[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm No Longer "Red-Pilled"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 56

File: dscf2990-thumb600x400.jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dscf2990-thumb600x400.jpg
18KB, 600x400px
A few months ago, I was your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior. I was also: depressed and angry all the time. I spent every friday and saturday night alone in my room watching youtube videos and listening to podcasts while playing vidya. Looking back it was a pretty miserable experience and I definitely wasnt happy, but I felt a connection and outlet with the alt right community at large.

>How I Threw Out The "Red Pill"

My cousin invited me to Bonaroo and I figured I go and get out of my no friends, no life funk. It turned out to be one of the best weekends of my life. I got clean cut, dressed like more of a hipster and ended up having sex with this really cool Latina chick. It was amazing cause it was the first time I had sex since my ex dumped me like 2 and half years ago. I also ended up taking Mushrooms for the first time ever and it changed my life for the better. All those negative feelings and paranoia just shed and I felt like I was a kid again. I was connected and enjoying the experience and the amazing music with my fellow humans. I actually ended up having more fun with the non whites then with my cousins and his friends lol. Another cool thing that happened was that we ended up camping near some guys we didnt even know were from the same area as us and we ended up being best friends during the entire festival. We smoke and drink a couple times a week and they always invite us to their big house parties every weekend. I got a job and i've been going on Tinder dates!

At the end of the day my interest in this alt right crap was really just a way to feel comfortable in my isolation.

I came back because of how crazy Charlottesville was. If I didnt goto Bonaroo and experience psychadelics and the feeling of oneness I felt, I could have easily been one of those dupes who got doxxed for marching with white supremacists.

Really glad, I threw the red pill out...
>>
tl;dr bad influence friends made OP a drug addict faggot
Kill yourself
>>
>>137819805

wtf i hate being morally convicted in my beliefs now

neck yourself OP
>>
ShillBlue please go
>>
>>137819994

Im not a drug addict, weed is harmless and everyone who is anyone smokes weed like all day lol..

>>137820083
Youre brainwashed and you dont even know it. Try interacting and living with people who arent white people lol
>>
>>137819805
concern troll gtfo
>>
>>137820154
I supported Trump in the election dude
>>
File: op.jpg (293KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
293KB, 1280x888px
>>137819805
Christ you are pathetic. Sitting around and playing video games? Not maintaining your appearance? Not having sex for two years because you fucked up your relationship and you let yourself get destroyed emotionally? You were never red pilled. You were a self loathing bitch. Now you have found "happiness" with drugs and alcohol. Being "red pilled" didn't make you depressed, being a low test faggot made you depressed.
>>
Well there should be a clear distinction between being alt-right and having no life spending your days on 4chan. One is having political opinions and the other is just living a depressing life. Remember drugs are not for everyone, if i was to do drugs i would probably die due to my heart(I have smoked weed before and even that was bad). I consulted with my doctor and realized i had a heart condition that basically makes my heart beat insanely fast for extended periods of time if there is too much stimulus which is really hard on the heart. Far over 100 bpm for more than an hour without any physical exertion is not good to say the least.
>>
File: hannity.jpg (62KB, 640x650px) Image search: [Google]
hannity.jpg
62KB, 640x650px
>>137820271
kys larping shill
>>
>>137819805
fresh pasta, but saved for ruining later.
>>
>>137819805
Sounds a little bit like bait but I hope for your sake it isn't, OP. If true, congratulations on expanding your worldview beyond the narrow conspiracy-choked echo chamber that is /pol/.

My story is somewhat similar, although I never fell too deep down the bullshit 'redpill' rabbit-hole. Once you realize how desperately posters here are trying to convince themselves they are smarter and more enlightened than everybody else you begin to see it everywhere.

It is the responsibility of actual adults like you and I to continue posting on this website and make these poor people aware of how insular and false their world-view is.
>>
>>137819805
OP KYS you moron! Shrooms are the ultimate redpill and you're clearly a beta male if sex gets you so excited.
>>
>>137819805
>experience psychadelics
welcome to the club
>>
>>137819805
you need to redpill yourself on what red pilled actually means
>>
Just goes to show that Latinas are disgusting and will fuck anything on two legs.
>>
>>137820223
weed is harmless goys xd
>>
File: Sexuaol Immorality.jpg (2MB, 4917x4161px) Image search: [Google]
Sexuaol Immorality.jpg
2MB, 4917x4161px
>>137819805
>Every Friday and Saturday night alone in my room
Go outside. It pretty easy, because its right there. Go to church, family gatherings, concerts, whatever.
>Sex with someone you just met
Real smart
>No gf for 2.5 years
Are cartoons with big tits doing it for you instead?
>Mushrooms aka degenerate drug
Weak wills, can't resist simple temptation
>Finally got a job
So you stayed inside on the weekends, and I'm assuming during the week. So you live with your parents?
>Tinder Dates
Degenerate
>Threw the Red Pill Out
Not your worst, Shareblue, but still below average results.
>>
Dude you weren't red pilled. That's about as beta and cucked as it gets. If the scales were lifted from your eyes and all you could find the time to do was play video games and fuck your hand then you are still blue pilled.
>>
>>137819805
Good for you, man, if you're not trolling. I'm older than most of the people here, and I had read a ton about history and developed a successful career and a good sex life before I ever got wind of /pol/. Also, I've always been really interested in cults and have done a lot of reading about them. So to me it was pretty obvious as soon as I had spent some time here and in other alt-right forums that a lot of the more extreme part of these communities basically constitute a leaderless cult. There's an overarching, essentially religious, master narrative of reality with clearly defined heroes and villains. There's also an irrational, 100% conviction in the cult's basic beliefs. For example, the typical neo-Nazi isn't just 90% convinced that the Holocaust is fake —he's 100% convinced of it, to the point of believing that anyone who doubts that conclusion is either a Joooo or working with the Joooos. There is an Islamic jihadist type zeal with which the beliefs are held. Doubt and disagreement are typically met with anger.
It doesn't help that a lot of the cult beliefs are half-truths, or at least ten percent truths. For example, Jews really are very powerful in politics and the media. Non-white immigration really does hold potential dangers. But the classic /pol/tard takes these ideas and bumps them up to 1000%. The Jew becomes a scheming demigod capable of superhuman feats of manipulation. The future of whites in the US and Europe is assumed, as a foregone conclusion, to be a terrible one. The situation is seen as wildly desperate. The supposed enemy grows to enormous proportions. Some sort of insane alliance of feminists, Jews, Muslims, leftists, and the deep state is held to be behind everything. The "enemy" is denied fundamental humanity. Everyone who does not worship Hitler is regarded as a leftist, part of the monolithic "other" (which ignores the countless divisions between the literally billions of humans who are not Nazis).
>>
>>137819805
Is there any meaning in your life or is it just work and slags for you?
>>
>>137821141
>Once you realize how desperately posters here are trying to convince themselves they are smarter and more enlightened than everybody else you begin to see it everywhere.

yet here you are LARPING you tranny bitch! I am not going to tell you to KYS yourself, you should come to that conclusion on your own.
>>
>>137820223
>Try interacting and living with people who arent white people lol
He didn't even mention race lol...
I wonder (((WHO))) could be behind this thread....
>>
>>137819805
fag
>>
>>137821617
Cont...
The cult even describes its own recruitment process without realizing that this is what it's doing. People here talk about "the red pill", which basically is just a way of talking about the cult's initiation process. And so on.
People are going to start calling me a kike in about 5...4...3...2...
>>
>>137819805
>Had sex
>Past convictions DE-LETE-D

God help us all.
>>
>>137819805
I literally remember this exact same post a few monthes ago. Bottom line response: being redpilled does not mean you have to be a shut in loser, just because you discovered some fun you don't have to give up your ideals. Its good to have balance in life and be a well-rounded person.
>>
>>137819805
nice blog post! xD
>>
>>137821419
Better than being a goat fucking muslim honestly.
>>
>>137821831
>thinks /pol/ is a cult
wew
>>
> has sex
> starts listening to CNN, TYT MSNBC and becomes a liberal progressive
kek
>>
>>137821141

Yeah OP sounds kind of fake just from how they wrote it but the idea isn't farfetched.

My girlfriend and I ended up breaking up due more or less to Trump's campaign and how right wing I had become throughout 2016 and the early parts of 2017. I thought I could change her but the thought never occurred to me that maybe I was the one who needed to change.

I don't know, I'm still pretty torn up about the whole thing, I became an angry bitter man and I lost the woman I cared about because of it. What's the point of living if you're just full of hate and anger all the time? Feels bad man.
>>
>>137819805
Nice fanfic faggot. Where can I subscribe to your blog?
>>
>>137819805
Lmfao, that just means you're retarded.
I've tripped more times than I can count and I can tell you that you've merely taken a drug that opens your mind to everything. You need to experience real life with those drugs and see hell to realize that the red pill is deeper than you ever actually imagined. Psychedelics are extremely useful for identifying evil in the world, you just need to have a lot of self control so that you can handle the bad trips. You will stop wanting to trip and you will understand how truly meaningless and mundane those connections you felt were. Those connections won't stop people from fucking you over. Those connections won't save you. You were only feeling chemicals and nothing more. Fun but meaningless in the way that you perceived it.
>>
>>137819805
You took it too seriously, enjoy the decline.
>>
>>137819805
>I came back because of how crazy Charlottesville was.
You're a dumbass then, we're about to have a Civil War. You should go back.
>>
File: 1502790594758.png (58KB, 673x678px) Image search: [Google]
1502790594758.png
58KB, 673x678px
>>137819805
>Just race mix and do drugs
>Stop thinking about the jews goy. STOP.
Cool.
>>
>>137821831
Nigger.
>>
>>137822096
Sorry ricardo, we both know Muslim girls wouldn't touch you with a 20ft pole whereas latinas will fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>137822136
Well was she really a worthwhile woman to begin with?
>>
>>137822132
/pol/ as a whole isn't. The more extreme stormfaggotry and militancy that makes up about 50% of /pol/ is.
>>
>>137822132
It is.
And anger is the drug it revolves around
>>
>>137820875
I dont have any hatred towards Jews or other ethnic groups. I dont even want a white ethno state. At this point I'm completley apolitical as it brings nothing but bad vibes in your life...check yourself

>>137821108
what?

