[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"America is destroying itself, and it's so beautiful".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Jefferson2.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson2.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
"America is destroying itself, and it's so beautiful".
>>
Are they purposefully attacking dead people because they know that they can't defend themselves?
>>
>>137818276
wow guys haha. we really showed that inanimate object what for
>>
Lastly, what satisfaction does this even bring?
You can take down a statue but you can't change history.
If history repeats itself, shouldn't we keep these around as a reminder of what life was like before social justice and to have a better outlook on the future?
>>
Will this cause the government to change all currency?
Washington - salve owner and racist
Lincoln - racist
Hamilton - racist
Jackson - slave owner and racist

Can we meme a "burn your money to show you hate white racists"?
>>
If you live in Washington state, better buy a WA flag before that is changed.
>>
>>137818833
>you can't change history
Technically true, but they are doing a pretty damn good job of changing how people remember (((history))).
>>
>>137818276
jealous commies lashing out
>>
>>137820330
One of my professors said the thing about history is you can add in your own details and no one can call you out on it because no one was around to witness it.
>>
>>137819332
Salve owner? Did he use it on his wooden teeth?
>>
>>137818418
yes.
>>
>>137820481
>the thing about history is you can add in your own details and no one can call you out on it
> because no one was around to witness it.

That's no how history works. The very fact that you don't have any evidence means your "details" are made up bullshit. On its face untruths.

> One of my professors said

Basic epistemology escapes your professor? The absolute state of US education.
>>
>>137820481
That's how the big bang THEORY got to its point of being believed as truth
>>
>>137818833
>but you can't change history.
yeah like those 60 million jews that got thrown into volcanoes by the demon known as Adolf Trump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.