put the whole of US into a state of emergency

Charlottesville Pride Festival is September 16th.

I'm actually worried.
>>
>>137828582
I feel sorry for you bro this could be seen as a veiled threat and I'm sure someone reported your isp to the FBI better lawyer up
>>
>>137828582
Leftist are so stupid they cant even lack common sense in predicting future LOL
>>
File: Heather Heyer CPR death.gif (1MB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
Heather Heyer CPR death.gif
1MB, 480x256px
>>137828582
I am so flag mypace angle piggy went out like this for all the world to see
>>
File: jiggles in antifa.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jiggles in antifa.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>137828582
>>
>>137832743
people were riled up about trumps inauguration and impending deportations for about 2 weeks
>>
>>137828582
This place will be shut down and Antifa will leak all IP's. They will lynch you.
>>
Larping thread. Sage
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.