>>137821141
I feel like its our responsibility at this point after Charlottesville. Life is too short to be filled with hate and ignorance

>>137821319
How many tinder dates do you go on? Yeah keep listening to Mike Enoch ramble on about Jews for hours you loser, bet you dont even like trap music you nerd lmao

>>137821419
fuck you dude she was really cute, she smoked me up after also it was amazing, I still have feelings for her, she lives like 5 hours from me :(

>>137821582
Lol you think im a shareblue or whatever, but I used to think Jared Taylor had the right ideas lol

>>137821617
Taking mushrooms made me see that 100% also just having fun for once
>>
>>137819805

Shill Blue has been posting this exact shit for months now.
>>
File: 1497978620224.png (1MB, 908x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1497978620224.png
1MB, 908x1078px
Good for you. But i am personally the exact opposite. I was depressed as a communist/antifa/SJW.

Then i took the redpill and i actually got answers.
I got arguments.
I got confidence.
And i havn't looked back since.
I have things to be proud of.
I have things i can be proud of being a part of.

Im fine this way. Thanks for the offer.
>>
File: holyshit.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>137819805
So this is the new concern troll copypasta?
Appeal to drug culture as an alternative to the truth?
You are a rediculuos faggot, OP
>>
>>137819994
Niiiiiice. Koalatee shitpost Leaf.
>>
File: 1502912604244.png (104KB, 1154x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1502912604244.png
104KB, 1154x1571px
>>137819805

Cool story bro. I live wih my Chink wife and most of my friends are chinks and beaners who I do alot of drugs with. Still red pilled as fuck and racist as fuck but hide my power level. You're a faggot
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (120KB, 652x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
120KB, 652x876px
>>137822419
A lot of people shitpost/larp as Nazis because
1. It's funny
2. It pisses people off (which is funny)

Asides from that, there's no denying that Hitler was an an amazing orator and great leader, did he have his flaws? Sure, we all do.
Do I subscribe to Nazism as a system personally? No, but I can sympathize with it.

People you see who brandish swastikas and the likes irl, at least in US, are either autistic, federal agents, or both
>>137822452
>taking /pol/ this seriously
Wew
>>
>>137821687
Just think about it my friend. Go into the catalog, open a few threads, and read them with the mindset "these people are looking for a conspiracy so they can claim to 'get it' and be different from everybody else."

That's all I'm asking. Read /pol/ and think about it differently than you have in the past. Soon you will realize just how insulated and manipulative this place really is.
>>
File: 1496610375107.jpg (30KB, 320x279px) Image search: [Google]
1496610375107.jpg
30KB, 320x279px
>>137821617
>>137821831
Oh shut the fuck up you pseudo intellectual moron.
>>
>>137821617

>having political beliefs or convictions about stuff makes you a cultist

One could change a few words and apply this to any group, including left wing shills like you, shariablue
>>
>>137819805
Weird, boomers made me realize the truth, also stomers and that other bullshit you listed isn't redpilled. God teenagers are retarded.
>>
>>137822789
Anyone who takes that image seriously has some mental issues.
>>
>>137819805
I like drugs too and yet I still despise the alt-left. Maybe some people deserve to be hated no matter how connected we all are.
>>
>>137822488
>How many tinder dates do you go on? Yeah keep listening to Mike Enoch ramble on about Jews for hours you loser, bet you dont even like trap music you nerd lmao
Dude your "relationships" sound meaningless, no one cares about how many whores you bed
>>
>>137823024
>good leader
Maybe politically, but militarily and strategically he was retarded and let the meth get to his head
>>
>>137821741
Not jewish, but I have made a Jewish friend recently who actually supports Trump and worked on the Ron Paul campaign...soo...looks like your all jews are communist non sense failed...lol

>>137822133
Im not even a progressive. Im completley shut off from politics. Unfollowed every politically facebook profile, youtube account and podcast feed. I mostly just listen to indie music or listen to fiction audio books when I drive.

>>137822136
Me and you were both brainwashed...its okay theres always more life ahead man. Love you

>>137822143
fuck off redneck

>>137822274
You're redpilled ideology is meaningless. I got more from taking mushrooms and smoking weed everyday then I did from being angry about muslim migrant crisis

>>137822452
/thread
>>
Funny because everyone I meet in real life is conservative and I live near Toronto.
>>
>>137823145
Explain why?
>>
>>137823024
True, I'm just talking about the people who mean it. Of whom there are certainly also a large number here and in a few other places on the Internet.
>>
>>137822488
Trap music's the best. I love dainty ladies flapping their dicks on stage to sick electro beats
>>
>>137819805
Get out of the festival/druggie scene while you can. Most of those people will destroy their lives and take you down with them.

No doubt in my mind that my social group would have been involved in antifa if we were all 10 years younger.
>>
>>137819805
I remember this copypasta way to space out the timing with it 9/10 solid bait
>>
just a humble cheesemaker
>>
I don't know why anyone on the right whatever use "red pill". The Matrix was written by transgender sisters. It's about a diverse group of people with a half Asian chosen one. To top that all of the bad guys are white, look alike and dress alike. You guys are fucking cucks.
>>
>>137823051
Oh boy you sure showed me
>>137823055
No, not to any group. I can definitely apply it to some of the more militant leftists. That is a cult too. But not just to anyone.
What makes it cultlike is the master narrative of reality, the religion-like zealous conviction, the fact that there's open talk of a recruitment process, and other factors.
>>
>>137819805
>I couldn't handle it without going full recluse retard, but now since I shit it out I'm magically better

Ya, no, sage.
>>
>>137819805
Nice copypasta
>>
>>137823202
I havent slept with any of them yet dickhead, im "dating" ok...weve made out and stuff, but im still fairly new to the whole hook up thing ok bro
>>
>>137823204
Yes, politically, domestically, great leader

As far as military, pretty shitty leader, although I will say the miscalculations of his generals in France and Poland explains his actions with Russia and later in the war
>>
>>137819805
Then you're really a faggot if you let yourself be so easily depressed and get drawn into degeneracy like that.

The redpill has made me happier and even excited about what the future awaits.
I've become more active and lost my fear of openly speaking my mind, I don't give a fuck what people think, I just aay what i think.
>>
>>137822136
Well nigger stop treating people irl like if you were on /pol/ my best friend and I have pretty much opposite political beliefs and guess what we don't try to brainwash each other because our political beliefs have nothing to do with our friendship and will never get in the way of it, we are true friends throught thick and thin.

If you become an angry bitter man then you fucked up along the redpilled journey, for me ever since I started reading Nietzche, Evola, the classics, Guenon, Machiavelli et al my life took a turn for the better and I'm happier than when I was a bluepilled leftist little bitch
>>
>I got really happy when I acted like a degenerate.
yes, that's what happens when you take the easy route
>>
>>137819805
Wow that hit me hard. I should blue pill myself
>>
>>137822401

I thought so. She wasn't like a liberal loony or anything, she was moderate on most issues. It was when I started spending too much time on /pol/ and going down the rabbit-hole of Julius Evola et al and starting to think (although I never explicitly said) that Fascism was unironically a good thing etc etc that we grew apart.

I guess some would say that this is the painful part of the "redpill". Where you have "left the lies behind" and now you should go find a new person to be with that agrees with you but then again....that does sound a bit like a cult. I mean, she was a genuinely good and caring person and her and my family think I've gone a bit crazy. Sometimes you start to wonder to yourself if maybe you really are the one who is wrong.
>>
>>137820875
>>137822488
>I dont have any hatred towards Jews or other ethnic groups. I dont even want a white ethno state. At this point I'm completley apolitical as it brings nothing but bad vibes in your life...check yourself

You neutered yourself of your convictions. I agree taking the blue pill will give you an artificially positive outlook on the world and the way it works. I have done a lot of drugs and gone to a lot of festivals. It is easy to fall into a hedonistic lifestyle but when you have kids one day you will understand. You never took the red pill. You are only finally living life. Nothing about taking the red pill suggests you be a shut in. I think this is a positive experience you are having. You have to build life experiences to become a wholesome person. Taking the red pill inst only about hatred and racism. The only thing that matters to me now that I have kids is this: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.
>>
>>137823425
>a half Asian chosen one. To top that all of the bad guys are white,
Proves you didn't understand shit about the Matrix. Neo wasnt the chosen one. That was the Agent. Sometimes good things must wear ugly masks.
>>
I don't know why anyone in the Alt-Right use "red pill". The Matrix was written by transgender sisters. It's about a diverse group of people with a half Asian chosen one. To top that all of the bad guys are white, look alike and dress alike. You guys are fucking cucks. Hahahaha. P.s. nice tiki torches.
>>
>>137823359
No, I actually have friends now and I understand environmentalism and polyandry better lol
>>
>>137823249
>on the internet
Exactly, there are much more on the internet than in IRL
>>
File: 1486160208602.png (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486160208602.png
524KB, 1920x1080px
>>137819805
>Bonaroo
So you got high and fucked some slut at a music festival. Join the club I've done it many times.

I still hate the Jews.
>>
>>137819805
your first sentence gave your larp away. this is a bush league divide pol larp. go back to school. sad bait
>>
>>137823682
Still written/directed by transgender Jews?
>>
File: 1500782372236.png (103KB, 591x620px) Image search: [Google]
1500782372236.png
103KB, 591x620px
>>137819805
Oh also you're a drug using 19 year old faggot and your opinion doesnt matter. Maybe you should go to the south side of chicago and preach your message of love and tolerance they'll surely be receptive to it because
>we're all one race man we're all the same
>>
>>137822136
>I don't know, I'm still pretty torn up about the whole thing, I became an angry bitter man and I lost the woman I cared about because of it. What's the point of living if you're just full of hate and anger all the time? Feels bad man.

if you can't see you're the problem then you've got a long way to go, my man... STOP HATING, when hate arises try to isolate it and seriously ask yourself where is that hate coming from and see if you can work it out, learn to love, your life will be happier, trust me! Don't share your life with someone else and try to change a person but rather work on yourself first and find a person that completes you and vice versa.

