[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut out the cancer that is extremism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: The Ben Shapiro Show Ep 363.png (277KB, 464x556px) Image search: [Google]
The Ben Shapiro Show Ep 363.png
277KB, 464x556px
>the alt right is a cancer; they're a blight
>and the fact that the president won't do that is so disheartening
>some days its very hard to do this show
>because its so disheartening when you see the moral emptiness on both sides of the political aisle for partisan gain
>i'm as conservative as anyone in America
>not only in spite of my conservatism do I think all this stuff is terrible, but because of my conservatism I think all this stuff is terrible
>conservatives believe in individual liberty
>in individual value
>we believe in the idea that human beings were made in gods image each and everyone of us
>we believe in the idea of respect and tolerance for other peoples views
>we believe in the idea that the best views will win
>we believe in the idea that government shouldn't get involved in this stuff because we believe in all i've just mentioned
>if we are willing to wink and nod at all of these bad things in order to advance out agenda on either side then we are just part of the problem and we are making the country a lot worse place

Starts at 40:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCkMENmab70
http://www.dailywire.com/podcasts/19788/ep-363-trumps-messy-presser
https://soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep363
https://player.fm/series/the-ben-shapiro-show-91853/ep-363-trumps-messy-presser
>>
Word. With Ben. Hang in there bud. God be with you. Surely we need His grace now. No more collectivist bullshit. Get out nazis and commies. We just want the west back. We want individual liberty.
>>
>>137820111
Shut up you kike loving faggot.
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (88KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
88KB, 800x598px
Wake up. Stop thinking collectively, and think for yourselves. God did make you in His image. All are the sons of Noah, and the sons of Adam. SJWs are destroying western civilization, and the nazis answer is a perverted western civilization! What the hell??!! Enough of this shit.
>>
>>137820255
STFU Krautcommie
>>
Don't forget to use promo code Ben so that they know we sent you there
>>
>>137819581
Nah.
https://twitter.com/NorthAmeroUnion/status/897582117672165376
>>
>>137820255

Get out collectivist scum. Godless, heartless, amoral creep. Your theories are based on social darwinist, postmodern bullshit just like the commies.
>>
>bunch of neoconservative hogwash
people actually like this guy.
>>
>>137819581
Wow! So jews who usurped the movement and tried to take ethnic nationalism and turn it into civic nationalism, are now coming out and wanting to take down white nationalism? Shocka
>>
File: 1312028509488.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1312028509488.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
i love these threads
it exposes how ignorant visitors and their campaigns are in the chans. chans don't support / advocate ANY idea, let alone a singular political faction.

These dopes are so used to echo chambers of same thought they have no comprehension of tolerating differing views OR anonymous / disposable posting. They are conditioned to receive constant affirmation and (karma) likes based on user names / profiles.

in chan world you are nobody.
the only thing that survives is random ideas coming from another anonymous person.

fuckin' amateurs
>>
>>137820698
>civic nationalism
they don't even want that. Ben is of the "bomb Muslim countries, increase H1b and min skill labor pools, fund Israel" school of thought. he was your typical neocon faggot that supported Bush and the Iraq war.
>>
faggot got stumped by fucking Cenk, can't even kike right
>>
Yeah fuck collectivism!

Tribalism is for Asians, Meritocracy is for Anglos.
>>
File: 1407060717976.jpg (43KB, 419x767px) Image search: [Google]
1407060717976.jpg
43KB, 419x767px
>>137819581
>call for the ethnic cleansing of non-jews in Israel
>MUH WHITE NATIONALISM IS EVIL
>>
>>137821118
>meritocracy
this has been our secret weapon all along, those who produce... dictate
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>137820255
>being on the tip of the political ideological horseshoe
>>
>>137820981
I was thinking of Milo and his build a wall shit. So i guess it was all a sham.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.