[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been abandoned by Steve Bannon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

He did the Mooch (where he called the reported and he didn't say he was off the record).
>>
>>137828563
He's 100% right, the events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems
>>
>>137828563
Did you expect him to go full 1488? Christ man, is the concept of hiding power levels so fucking hard to understand?
>>
>the longer they talk about identity and race, the more they lose.
What do you think bannon just did to the media by releasing this statement?
>>
>>137829060
no you cuck, it was off the record conversation, he is saying what he really feels.

he will be fired soon, for doing the moochfail hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahaa
>>
>>137829217
>off the record
>in this whitehouse

So you really are just stupid.
>>
>>137829367
OMG
YOU CAN'T BE THIS STOOPID LOL

he though it was off the record (same thing mooch did), the journalist backstabbed him.

hahahahahha
dumb facist
believes in people in power
that's what he gets
>>
>>137828777
Trips of truth

Praise kek
>>
>>137829667
>LOL

shit b8 m8
>>
File: your life.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
your life.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>137829060
He called you a loser and a clown yet you're still defending him, what would cause such levels of cuckoldry??
>>
File: chadun.png (353KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
chadun.png
353KB, 2768x1256px
Don't forget he admitted that the Chad beat out the virgin president
>>
>>137828777
Literally seen a copy and paste of this exact post in every thread today

"wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems"
>>
>>137828563
>collection of clowns
I'm fine with that. that's all I wanted to do here.
>>
>>137828777
Tenth time I've seen this in the past twenty minutes fuck off shill
>>
File: 15xp-bannonquotes-master768.jpg (59KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
15xp-bannonquotes-master768.jpg
59KB, 768x512px
>>137828777
Take the Jaundice pill. Be Civic Nationalist.
>>
>>137828777
Every time. It's only gotten funnier.
>>
>>137828563
he is not wrong, as bad as the far left.
>>
>>137830406
He's 100% right, though, the events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems
>>
>>137829060
No he needs to wear a kkk hood and hold epic rallies
>>
i like nazi imagery and aesthetics but it's not going anywhere. It's a foreign leftist political party from the 30s.
>>
File: 1500956067678.jpg (334KB, 609x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500956067678.jpg
334KB, 609x700px
Does he think clowns are bad because he and the president are in for a bad time september if they think so.
>>
>>137828563
I mean... he's right most people who promote ethonationalism and go to these rallies are losers
>>
File: 13214534_f496.jpg (38KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
13214534_f496.jpg
38KB, 496x279px
>>137828563
No. This is a "leak"....another "open microphone" event, so to speak.

Most of you are too young to remember the "open microphone" incident in which Ronald Reagan told an off color joke about outlawing and bombing the Soviets, but it was really a tongue-in-cheek bit of diplomacy. It was even recreated on an episode of the West Wing.

Bannon knows what he's doing. Look at the whole board, /pol/. See the whole board so that when the pieces move, it will be something that you've already seen in your mind.
>>
alt-right was just a catchy phrase when bannon first mentioned it.
now it's just larpers who could give a shit about helping white people.
>>
>>137828563
This was the most intelligently calculated interview by the Trump administration yet. As a Bannon fanboy, I'd like to think he was behind it, but either way this is the game changer trump needed to move away from his bad weekend
>>
>>137829060
even i have learned about hiding my power levels, and i'm some nobody.
>>
File: unitetheright.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unitetheright.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>137828563

How can you abandon something you never condoned?

The entire premise of this thread is horeshit.
>>
>>137828563

Alt-right is controlled opposition.

Bannon knows what he is doing.
>>
>>137829667
Leave it to an ancap to lack reading comprehension.
>>
White Nationalists are losers. They keep talking about race war when half the whites are self-loathing losers who hate their race.

This is between redpilled people vs SJW liberals. If a black guy is MAGA you really going to prefer a dumbass white SJW cuck over him? What's the point of a 100% white ethnostate if they're all SJW liberal whites? You really want to be Sweden before the muslims came?
>>
>>137829367
>>137829217
KYS fool
>>
He isn't wrong. White supremacists are pretty incompetent. Fuck Antifa, but they at least contribute something to their cause.
>>
>>137831538

> altright.com
> Daniel Frieberg
> Artkos Publishing
> Publishes Alexander Dugin ex KGB aka National Bolshevism
> Dugin is cool with Israel 100%, he thinks they've "built" a great system (by stealing it from the US)
> Spencer also agrees with Israel racial theory
> The race push justifies Israel's hatred towards Palestine, Iran, Syria, and eventually you, goyim.

Wake the fuck up you white niggers.
>>
>>137828563
>Former owner of zionist website and cuckservative doesn't like white ethno-nationalism
What a suprise.
>>
At least they're sane about North Korea.
>>
Good, these LARPing faggots don't deserve Trump.
>>
>>137828777
We have been here before you, we will exist after you, trump can only last 8 years, we will last longer.
>>
>>137832529
>we will exist after you
You sure will, you'll still exist doing absolutely fuckall.
>>
>>137832244

> (((Alex Jones))) features Dugin like a good guy
> (((Trump))) doesn't exactly disavow the (((altright)))
> City officials start taking down historical landmarks of American History, specifically of the South, which were vehemently anti-bank; just like Bolshevik revolution 1917.
> Blacks, Jews and SJWs now attacking G. Washington and Andrew Jackson monuments because racism

Not much longer until they burn the constitution and bill of rights because they were written by racist slave owners...

Keep playing into the politics of cultural marxism, where (((they))) reign supreme whiteniggers.
>>
>>137828563
Because he knows the skinheads and KKK with their hoods and swastikas are on the same payroll as the antifa shits. Both of these groups have been so infiltrated by local police and FBI that they are little more than useful idiots and LEO larpers. Most of us who support Trump just want a sane country where the rule of law is respected and equally enforced, a government that puts its own citizens first over foreign interests and all citizens, whites, blacks and whatever having the right to live their lives without being under constant attack for some supposed wrong by their ancestors. The nazi goons were sent as agent provocateurs to discredit and shame the silent majority into staying silent, just as the antifa were sent to attack and silence us with violence.
>>
Libertarianism
Classic Capitalism
Christian / Catholic Libertarian Capitalism
National Libertarianism
National Capitalism

Get the hell away from RACE, and get into ECONOMY. America needs manufacturing again. It needs to bring its army HOME. It needs to protect its borders. It needs to educate the next AND current generation. It needs to nationalize its money supply. It needs to, most importantly, GO BACK TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AS THE RULE OF LAW.

Get rid of the fed. Get rid of all these military ABC orgs, those should be the fucking military. Stop outsourcing shit to Israel and England. AMERICA FUCKING FIRST.

If you think otherwise, start learning Hebrew and Russian, because your fat asses are going to be the bitches of Israel and Russia.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.