Good luck.
>>
>>137823545
>hooking up with random sluts
enjoy your stds
>>
sorry op but im already successful and have a good social life. doesn't change my political views
>>
>>137819805
>All those negative feelings and paranoia just shed and I felt like I was a kid again.
Congratulations for taking drugs and being irresponsible and acting like a child.

I'll be over here adulting.
>>
>>137823582
Its great bro
>>
>>137821831
Have you ever even had a serious conversation on /pol/?
The only time a mob mentality actually arises is when there is a common goal that many people support and independently choose to participate in.
No one forces anyone to do anything here.
No one forces anyone to believe anything here.
This is a meeting of individuals.
>>
>>137823552

Hey I agree, if you can read and internalize the meaning of Nietzche and the other nihilists you really can create a powerful belief system for yourself and make yourself better. Maybe I'm just an untermensch or something.

I never really talked to her like I was on /pol/ of course. Just when world affairs would come up I would be honest and say that I didn't think we should let refuges in or that Islam isn't really compatible with the west in a lot of ways. I was never saying crazy things just things I thought she would find true if she thought about them. I think the issue was like you said though, I became bitter and angry about the state of the world. Should have spent more time making myself a better person which is what I'm doing now.
>>
>>137819805

You're a weak faggot who now wants things done for them.

Alpha up.

It's not easy. We get it.

I was a roo/chela dose FAce wook.

Then I started making money.
>>
>>137819805
Sage goes in all fields.
Who wrote this? your mum?
"i got a date!" "I went to a party!" "I stopped caring because i became a hedonist!"
Jew plan, JIDF. kys
>>
>>137819805
bad copy/pasta is bad

And you are a faggot OP
>>
>>137822488
>took mushrooms for the first time.

Are you 15?
>>
>>137823545
Even so, shopping for dates over tinder and the likes is just sad matey
>>137823591
I don't know you personally, so I don't know if you're particularly eccentric or anything, if that is the case, you shouldnt let politics and philosophical discussion dominate your social life

As for your girl, I'd say if she really cared about you she'd stick by you no matter what, regardless of your views
>>
>>137819805
>I felt like I was a kid again

Yeah, but you are an adult. You should dress and act like an adult, assuming you are over 25ish (I'll give you a few years). If you weren't already getting /fit, reading, working a job and eating healthy, you were never really "red pilled" from the start. You just expected everyone else to do the hard work for you. This is /pol, these are not your friends. You are here for an uncensored political conversation that they refuse to have on TV.

You need to change yourself and be a better person yourself, that's how you make change. Being "red pilled" or "woke" doesn't instantly make you the most extreme opposite. The systems are in place for a reason, if you want to win, you have to play the game.
>>
>>137824225

20 actually...dickhead
>>
>>137822488
>How many tinder dates do you go on? Yeah keep listening to Mike Enoch ramble on about Jews for hours you loser, bet you dont even like trap music you nerd lmao

WHAT?!?!
>>
>>137821108
> fresh
This ones an oldie, just the most recent event was changed from the nigger church to Charlotteville
>>
>>137819994
this. Fuck, OP. You need to sort yourself out. Fucking drug addicts are subhumans.
>>
>>137821617
Well put. I've been glad to see these past few days that the events in Charlotteville seemed to have opened a few people's eyes on this board to the things they were reading and internalizing. Also could be posters who tend to lurk more are feeling a greater need to speak out. Either way, a net positive.
>>
>>137824296
>dickhead
God you sound like a tool
>>
File: 1502838681770.jpg (30KB, 318x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502838681770.jpg
30KB, 318x500px
>>137819805

>Claims to be "redpilled"
>Acts like a degenerate

Don't you understand faggot?

Don't you get it?

When you reach the final levels of Redpilling, you achieve Morality, Virtue, Standards, Christianity, Knowledge, etc.

You aren't really part of our movement, otherwise you wouldn't become a degenerate all over again.

Sage.
>>
>>137820223
>Im not a drug addict, weed is harmless and everyone who is anyone smokes weed like all day lol..
This has to be bait
>>
DUDE JUST DO DRUGS AND RACE MIX TO REVERSE REDPILL LMAO xDDDDDD
>>
>>137819994
fpbp
>>
>>137819805

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $100, Alex.
>>
THERE IS A THREAD LIKE THIS ALMOST EVERY DAY
SHARIABLUE PLEASE GO
NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR FAKE CONCERN TROLLING
NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR FAKE "I WAS A SUPPORTER, BUT I SUDDENLY DECIDED TO SWITCH SIDES" STORY
YOU FAGGOTS ARE SO DESPERATE ALL YOU'VE GOT IS TO ROLEPLAY AS US AND HOPE THAT WE FALL FOR THIS SHIT, WEEK AFTER WEEK
PLEASE GO THE WAY OF JUDAS
>>
>>137823748
Polyandry?

A literal cuck.
>>
>>137819805
I did mushrooms last week and I'm still red pilled. If a bit of pussy and drugs is enough to change your mind you were never red pilled to begin with.
>>
>>137823246
Because of the insane levels of dehumanization of the people who the characters depicted symbolize and the postulation of a narrative that these groups are all united and attacking you, the viewer, under the control of a monolithic center (the Jew).
In reality, certainly these groups do work together, but it's not because of some centralized scheming - it's because they all in different ways, whether rightly or wrongly, feel threatened by the right. When they look at the right, they imagine a mirror version of this image, but one in which the kind of people who come to /pol/ are the inhuman zombies who are attacking them.
As for Jews, they are certainly influential in media and politics and tend to work for multicultural causes. However, this is not because they are evil schemers who are plotting to eliminate the white race. It's because they are painfully aware of being a wealthy unassimilated minority that has been attacked many times with brutal violence.
>>
File: Zatoichi-Laughs.jpg (31KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Zatoichi-Laughs.jpg
31KB, 600x338px
>>137824296
God damn.
You've probably scored.
I bet you've had like twenty beers and three marijuanas just this week!
Wow.
Tell us about the early 2k's!
>>
>>137821617

/leftypol/ go away please.
>>
>>137824331
>opened a few people's eyes
Literally all funposters
>>
>>137823748

Reading all your posts, you sound like you're a teenager or early 20-something.

You were bitter because you were just strong enough to see glimpses of the red pill; you weren't "Red pilled" if you were a poorly groomed, unambitious basement-dwelling bitter man-child pissed at the universe.

Going out and getting high and fucking other random idiot children doesn't make you enlightened, it makes you a hedonist.

You've gone from being a worthless, bitter child with slight glimpses of the truth but inability to actualize any self-improvement, to an apathetic, intentionally head-in-the-sand drug addict degenerate who excuses his inability to achieve relevance with hakuna-matata euphemisms.

You're pathetic.
Weak.

Your father, I have zero doubts, is ashamed of you.
>>
>>137819805
hey, i remember this from a few months ago.
gj on the copypasta, fag.
>>
>>137824674
You should read "the Jews" by Hilaire Belloc senpai
>>
>>137819805
fake news
sage
>>
>>137824094
>Have you ever even had a serious conversation on /pol/?
Yeah, plenty of times.
Most cult members aren't forced to join the cults that they join (although the more extreme cults do use violence to keep people from leaving). Most cults are self-organizing phenomena, exactly like what you describe. Even in stereotypical cults that are led by charismatic guru figures, usually the guru is along for the ride almost as much as the followers. He too is deluded, but in a different way, and letting the followers make his life easy for him. The actual organization of the cult usually happens more or less spontaneously.
>>
OP, Ted Cruz is no longer a candidate.
>>
>>137824674
What about all of the prominent Jews that have openly spoken about eliminating the white race?
They don't count?
>>
>>137823359
>>137823748
>goes to festival
>gets brainwashed
>>
>>137819805
I went to bonnaroo last year
1st night all the unlocked cars were broken into and valuables were stolen
it was 100 degrees everyday and it was miserable
I saw a few people drop from the heat and have to be med evaced
the 2nd night a kid was high on LSD and ran into the highway and that boarders the festival and was hit by a truck and killed, I talked to a volunteer and he said the kid was run over so many times his body was streaked across the highway like a clobbered deer
that night the orlando night club shooting happened and everyone was tired and bummed
we ran out of water, ice was $10 a bag, people were picking up half empty bottles to get some fluids, shitting in bags, came across thieves everyday
glad you had a good time OP but I can't handle festivals unless I buy an RV or something
>>
>>137824751
I'm not a leftist. Never have been. Unless by "leftist" you mean "anyone who disagrees with the stormfag narrative".
>>
>>137825099
Time for YOU to take the Coughlin Pill and learn about Messianic Judaism
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk
>>
>>137824097
exactly man, I feel that way many times, but when I do I try to focus my anger on other things, from doing my homework, to writing, playing games, going out for a walk etc... the problem is letting the anger get the best of you and trust me I'm an explosive as fuck person, I mean if I was dynamite I would explode in some faggot's hand the moment they light the match, I started going down your path last year with the whole Trump thing, I was the only guy in my whole university department that supported him and always said he was going to win and I'm a fucking beaner, I was ridiculed, called names and all that bad shit, hell I was even bullied by my professors for saying Hillary was going to lose badly, that shit made me angry I mean, How the fuck do people have their heads so far up their asses that believe everything they see on mass media and facebook, then the redpill hit me, Why in the seven hells should I care what all those faggots think? why should I be baited by them into political confrontation? why should I lose people I care about for something as stupid as some elections? that's when I said fuck what those people think, fuck what they believe I don't care, I should focus on myself and my beliefs, that's when I went openly Nationalist (of course my Nationalist system is different to yours but nevertheless I'm right wing as hell) and stopped trying to change people by confrontation, you know the good old "Show don't tell" of course sometimes I say fuck it let's rustle some jimmies but most of the time I hide my power level now and come up with different ways to express my ideas in a convincing charming manner...

don't let the beast get the best of you anon, become better and rage against the dying of the light
>>
You were never redpilled
>>
>>137819805
>I was your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior.
You mean a faggot.

