[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Mother of All Rallies" - CBS News

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Be Safe out there boys!

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3XxYRptqw
>>
>>137825505
I'm not convinced ICP or Juggalo's are anti Trump
I can't imagine them being pro Clinton.
>>
>>137825505
Why would Trump supporters and ICP have a conflict? I don't see why they would be enemies.
>>
The right should stay home and watch the eat themselves. They'll be so rabid that they'll start rioting because of the police presence without the alt right there.
>>
They have songs about hunting the KKK with hatchets and ninja stars. Ya fucked son.
>>
File: juggalo_1.jpg (117KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
juggalo_1.jpg
117KB, 1024x683px
Very Dangerous!
>>
File: 1423790264548.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423790264548.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>137825505
>Paid agitators and a few retard Nazi LARPers vs Juggalos in DC

shit this fucking timeline
>>
>>137825908
they're probably Bernouts considering they're all welfare leeches
>>
>>137826142
The KKK isn't really the people that show up to Trump rallies, they've been around for generations. Most of the Southern separatist groups are not really supporters of anything in Washington, they want a separate union.

Confederate Separatists, KKK, NeoNazis and White Supremacists are not really Trump's base. For the most part, these groups support replacing the existing Government completely. None of these people are going to show up to his rally.
The only reason they showed up to the General Lee statue event was because they were all invited with the intention of causing a scene.
>>
Recent clips of Juggalos fight... They know nothing about fighting...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYxiP3aq3JA
>>
>>137826002
This shit right here from slick anon
>>
>>137826916
Maybe, but I've been thinking about this for awhile

>Universal Basic Income
Who does this benefit?
The rich.
The recommended way of paying for this is to cut funding for all other social assistance programs. This will basically stop all food programs, and child benefit programs and just give people a lump sum of money. The people at the bottom would receive less value in cash because this money is now spread evenly.
Basically, educated children of middle class and rich families would benefit, because they could barely live off basic universal income while leeching the benefits of having employed parents. The poor would have all of their benefits cut, and receive potentially less money each month.

>Free Education
Who benefits?
The rich.
See attached.
Most students who have been going to school come from middle class and wealthy families. 35% of tuition is paid through parents. To get a loan, you do require some level of credit or a cosigner, generally a parent at well.
If you make tuition free, the middle class and rich will save on spending at Harvard.
However, most poor students actually use grants and scholarships to get into school, they also generally attend school less because of financial responsibilities or lower grades. They would actually lose the grant and scholarship living expense money, even though school is free.

>Clear Student Debt
Same as above. Poor students use grants and scholarships, because their parents don't have high enough income/credit rating to sign for a student loan (even if the standards are dropping). Most students with debt will already be from middle class families, not the poor.
>>
>>137825908
remember when the alt-right did a hitler youth march last week? Now some normal Trump supporters are going to get beat up by violent clowns for being "nazi's" because of you. Then you'll have more propaganda for your cause.
>>
>>137825505
who set this up ?
they have to be controlled op
>>
>>137825505

Anyone got the Howard Stern clip where they said they will fight anyone and a guest caller says he is outside the studio and would like to come up and fight and Howard offers him to come up and fight if they accept and they shit their pants and back down likes bitches?

Was fucking gold but I cant find it anymore.
>>
>>137827298
its a friendly match stupid.

They are from DETROIT
>>
>>137829975
Someone link this
>>
>>137829975
Found it
https://youtu.be/wenTIvbHlKQ
>>
>>137825908
Juggalos are mostly white trash, so... yeah, you're right. At least a significant amount of them align to the right.
>>
File: 1500525579346.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1500525579346.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>137825505
>Down syndrome Juggalos vs FBI nazi LARPers vs antifa
Fucking wew.
>>
If ever a community of people other than niggers deserved to be gassed, it's the juggalos. Absolutely fucking degenerate.
>>
File: happybear.gif (23KB, 193x217px) Image search: [Google]
happybear.gif
23KB, 193x217px
>>137826715

Right. We've done it haha
>>
>>137832172
Sounds to me like you'll have ample opportunity. Go on earn that awoo badge boy.
>>
>>137826202
Are you implying they look harmless?

Its trailer trash...the have a propensity to stab.
>>
File: insaneCuckPosse.png (958KB, 1178x606px) Image search: [Google]
insaneCuckPosse.png
958KB, 1178x606px
>INSANCE KEK POSSE

Kek
>>
File: source.webm (382KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
source.webm
382KB, 480x360px
>>137833800
Here.
>>
>>137825505
>(((They)))are using famous people to promote violence.
>Making a passive aggressive tweet about carrying hatches to disturb a legal march.
I hope everyone that attends this march will be in full body armor,and will have several weapons.1 Knife,1 Gun,1 Bat-Metal or Wood,1 nice sized stick,and 1 shield for bashing people into corners.If you feel you need more types of weapons,go for it,but you should keep it to 1 each.
>>
>>137825505
Kek, right wing vs juggalos

Please let this happen
>>
>>137825505
Jack Wagner is a hipster troll
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.