>I was also depressed
You don't say? Maybe you shouldn't let your entire identidy be taken by a fucking Mongolian silkworm harvesting forum.
>>
File: alice in wonderland.gif (2MB, 604x315px) Image search: [Google]
alice in wonderland.gif
2MB, 604x315px
>>137822488
hey op, I can attest shrooms are life changing lsd too. Those hard psychedelics really make you feel part of the planet and the oneness you were talking about. Anyways, glad you got out of that circle of hate. You are right, you just need to meet the people who make life worth living.
>>
File: civilized_bonaroo.jpg (37KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
civilized_bonaroo.jpg
37KB, 311x311px
>>137819805
>bonaroo
>>
>>137819805
So you threw up the red-pill by becoming a full blown degenerate. Wow I'm blown away.
>>
>>137825081
So I'm a cult member got it.

Since you are so educated on the beliefs of the cult of which you claim I am a member, would you present your reasoning for why my cults beliefs are wrong?
Since the definition of cult includes the beliefs of the group being irrational or misplaced it should be easy for one so educated such as yourself.
>>
no one believes you.

tell your masters that the way we create the narrative here is by telling the truth, not with long boring sob stories, bitch.
>>
I don't know why anyone in the Alt-Right use "red pill". The Matrix was written by transgender sisters. It's about a diverse group of people with a half Asian chosen one. To top that all of the bad guys are white, look alike and dress alike. You guys are fucking cucks. You're like minorities stealing everything, is there a single thing you create? Everything is appropriated.
>>
>>137820875
/thread

>TFW a shill gets BTFO this hard
>>
>>137825409

I was at a university as well when it all happened and I had a lot of the same feelings. I just felt like I was surrounded by people who refused to be honest and talk about the world in an unbiased way which made me bitter and mad. I guess Evola would say that a patrician shouldn't concern themselves with the opinions of lesser men and women.

Thanks for your thoughts man, I appreciate it. Good luck with everything.
>>
>>137825282
It is a pretty efficient blue pill machine. I used to love them when I was younger. I would pop molly and cocaine and dance with beautiful sluts that are all looking to make bad decisions that night. As I grew older, started a career, and met my wife, I realized the negative effect this hedonism was having on my life. Leftism is the most addicting drug because it's nihilism grants you guilt free poor life choices. I only wish more people would break out of it.
>>
>>137819805
its called the red pill because you cant go back, even if you desperately want to. thats kind of the point. so maybe you were never redpilled
>>
>>137819805

tl;dr

sage
>>
>>137826106
same to you my friend, I wish good luck with your future endeavors
>>
File: CypherMatrixQuote.jpg (215KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CypherMatrixQuote.jpg
215KB, 1600x900px
>>137819805
>>
>>137825099
Some were blowing off steam or rage that they felt toward Europeans - understandable given what Germans did to them in the 1940s (and, before someone starts arguing that the Holocaust never happened... my point is that obviously, virtually all jews believe that it happened). Others were multicultural leftists who attacked the white race more because of their lefty dogma and sympathies with oppressed non-whites than because of their own jewishness. Others were actual superiority complex "goyim are cattle"-type jews like /pol/tards think all Jews are.
The fact that one can find a few figures among a people of millions doesn't prove anything. Yes, some Jews are angry toward whites because of the Holocaust and other persecutions. Yes, other Jews are dogmatic lefties who believe that whites are colonial oppressors. Yes, other Jews are sociopaths who think of themselves as superior to non-Jews. This doesn't mean that the majority of Jews are like this.
I could find examples of people who belong to any populous race saying such things, but it would not mean that the entire race is like that.
Hell, the kinds of things people on /pol/ say every single day would be enough to condemn all white people as horrible monsters, IF we insisted that /pol/acks are representative of whites as a whole.
>>
>>137819805
>muh dick
>muh spic roastie
>muh alchol
>muh drugs
Top kek what kind of massive faggot are you? You do this shit when you're younger until you realise it is a hollow and degenerate life to live. Then you wish society still had its traditional morals and you could find a wife who hasn't sucked 50 different cocks and raise children who won't be indoctrinated and encouraged in to degeneracy.

Come see me in 10 years and tell me how much fun you're still having
>>
>>137824325
this. I can also confirm it's an old pasta with modifications.
>>
>>137819805

> assuming people here have not had similar experiences that ended up leading them here
>>
>>137826413
>its just a coincidence goyim
t. Kike
>>
>>137826536
kek
>>
How does it feel to have your pathetic ideology on blast for the whole world because one of your snowflakes got triggered from getting his ass beat by clergy and students, despite the fact yall had more people and gear in cville? Good luck with whatever it was you thought yall would accomplish
>>
I'm glad you've stopped wasting your time on self-destructive bullshit and started enjoying your life, OP.

You only get one shot at life, you can spend it being a miserable loser whinging about how they didn't get enough silver spoons this generation and blaming everyone but yourself. Or you can man up and grind out a pleasurable existence within the madness.

I use to party every day, I have a family now and an entirely different lifestyle, but those days will always be awesome memories. All the best.
>>
File: germany must perish.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
germany must perish.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>137824674
>As for Jews, they are certainly influential in media and politics and tend to work for multicultural causes. However, this is not because they are evil schemers who are plotting to eliminate the white race.

Cool pet theory. I've only heard it 100 times. You're arguing from ignorance or ill-intentioned deception. Either way, blow me.
>>
File: german physical fitness cult.png (452KB, 1120x697px) Image search: [Google]
german physical fitness cult.png
452KB, 1120x697px
>>
>>137825409
>How the fuck do people have their heads so far up their asses that believe everything they see on mass media and facebook,

Education from Middle School to High School what creates these drones. I was lucky because I am deaf on one ear but never told anyone and for that teacher always assumed I was delinquent and sat in the back of the class. Self study is far more important than some low-income reading of State-issued material. Do what elites do, homeschool and keep family under one roof, keep all business in family and all money equally accessible by all members of the family but instil into them the value of FAMILY
>>
>>137819805
> OP is a LARPing faggot
Breaking news at 11.
>>
File: mask2.gif (825KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
mask2.gif
825KB, 250x300px
>>137819805
You fool
You can never truly leave
>>
>>137820223
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>137819805
How much did you make off this post?
>>
>>137826731
Kek. What did I say earlier about the stormfag being zealously, 100% convinced of his theories...
>>
>>137820223
I interact with them every day and hate it. Why do you think I'm here?
>>
>>137820875
Absolutely and utterly demolished
>>
>>137824273
Half of pol is shitposting and nerd faggots who dont know what theyre talking about. This is definitely not the place to have "uncensored political conversation". To be honest, I'm not even sure if there is a redpill. Most views here are contradictory and tend to change whenever convenient. "X is /ourguy/", then next week "X obviously was never our guy". Pols never wrong because most people here dont have any real convictions. I mainly come here now to shitpost when Im bored because honestly most people here have pretty retarded views.
>>
>>137826281
I don't know why anyone in the Alt-Right use "red pill". The Matrix was written by transgender sisters. It's about a diverse group of people with a half Asian chosen one. To top that all of the bad guys are white, look alike and dress alike.
>>
>>137826731
Cont. A Jew wrote a book and you take it as evidence that all Jews are genocidal against whites. Germans actually commit genocide against Jews, in reality, and you probably think Adolf is swell and dandy.
>>
>>137819805
>I did drugs and now I think differently.

Because you damaged your brain.
>>
File: 1390074222024.jpg (47KB, 469x462px) Image search: [Google]
1390074222024.jpg
47KB, 469x462px
>>137821617
>For example, Jews really are very powerful in politics and the media. Non-white immigration really does hold potential dangers. But the classic /pol/tard takes these ideas and bumps them up to 1000%.
Purity spiraling is a phenomenon that's common among many groups, especially those filled with NW Europeans. Purity spirals outside of /pol/ include: strict enforcement of homogeneity is harmful -> diversity spiral where anything less than a group of lesbian black women is imperfect, too much pornography and masturbation is bad -> religious nofap, fundamentalist Christianity can be overbearing -> fedora style atheism, college education is beneficial for some -> college education is an imperative for absurd fractions of the population, the French aristocracy is incompetent and self-serving -> the Reign of Terror.

I know I'll get some flak for this, but this phenomenon is common everywhere and needs to be recognized. Jordan Peterson has pointed out that Christianity has some checks against our tendency to engage of the behavior of moving too far in a beneficial direction, e.g. "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Another good one from Nietzsche, "He who humbleth himself wishes to be exalted", people virtue signal about how much more they care about an issue to advance themselves.

Ideas that /pol/ has had for many years (e.g. Jews really are very powerful in politics and the media, non-white immigration really does hold potential dangers) need to be re-intellectualized and viewed in a nuanced manner instead of the black and white, good vs. evil characterization that has manifested in Charlottesville. /pol/ has had its effects on mainstream culture because discussions here can tend toward truth unfettered by ego while dogmatism is mocked. Truth is hard to suppress, therefore we need a dialectic that uncovers it. Purity spiraling must be recognized, if what you say is true, then it can be justified without appealing to virtue alone.
>>
>>137827138
>The Matrix was written by transgender sisters.
Written by brothers who later transitioned, but anyway...
>>
>>137826413
>like /pol/tards think all Jews are.
Not true
>doesn't prove anything
And what about the ones that say these things and actively interfere in European affairs to carry their ideas out?
>>
File: IMG_0047.jpg (116KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
116KB, 735x735px
>>137819805
You can't unredpill yourself fucking idiot
>>
>>137827006

>Durr I pre-empted the fact that you believe what you believe in so you can't use facts to prove me wrong because I already called you out on believing them!

Holy shit, OD on your drugs you stupid little faggot.
>>
>>137819805
>twitter warrior
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>137827138

Matrix is an allegoric story about Man reaching his true potential. The race of the characters meant nothing to me as I watched. I only saw a man reaching out and touching the fabric of the universe; becoming a god.

And someone who went that far, only to revert back to his weak insipid form for a single steak meal.
>>
>>137820223
>be me
>was one of jehovah's witnesses (jw)
>know what it means to be "brainwashed"
>took me years of rationalizing back and forth in my own mind, reading things on both sides, listening to both sides AFTER leaving the organization
>after all, i was told my eternal life was on the line, so i didn't take it lightly
>wt society finally says something that shows me how fake it is
>feel relief that I finally could step away from that brainwashing 100% and be okay
>see college students and lefties today
>see them repeat mantras
>see them not view both sides
>remember being told the same by jw on religious subjects
>repeat same verses
>don't read other religious material
>literal forced closed-mindedness
>everyone else is literally evil if on other side
>recognize indoctrination and lack of ability to process and rationalize immediately in hillary supporters as well as other groups like nazi cosplayers, antifa, blm, bamn, etc
if you are being honest, the question, "but what if they are right?" will drive you back and forth in your mind whether you physically do or not
>if you were only viewing one side at a time, it will take longer
>balance and time is the key to remove programming
>saying shit like "Try interacting and living with people who arent white people lol" is equivalent to saying "Try interacting and living with people who arent false christians lol", except jw aren't that rude
>if you are being honest, you will see it
>i doubt you are though, but i don't care either way, die as a martyr for your cause or realize one day all the joy you could have had in life if you had an open mind and used it properly
>or open your mind
i didn't advertise my breakthrough because it took me a while to process it so as to explain it rationally to others once i broke the brainwashing
>you have done the opposite
>breaking the programming takes time
>you are still going through the process
>or you are an idiot, like a jw, trying to brainwash others for your cult
>>
>>137819805
Bonoaroo is meh, i thought this story was made up till i remembered it just happened. Youre young and you havent been crushed yet.
>>
>>137826766
This, I'm glad I have a big traditional family (2 parents of course+my 3 siblings and my good old grandpa,the best motherfucker that can ever live) I always read and researched stuff from dinosaurs (which 10 year old kid doesn't like dinosaurs) to hard sciences, history and anthropology, I mean I asked my parents to buy me books for christmas, I pretty much homeschooled myself in different subjects that were never taught at school, that's why swallowing the redpill was easy for me probably.

When I have kids, because I want a shitload of kids like my both sides of my family (both grandparent sides had 4 sons each) and sure as hell won't let their minds be polluted by the bullshit they teach in school nowadays
>>
File: 1480723601578.jpg (26KB, 422x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480723601578.jpg
26KB, 422x350px
>>137819805
kek, this is so fake
>>
>>137819805
When do you faggots learn that being nazi does not mean being patriot? If you claim you are nazi in poland, ONR would rip your head off, and believe me they are not some antifa faggots, but true right wing patriots.You want to be like those faggy demoralized dipshits that ruined europe once?
>>
>>137819805
Is this the contemporary version of after school specials?
I mean, it's so fucking hokey.
>>
>>137828005
>It was the Nazis fault
Come the fuck on, Poland. Why didn't you just give up the fucking corridor?
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>>137819805
>My cousin invited me to Bonaroo
I stopped right there.
hahahahaa nice LaRp faggot
>>
>>137820223

I have lol, and none of them had fathers despite being in a middle class neighborhood, lol. They were also all ok, but pretty dumb, lol. Lol. Weed lol. I remember one of em' smelling like weed and no one calling him out, lol.

Also weed makes you smelly and stupid so fuck off with that "goy, the weed is fun!" because it's not, it may numb your senses but in the end all it's gonna do for ya is make you stink and hang out with losers.

Smoking cigarretes is still fine though, but weed, lol.

Also neck yourself fucking shill.
>>
>>137827319
I more or less agree. Yes, the leftists have their own cult. Even libertarians have a cult - fundamentalist ancap zealots. And obviously Muslims have a cult.
/pol/ has a tendency to assume that every mainstream taboo covers the worst case scenario. It's taboo in mainstream society to be antisemitic. So Jews must rule the world! It's taboo in mainstream society to praise Hitler. So Hitler must have been right about everything! And so on.
>>137827387
>And what about the ones that say these things and actively interfere in European affairs to carry their ideas out
It's rational to talk about those people and call them out for whatever they may be doing that is harmful. However, what /pol/ cultists do is extrapolate from such people into an entire theory that Jews are a hive mind, are all working against Europeans, and are secretly responsible for every major historical event of the last 500 years.
>>
>>137820223

That is what brings most people to /pol/ in the first place.
>>
>>137823582
>a communist talking about being redpilled
Retard you were never redpilled to begin with. You're a communist leftist retard
>>
>>137828418
>Jews are a hive mind, are all working against Europeans, and are secretly responsible for every major historical event of the last 500 years.
Why do you /lefty/s insist on being so condescending in your ignorance?
>>
>>137828194
Nazis, as every stinking socialists do, destroyed german economy and had no other way but start war for resources. You like them only because they are edgy, but they are not, just retarded.
>>
>>137828759
>Economy
Why would you point to one of the things they actually did right as a downside?
>>
>>137827627
similar story to mine with the religious upbringing. made me very aware of mobthink and brainwashing strategies. i have many contradictory viewpoints though, for example i somewhat believe that we should try to eradicate genetic weakness but im also overly protective of people with disabilities and realize that they bring richness to the world. i kind of instinctively dislike black people and find their culture annoying and hypocritical but i realise that this is just a personal preference and i wouldnt do away with them because theyre a wonderful expression of biodiversity. doesnt mean i want to live as a minority among them. its only in the ideological extremes that dangerous shit starts to brew. being completely sold out to one position is nothing to be proud of and thats what lets your enemy pin you down. thats why i love trump, because he is so wishy-washy and he does compromise. the thought of antifags running the country is terrifying, same as the thought of the alt-right fags ever being in charge.
>>
>>137828635
>Why do you /lefty/s
I'm not a leftist. Calling everyone who disagrees with them leftists is one of the most annoying /pol/tard habits.
What's condescending about it? I talk with people every day online who literally believe those things. Yes, I know there are stormfags with more nuanced views. They are the exception. And the more nuanced ones' views aren't really the kind of stuff that would justify genocide against jews.
>>
>>137823214
> i made a Jewish friend

MUH one friend proves everything i previously thought was wrong
>>
Welcome to sanity, brother.

I left /pol/ when I stopped being so sexually frustrated.

Getting a virgin gf helped put things into perspective. All my lashing out at "degeneracy" was just me being jealous and resentful.
>>
>>137828271
if the weed is making you dumb youre having too much. youve got to make sure you dont get "drunk" on it. you have just a little bit and it activates the almonds and increases your thinking capacity. the people who do 10 bongs in a row arent using it for the same reason lots of other people use it. i find that when i have it my thoughts flow much more clearly and my social skills improve but youve got to have a little bit like just a tiny puff
>>
>>137828635
You are virtue signalling, "I'm less lefty than you, therefore you are wrong." Learn how to be convincing in your arguments to win minds.
>>
>>137828759
You do realize that after ww1. Germany was in ruins, hitler brought Germany from a poor country to a powerhouse nation with a strong military, Low unemployment , and a strong economy. You're retarded
>>
>>137828883
>did right
Have you seen berlin in 1945?
Also stupid Germans would have won if not for eastern front. Anyway, it's nazis that destroyed Germany in their retardation.
>>
>>137820223
Not everyone is a weak-willed faggot willing to compromise on their personal philosophy for some cheap pussy.
I just started law school orientation the other day and managed to interact with 80% non whites, yet my opinion still didn't change because despite being nice people and the best representatives of their races they're still retarded muh drumpf is so dumb faggots.
I don't hate non-whites, yet still want to be free from them because I understand that we have different inclinations when it comes to the state.
>>
>>137829025
>I'm not a leftist
What do you believe then? Because so far you have only misrepresented the views of a community of individuals to which you apparently don't belong.
>>
File: 54637372.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
54637372.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
>>137820223
>weed is harmless and everyone who is anyone smokes weed like all day lol..
>guy is red pill
>does drugs
>suddenly is blue pilled
shocker
>>
>>137823545
Pffffffffffffhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahababahaha
>>
File: 1498446484357.jpg (33KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1498446484357.jpg
33KB, 307x352px
>>137820223
>weed is harmless and everyone who is anyone smokes weed like all day lol..
see pic related
I grew up around them, that's how I know what they're like. Try doing the same thing in a place that isn't a gathering of bored suburban kids from upper class families.
>>
>>137819805
You were simply a loser.
You can be redpill and still get laid /live a happy life. You simply have to leave your house once in a while
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>"..."
>implying you can go back once you take the redpill

This reminds me of all the "I used to be a Trump supporter but X happened" spam in 2016 and all those fake stories that sound like it's just copy-pasted from ex-drug addict stories as if you can discard knowledge like that.
>>
>>137829265
Smoke and mirrors propaganda, germany in 39 was in terrible material situation, they had army true, but had little else, hitler blamed Jews for his own incompetence and germans actually believed. Then the war happened and germany basically self destruct taking whole europe with them.
>>
>>137829265
Amazing what you can achieve when you literally conscript people into the labor force to do gruntwork for the state and stop counting them as unemployed, then attack your political opponents, Jews, and a couple of foreign countries and seize their assets.
>>
File: tumblr_n2d2jwj7yB1sf3mg7o1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2d2jwj7yB1sf3mg7o1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x333px
>>137819805
>File: dscf2990-thumb600x400.jpg (18 KB, 600x400)
> I'm No Longer "Red-Pilled" Anonymous (ID: N+wwKdX8) 08/16/17(Wed)21:40:14 No.137819805▶>>137820083 >>137820243 >>137820875 >>137821108 >>137821141 >>137821319 >>137821332 >>137821348 >>137821582 >>137821617 >>137821675 >>137821713 >>137821790 >>137821866 >>137821960 >>137822067 >>137822143 >>137822274 >>137822302 >>137822309 >>137822334 >>137822509 >>137822804 >>137822952 >>137823099 >>137823182 >>137823359 >>137823371 >>137823501 >>137823521 >>137823548 >>137823582 >>137823800 >>137823832 >>137823852 >>137824030 >>137824105 >>137824198 >>137824204 >>137824273 >>137824451 >>137824511 >>137824587 >>137824901 >>137825047 >>137825333 >>137825678 >>137825784 >>137825789 >>137826168 >>137826212 >>137826281 >>137826422 >>137826536 >>137826781 >>137826819 >>137826933 >>137827270 >>137827433 >>137827570 >>137827740 >>137827923 >>137828005 >>137828142 >>137828220
>A few months ago, I was your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior. I was also: depressed and angry all the time. I spent every friday and saturday night alone in my room watching youtube videos and listening to podcasts while playing vidya. Looking back it was a pretty miserable experience and I definitely wasnt happy, but I felt a connection and outlet with the alt right community at large.
>>How I Threw Out The "Red Pill"
>My cousin invited me to Bonaroo and I figured I go and get out of my no friends, no life funk. It turned out to be one of the best weekends of my life. I got clean cut, dressed like more of a hipster and ended up having sex with this really cool Latina chick. It was amazing cause it was the first time I had sex since my ex dumped me like 2 and half years ago. I also ended up taking Mushrooms for the first time ever and it changed my life for the better. All those negative feelings and paranoia just shed and I felt like I was a kid again. I was connected and en
>>
>>137819805
>There are people who haven't seen this copypasta before.
>>
>>137829707
>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:00:36 No.137829707 ▶
>File: tumblr_n2d2jwj7yB1sf3mg7o1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x333)
>>>137819805 (OP) #
>>File: dscf2990-thumb600x400.jpg (18 KB, 600x400)
>> I'm No Longer "Red-Pilled" Anonymous (ID: N+wwKdX8) 08/16/17(Wed)21:40:14 No.137819805▶>>137820083 # >>137820243 # >>137820875 # >>137821108 # >>137821141 # >>137821319 # >>137821332 # >>137821348 # >>137821582 # >>137821617 # >>137821675 # >>137821713 # >>137821790 # >>137821866 # >>137821960 # >>137822067 # >>137822143 # >>137822274 # >>137822302 # >>137822309 # >>137822334 # >>137822509 # >>137822804 # >>137822952 # >>137823099 # >>137823182 # >>137823359 # >>137823371 # >>137823501 # >>137823521 # >>137823548 # >>137823582 # >>137823800 # >>137823832 # >>137823852 # >>137824030 # >>137824105 # >>137824198 # >>137824204 # >>137824273 # >>137824451 # >>137824511 # >>137824587 # >>137824901 # >>137825047 # >>137825333 # >>137825678 # >>137825784 # >>137825789 # >>137826168 # >>137826212 # >>137826281 # >>137826422 # >>137826536 # >>137826781 # >>137826819 # >>137826933 # >>137827270 # >>137827433 # >>137827570 # >>137827740 # >>137827923 # >>137828005 # >>137828142 # >>137828220 #
>>A few months ago, I was your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior. I was also: depressed and angry all the time. I spent every friday and saturday night alone in my room watching youtube
>>
>>137829799
We reply for the people that haven't.
>>
File: getfuked.jpg (187KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
getfuked.jpg
187KB, 631x631px
>>137819805

Hahaha, the alt-left shills are trying some new tactics I see. Go fuck yourself. Saged

And have a redpill while you're at it: Statistically, blacks commit three times as more hate crimes against whites than vise-versa.
>>
>>137829844
>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:02:04 No.137829844 ▶
>>>137829707 (You) #
>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:00:36 No.137829707 ▶
>>File: tumblr_n2d2jwj7yB1sf3mg7o1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x333)
>>>>137819805 (OP) # (OP) #
>>>File: dscf2990-thumb600x400.jpg (18 KB, 600x400)
>>> I'm No Longer "Red-Pilled" Anonymous (ID: N+wwKdX8) 08/16/17(Wed)21:40:14 No.137819805▶>>137820083 # # >>137820243 # # >>137820875 # # >>137821108 # # >>137821141 # # >>137821319 # # >>137821332 # # >>137821348 # # >>137821582 # # >>137821617 # # >>137821675 # # >>137821713 # # >>137821790 # # >>137821866 # # >>137821960 # # >>137822067 # # >>137822143 # # >>137822274 # # >>137822302 # # >>137822309 # # >>137822334 # # >>137822509 # # >>137822804 # # >>137822952 # # >>137823099 # # >>137823182 # # >>137823359 # # >>137823371 # # >>137823501 # # >>137823521 # # >>137823548 # # >>137823582 # # >>137823800 # # >>137823832 # # >>137823852 # # >>137824030 # # >>137824105 # # >>137824198 # # >>137824204 # # >>137824273 # # >>137824451 # # >>137824511 # # >>137824587 # # >>137824901 # # >>137825047 # # >>137825333 # # >>137825678 # # >>137825784 # # >>137825789 # # >>137826168 # # >>137826212 # # >>137826281 # # >>137826422 # # >>137826536 # # >>137826781 # # >>137826819 # # >>137826933 # # >>137827270 # # >>137827433 # # >>137827570 # # >>137827740 # # >>137827923 # # >>137828005 # # >>137828142 # # >>137828220 # #
>>>A few months ago, I was your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior. I was also: depressed and angry all the time. I spent every friday and saturday night alone in my room watching youtube
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (94KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
94KB, 960x540px
>>137819994
>>
>>137829244
I'm directly telling him he's wrong while accusing him of browsing /leftypol/. That isn't virtue signaling anything, especially not my personal opinion on anything related to politics.
Are you his designated dick-sucker?

>>137829286
I'm not saying the Nazis were perfect by any means, but laying all of them blame for WWII on them is moronic.
>>
>>137829622
Love how you're ironically one of those idiots that believe "oh hitler needed someone to blame in order for people to come together"
>>
>>137829992
>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:03:21 No.137829992 ▶
>>>137829844 (You) #
>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:02:04 No.137829844 ▶
>>>>137829707 (You) # (You) #
>>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:00:36 No.137829707 ▶
>>>File: tumblr_n2d2jwj7yB1sf3mg7o1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x333)
>>>>>137819805 (OP) # (OP) # (OP) #
>>>>File: dscf2990-thumb600x400.jpg (18 KB, 600x400)
>>>> I'm No Longer "Red-Pilled" Anonymous (ID: N+wwKdX8) 08/16/17(Wed)21:40:14 No.137819805▶>>137820083 # # # >>137820243 # # # >>137820875 # # # >>137821108 # # # >>137821141 # # # >>137821319 # # # >>137821332 # # # >>137821348 # # # >>137821582 # # # >>137821617 # # # >>137821675 # # # >>137821713 # # # >>137821790 # # # >>137821866 # # # >>137821960 # # # >>137822067 # # # >>137822143 # # # >>137822274 # # # >>137822302 # # # >>137822309 # # # >>137822334 # # # >>137822509 # # # >>137822804 # # # >>137822952 # # # >>137823099 # # # >>137823182 # # # >>137823359 # # # >>137823371 # # # >>137823501 # # # >>137823521 # # # >>137823548 # # # >>137823582 # # # >>137823800 # # # >>137823832 # # # >>137823852 # # # >>137824030 # # # >>137824105 # # # >>137824198 # # # >>137824204 # # # >>137824273 # # # >>137824451 # # # >>137824511 # # # >>137824587 # # # >>137824901 # # # >>137825047 # # # >>137825333 # # # >>137825678 # # # >>137825784 # # # >>137825789 # # # >>137826168 # # # >>137826212 # # # >>137826281 # # # >>137826422 # # # >>137826536 # # # >>137826781 # # # >>137826819 # # # >>137826933 # # # >>137827270 # # # >>137827433 # # # >>137827570 # # # >>137827740 # # # >>137827923 # # # >>137828005 # # # >>137828142 # # # >>137828220 # # #
>>>>A few months ago, I was your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior. I was also: depressed and angry all the time. I spent every friday and saturday night alone in my room watching youtube
>>
>>137830061
>designated dick sucker
Is he a member of the strictly dickly fan club?
>muh tooth jobs!
>>
>>137824296
Jesus you're just an insecure little kid... No wonder you thought you were "redpilled", this whole place was just a meme ideology for you. And now that you've experienced some positive human interaction you think you've reached the pinnacle... Pathetic. You're only deluding yourself with shallow sexual conquests (Tinder ex mode) and drug fueled partying. You've rejected your meme "redpill" for hedonism. And that's how I know you're just a weak insecure little kid.
>>
>>137829479
I'm a pragmatic classical liberal. I support very strong civil liberties. I also support free markets, but I'm not a free market fundamentalist who thinks they will solve everything. I support limited, well-chosen social safety nets. I support tighter immigration controls and a restructuring of the welfare system and other government programs in order to disincentivize poor people from having children. On foreign policy I'm mostly a non-interventionist, but believe that there are exceptions. I think that the status quo in the US is actually pretty good and that what we should do is make certain relatively small adjustments rather than trying to make huge drastic changes. I highly distrust populism, both the left and the right version, and if I had to choose between any flavor of populism and "DC politics as usual", I would choose politics as usual.
>>
>>137829705
You say this yet. Milluons of Germans were willing to die for their leader cause they loved him for rising them from the ashes
>>
>>137819805

Hey OP I am glad you are improving. I've been the exact same way this last year. I realized all my caring of /pol/ tier shit was just because I was an isolated loser. I was angry and full of hatred and dealt with that by taking the red pill on /pol/ and distracting myself about how garbage my own life was by convincing myself the entire world was shit. I wont go into details but I went on a huge 6 month holiday around the world last year after finnally getting a job, saving money, getting a gf, getting my life back on track and I lost literally all interest in red pilled /pol/ shit and my life is better for it. I only come here for news since MSM is pretty fucked and it's hard to forget all your red pill knowledge, even if it is massively overblown. I think Trump winning also helped me relax and realize he had it, the world was in his hands, I could stop caring about feminism and SJW's now and that helped me to hate women less, that I could start talking to them, and then I got a nice white gf.
>>
>>137819805

You never really were imo... just trying to fit in. Now you've taken the gray pill in choosing to cloud & blind yourself from reality after having truths revealed.
>>
>>137830272
Millions of people were willing to die for Stalin and Mao, too.
>>
>>137820223
>people
>who aren't white

Pick one. Living among nonwhites actually drove me to here.
Honestly I don't want all nonwhites kicked out but mongrelization should be banned
>>
Arbeit macht frei, cancer.
>>
>>137830256
>I would choose politics as usual.
I agree with a lot of what you said but politics as usual isn't working.
>>
>>137822488
>just be apathetic cause muh vibes dood weed lmao

Sound like a faggot hippie
>>
>>137830256
>Anonymous (ID: JX5WLW6l) 08/16/17(Wed)23:05:42 No.137830256 ▶
>>>137829479 #
>I'm a pragmatic classical liberal. I support very strong civil liberties. I also support free markets, but I'm not a free market fundamentalist who thinks they will solve everything. I support limited, well-chosen social safety nets. I support tighter immigration controls and a restructuring of the welfare system and other government programs in order to disincentivize poor people from having children. On foreign policy I'm mostly a non-interventionist, but believe that there are exceptions. I think that the status quo in the US is actually pretty good and that what we should do is make certain relatively small adjustments rather than trying to make huge drastic changes. I highly distrust populism, both the left and the right version, and if I had to choose between any flavor of populism and "DC politics as usual", I would choose politics as usual.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: MIqVzUH3) 08/16/17(Wed)23:05:51 No.137830272 ▶>>137830407
>>>137829705 #
>You say this yet. Milluons of Germans were willing to die for their leader cause they loved him for rising them from the ashes
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: ZBTgUDXn) 08/16/17(Wed)23:06:07 No.137830297 ▶
>>>137819805 (OP) #
>Hey OP I am glad you are improving. I've been the exact same way this last year. I realized all my caring of /pol/ tier shit was just because I was an isolated loser. I was angry and full of hatred and dealt with that by taking the red pill on /pol/ and distracting myself about how garbage my own life was by convincing myself the entire world was shit. I wont go into details but I went on a huge 6 month holiday around the world last year after finnally getting a job, saving money, getting a gf, getting my life back on track and I lost literally all interest in red pilled /pol/ shit and my life is better for it. I only come here for news since MSM is pretty fucked and it's hard to forget all your red pill knowle
>>
File: 1502481502352.jpg (70KB, 844x844px) Image search: [Google]
1502481502352.jpg
70KB, 844x844px
>>137830169

The guy is just a troll. He gave himself away when he said "I understand environmentalism and polyandry better lol"
>>
>>137830610
Why?
>>
>>137822488
This is actually pretty sad. You sound like you're adrift in the wind ready for anyone and everyone to mold and manipulate you. You won't listen to anyone here including me, but man you've got a long way to go.
>>
>>137830682
>Anonymous (ID: setU2rwE) 08/16/17(Wed)23:09:42 No.137830682 ▶
>>>137830610 (You) #
>Why?
>>
>>137819805
>i used to be a Bernie bro, but "muh toxic masculinity"
>i used to be Trump candidate supporter, but "muh nuclear codes"
>i used to be a president Trump supporter, but "muh Russia, 2scoops, Nazis"
>i used to be red pilled, but...
i used to be, i used to be, i used to be... god damn you shills are dumb af
>>
>>137819805
>>I GOT LAID IN A DEGENERATE WORLD BY BEING A DEGENERATE
>>
>>137830789
>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:10:43 No.137830789 ▶
>>>137830682 #
>>Anonymous (ID: setU2rwE) 08/16/17(Wed)23:09:42 No.137830682 ▶
>>>>137830610 (You) # (You) #
>>Why?
>>
>>137830858
>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:11:16 No.137830858 ▶
>>>137830789 (You) #
>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:10:43 No.137830789 ▶
>>>>137830682 # #
>>>Anonymous (ID: setU2rwE) 08/16/17(Wed)23:09:42 No.137830682 ▶
>>>>>137830610 (You) # (You) # (You) #
>>>Why?
>>
(((average dailystormer)))
>>
>>137830915
>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:11:51 No.137830915 ▶
>>>137830858 (You) #
>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:11:16 No.137830858 ▶
>>>>137830789 (You) # (You) #
>>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:10:43 No.137830789 ▶
>>>>>137830682 # # #
>>>>Anonymous (ID: setU2rwE) 08/16/17(Wed)23:09:42 No.137830682 ▶
>>>>>>137830610 (You) # (You) # (You) # (You) #
>>>>Why?
>>
>>137830984
>>
> Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:12:27 No.137830984 ▶
>>>137830915 (You) #
>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:11:51 No.137830915 ▶
>>>>137830858 (You) # (You) #
>>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:11:16 No.137830858 ▶
>>>>>137830789 (You) # (You) # (You) #
>>>>Anonymous (ID: S6UVjEd0) 08/16/17(Wed)23:10:43 No.137830789 ▶
>>>>>>137830682 # # # #
>>>>>Anonymous (ID: setU2rwE) 08/16/17(Wed)23:09:42 No.137830682 ▶
>>>>>>>137830610 (You) # (You) # (You) # (You) # (You) #
>>>>>Why?
>>
>i got swept away by the drug jew and now im not longer conservative or redpilled

how fitting, you would be gender fluid in a year if you keep going this path
>>
the bots are bugging out in this thread lmao
>>
>>137830272
And yet he plunged them down into ashes. Haha, look at him and laugh, hitler was terrible politician, his economy was rubbish, he was even worse tactician. He mismanaged the most resourceful country in europe. Only thing going for him was his charisma but his ideology was edgy teenager scribbling in prison. He wasn't evil, he was just low IQ edgelord that didn't understand economy or how the actual life works. He demanded from other countries what he himself couldn't give germans. Get fucked.
>>
File: faggot.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>137819805
>I wasn't good enough to have white gf so I settled for mexican whore
>I have a weak mind so I used drugs to cope with it
>I'm a closeted faggot, but I don't want people to know so I caved to peer pressure, and now indulge in degeneracy
>I used to care about my well-being, but said fuck it.
Wow OP. Sounds like your life has totally changed. When do you start HRT and start sucking black dick?
>>
>>137820875
OP rekt
>>
>>137830933
yes, stormfags = shills
>>
File: 20170811_113227.png (737KB, 1080x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_113227.png
737KB, 1080x1050px
few months ago, I was your average buzzfeed reading, /leftypol/ posting, daily show listening "Blue-Pilled" alt left twitter warrior. I was also: emo-depressed and angry all the time. I spent every friday and saturday night alone in my room while my girlfriend went out with her boyfriend, id watch youtube videos and listening to podcasts while playing vidya. Looking back it was a pretty amazing experience and I definitely was happy with Tyrone making my gf so happy. but I felt a connection and outlet with the alt left

>How I Lust for The "BluePill"
My cousin invited me to Bonaroo and I figured I go and get out of my no friends, no life funk. It turned out to be one of the best weekends of my life. I got clean cut, dressed like more of a Btm Bitch and ended getting assraped by this really angry Black Thug. It was amazing cause it was the first time I had cum dumped inside me. I also ended up taking Molly and Meth for the first time ever and it changed my. I felt like I was a kid again getting molested. I was connected and enjoying the experience and the amazing music with my fellow humans. I actually ended up having more fun with the Niggers and Spicks then with my cousins and his friends lol. Another cool thing that happened was that we ended up camping near some guys we didnt even know were from the same area as us and we ended up being best friends during the entire festival. We smoke and drink a couple times a week and they always invite us to their big house parties every weekend where my anus was used like a glove . I got a job and i've been going on grindr dates!
At the end of the day my interest in this alt left crap was really just a way to feel comfortable in my isolation.I came back because of how crazy Charlottesville was. If I didnt goto Bonaroo and experience psychadelics and the feeling of oneness I felt I'm also a massive faggot now and I might let Tyrone shit in my mouth while I'm High on Meth
Really glad, I Embraced the blue pill now...
>>
>>137819805
I used to be a fag, like OP.
Wait...I still am, just like OP.
>>
File: üntermensch.jpg (45KB, 508x406px) Image search: [Google]
üntermensch.jpg
45KB, 508x406px
>>137819805
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=CD4realHE83Q
>>
Not gonna read, don't need to read. Whatever reason you state is bullshit unless it's the following:

(((They))) broke my will, and so I "took" the blue pill.

Nigga, you don't get to take the blue pill after you've taken the red. You can't go back unless Will Smith shows up and flashes it all away or Agent Smith puts you back into the matrix.

You are just a weak bitch who couldn't handle (((them))), which is okay. Just admit that to yourself.

Sage
>>
>>137819805
This bait is really bad. Sage this shit thread.
>>
File: 1440773000359.jpg (76KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1440773000359.jpg
76KB, 680x471px
>>137819805
>>
>>137819805
this reads like a woman who found a new boyfriend to fill her time.
>"i was fucking this one guy and he was all like 'yo do these things' and i was doing them but now im fucking this new guy with different beliefs and he was like 'no do THESE things' so now i do them and im soo much better off!
you were always just a retarded parrot with no sense of who you even are, just following whatever trend is set by the social group you associate with. you are the definition of a bitch. ive far more respect for a vehement leftist who knows his beliefs and works towards the future, than a floater like you who has no beliefs and lives for today.
>>
>>137819805
Keep up with the shrooms and contemplait yourself and your surroundings for the REAL redpill
You will regret it
>>
>>137819805
Nice work, m80. Let's hope your story inspires some of the pasty, flabby, embittered permavirgins on /pol/ to make some changes too.
>>
>>137820223

>im not a drug addict

>weed is harmless

>everyone who is anyone smokes weed all day lol

wow
>>
>>137830519
We've certainly got some problems, but we're still doing better than almost any society in history. I just don't think that national socialism or any other sort of populist militancy is the answer —historically speaking, it usually kills millions of people without actually improving things, unless we count communist-style "drag a country from the 19th century to the space age on top of a pyramid of skulls" as improvement.
>>
>>137822488

>keep listening to (((Mike Enoch))) ramble on for hours, bet you don't even like trap music you nerd lmao

you are the most pathetic loser I've ever seen post on this website
>>
The true nature of being red pilled is that you can't go back. You can numb yourself with drugs and banging bean queens because of "muh feels" but you can't unlearn the truth. In the end you'll be just as depressed because drugs and meaningless sex is a very empty pursuit.
>>
>>137819805
>Hey guys, brown people are cool you know?
>They made me take drugs and act like a fucking child
>Pretty cool hum?

ITT: OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1502844561292.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502844561292.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>137819805
ur a faggot
>>
File: 1495905832136.jpg (22KB, 241x210px) Image search: [Google]
1495905832136.jpg
22KB, 241x210px
All these fags commenting:

>I used to browse /pol/....
>My life is so much better now since I don't care...

whatever the fuck ever, you're still here hahaha
>>
8/11 bait m8. Almost got me their sharecucks.

sage
>>
>>137819805
tl;dr OP is another "Feeling>Facts" faggot now.
>>
>>137819805
>Back to conforming because of slutsex.

(((They))) won.
>>
>>137822136
>be me
>find this story somewhat similar
I change for no one, anger and bitterness are what get me out of bed in the morning.
>>
File: 1501523757736.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501523757736.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>>137819805
>Redpilled young lad takes drugs, goes crazy, engages in miscegenation and becomes a fag. Many such cases, sad!
>>
File: 48bbaaec2c7c3365afba9e4eed324c14.png (773KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
48bbaaec2c7c3365afba9e4eed324c14.png
773KB, 1366x768px
>>137819805
Yet here we are, on pol once again.
deeming this as shill thread.

Sage
>>
>>137821617
you have made valid and intelligent points. i feel the same way
>>
>>137819805
OP you experienced a brief period where you didn't have to concern yourself with production, where there was little labor, you were consuming stores it food and drink, zero responsibilities, you did drugs and had sex.

You're confusing a period where you had no responsibilities with the real world. I'm there real world people compete for power and status. In the real world you don't expect to waive goodbye after singing kumbaya for a week.

You were never red-pilled, you were just depressed. You are projecting you previous failures onto everyone else here because you assume they are all like you. They aren't.

The drugs you did didn't enlighten you. You merely had an endorphin rush and a visual trip during a time when you had no responsibilities and no competition for resources.

You are still a child and will learn the hard way, one way or the other.

>t. been to Bonnaroo three times when I was younger, and have done more than just shrooms and pot, currently a father and husband and own my own business, and still "red-pilled"
>>
>>137819805

Sounds like you're an ugly cunt and you needed to have drug induced confidence to even perform. I pity betas like you
>>
>>137820875
You killed him.
>>
File: CheckEm3.jpg (41KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
CheckEm3.jpg
41KB, 477x477px
>>137834200
Noice.
>>
>making judgements based on music festivals

LOLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>137819805
All shills will get the rope
>>
File: 1468296538609.png (102KB, 401x359px) Image search: [Google]
1468296538609.png
102KB, 401x359px
>>137837162
this. OP is either a giant faggot or a /leftypol/ wanklord
>>
>>137819805
>your average dailystormer reading, /pol/ posting, daily shoah listening "Red-Pilled" alt right twitter warrior

newfag
>>
>>137829707
>>137829844
>>137829992
>>137830150
09-56-34-67-54-72-65-94-31-04
>>
File: pickle thinking.png (154KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
pickle thinking.png
154KB, 605x800px
>>137819805
>take psycho-active drug that stimulates part of your brain involved in empathy
>woah my dude it really changed my views I feel more connected to everything now

what a surprise, almost as if you took a mind altering chemical or something, hmm
>>
>>137819805
the term redpill is misused all too often, what you believed to be redpill ultimately wasnt so. i urge you to ask yourself how you can ask better questions.
>>
File: the-matrix-cypher-steak.jpg (88KB, 670x283px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-cypher-steak.jpg
88KB, 670x283px
sad
>>
ive been on pol since before it was pol. nothing here changes me. i come for the lulz. and the news. and the banter. who believes shit said on pol ?
>>
>>137819805
Hi shill.

What do you get payed for this? Can I join?
Shit posting as a job sounds pretty comfy.
>>
File: 1498756960584.jpg (47KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498756960584.jpg
47KB, 750x550px
So you went from one addiction to another. When they stay "stay away from the drugs", it also means stay away from people using it, they always bring trouble and you're soon to discover it.
>>
>>137819994
fpbp
>>
>>137819805
I'll agree, doing shrooms for the first time made me do a hard reset. I felt unattached to my person, became for the first time truly self aware, and began to wonder who exactly I was and why, but the changes in your life for the better might not actually be connected to dumping conservative ideas, just introducing moderation.
>>
>>137819805
So basically... You poisoned your mind, had degenerate sex and let me guess... You feel "liberated".

Wew lad.

You never took the red pill, punk.
>>
>>137821612
This
>>
>>137819805
This pasta is recycled every time something happens. Its meant to sway you.

Its gay.
>>
>>137819805
I am "red pilled" and although I do enjoy my occasional joint and like to appreciate the history of countries and sometimes appreciate the urban landscape/nature. I have vowed to not be a little bitch and cave in to other people's way of life.

I have seen the truth and how the odds are stacked against me as a man.

The best way to cope isn't to become a degenerate slut/hipster/nazi. But do what any man needs to do. Work hard, find a wife and teach your children the right morals.

>Inb4 all women are degenerates
It's like sticking your arm in a barrel of shit to find a diamond. Much like browsing this board. It is 99% garbage but fuck if I do find something good it is good.
>>
>>137819805
forget these losers OP, they're just jealous
>>
>>137837109
Thanks, man
>>
>>137819805
10/10 b8 thread now fuck off
>>
>>137819805
Being red-pilled isn't specifically racism, but you're not smart enough to know that. You went and did drugs and could have screwed up your life. That is blue-pilled.

>None of the people you met give a shit about the USA. It doesn't matter how much fun you had.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 297x170px
>>137819994
FPBP
>>
File: reddit1.png (21KB, 504x650px) Image search: [Google]
reddit1.png
21KB, 504x650px
>>137819805
You sound a like faggot. I'll see you on the battlefields one day for removal.
>>
>>137819805
Its not the red pill, you just got laid. That is all.
>>
>>137823552
Exactly, the only difference in me was cutting off a few friends that didn't matter in the first place. Don't let pol dictate your emotions. Sure, I am a bit more depressed than before, but I am always striving to better myself.
>>
>>137831299
Noice
>>
File: 1452093267984.jpg (232KB, 981x658px) Image search: [Google]
1452093267984.jpg
232KB, 981x658px
>>137819805
I was just like you too, I was hopelessly redpilled and lost, /pol/ had ruined me and I was living every day in deep depression, that is until I discovered assholes, the sweet sweet flavor of men's assholes. I began looking for them, licking them, sucking on them, rapping my meat stick in them digging for that delicious brown gold, I did that so much I went on to be a prolific writer of things called OP. I can tell you and I share a deep connection, brother, a deep chocolate brown connection. Sluuuuuurrrrp
>>
File: 1475611808510.jpg (55KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
1475611808510.jpg
55KB, 500x645px
>>137819805
So now you fuck mudslimes and you're a drug addict. Congratulations OP.

Might as well start taking HRT with your new bluepill, tranfaggot-to-be. You aren't welcome on /pol/ anymore.
>>
>>137819805
Whoa, sounds like you weren't red pilled to begin with
>>
>>137840377
I think it's a certain AI
>>
>>137819805
You were always a degenerate anon, you just went from being a no-life to a trash life.
In the meantime I made my money x15 from trading, I can lift 2x my own weight and I will soon start my career, people like me and want to be around me because I'm masculine and don't bend my opinions to please them.
I didn't need to smoke mushrooms or hook up with some beaner for that.

At the end of the day you just traded an escapism for another, stay a low achieving beta.

>>137820223
Weed literally feminize you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2518807/Men-smoke-marijuana-likely-MAN-BOOBS-plastic-surgeon-claims.html
>>
>>137819805
>casual sex
>drug use
wtf is wrong with you. Sage.
>>
>do MDMA, shrooms, LSD on the regular
>been to the worlds top clubs - fabric, womb, berghain
>hang out with raver crew
>even DJ from time to time
>Have tattoos, dress 'hipster'
>have GF, well paying job, stable social life

>still follow the 'redpill'

OP just because you had babbies first transformative drug experience does not mean everything /pol/ says is invalid. It sounds like you just ate a fuckload of bluepills and discovered festivals for the first time. How old are you? 17?

The true redpill comes AFTER you go through all the fun early 20's social shit and realise the world has a fucktonne of problems. I will LMAO @ u when your raver friends disappear once the parties die down in your late twenties as well.
>>
>>137819805
Who approved this crap? This reads like some Salon faggot shit.
>>
>>137819994
>Psychadelics
>Marijuana
>Addicting
Mother fucker youre retarded if you think this shit will turn you into an addict, caffeine and tobacco is proven to be more addicting than that shit
>>
>>137819805
OP, I hope you read this. I know what you mean. Enjoying the little things in life is paramount. Enjoying LIFE -- period. Socializing with people is healthy. Eating mushrooms is healthy.

It's easy to get caught up in hating poos & jews. I try to discourage hating someone for the color of their skin. It's easy to do after being redpilled. The crux of the issue is treating & judging individuals based on the group(s) they belong to. There is such a thing as group behavior and group trends.

Blacks as a group have terrible culture, values, family, education, and morality. They commit over 50% of murders while comprising only 13% of the US population. This doesn't mean Ben Carson or Jamal nextdoor is a no-good nigger.

Latinos as a group are literally conquering the southwest USA. As individuals, most are just hardworking family-oriented people looking for a better life.

It's the group we condemn, not the individuals. People are like stones from a riverbed. Each one is completely unique and can be judged on its own merits. On the other hand we like to think of members of a group as bricks... all the same and easily interchangeable. That's simply not how people are.

So please don't hate anyone based on their genetic heritage. It's not healthy. But it is healthy to judge groups on their behavior. It's healthy to criticize the rotten parts of black culture. It is healthy to enforce border laws, even if the individuals are good. It is healthy to deconstruct world power dynamics and learn who is really pulling the strings. It is healthy to strive for prosperity & longevity of your own culture & heritage. It is healthy to not be ethnically cleansed.

Don't hate, just stay woke. Once you've taken the redpill it cannot be spit out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502901991837.jpg (106KB, 777x758px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502901991837.jpg
106KB, 777x758px
>>137819805
this is a second time i see this larp copy paste
sage
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.